Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry back to Georgia mason. Does anyone know where she gets all her money? She doesn’t work yet always spending £££ £100 in Claire’s for her little girl today, and all this new house stuff

Reactions: 4
sorry back to Georgia mason. Does anyone know where she gets all her money? She doesn’t work yet always spending £££ £100 in Claire’s for her little girl today, and all this new house stuff
Dunno we all ask this on her thread. Does she still do only fans?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she does she’s not been promoting it
I just checked, and does still have it in her links and she was last active on there 7th December so I reckon she is. That must be where she’s getting so much money.
No offence but benefits wouldn’t cover everything she buys

Reactions: 2
I did think onlyfans as yes benefits would definitely not cover all what she buys! Is her new house through council does anyone know

i’m shocked to find this thread & learn that Stone has a son!! i acc used to quite like her and be a bit jealous of all the nice things she has, now I genuinely feel sad & confused. Her poor little boy, she’s no mother in my eyes anymore
---
side note. bonnies head is so flat on the back. that child is clearly always in that swing chair or laying on the sofa whilst stone cleans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Terrible isn’t it I don’t understand how any “mother” can abandon her son! She even has his name tattooed I wonder why know one on TikTok asks her unless she just deletes the comments
She used to go on Instagram lives with him years ago when she lived at her parents so sad that poor boy will never ever forgive her and I don’t know how she can live knowing that !
She even acted like this was her first pregnancy with Bonnie absolute disgrace

Reactions: 3
She often refers to Sheridan being at work in her Tik toks but what does she work as? Cos I’m sure she’s always at home or the gym
I think it’s for a relative as a Project Manager or something
---
Her lips irritate the hell out of me, they don’t look good at all
I’m sure she has them that big to cover her teeth, if you watch her talk she always tries to keep her top lip over them it’s so weird 😂. Like girl how about not wasting your money on 18463 Santa Claus figures and get some braces ffs

• Haha
Terrible isn’t it I don’t understand how any “mother” can abandon her son! She even has his name tattooed I wonder why know one on TikTok asks her unless she just deletes the comments
She used to go on Instagram lives with him years ago when she lived at her parents so sad that poor boy will never ever forgive her and I don’t know how she can live knowing that !
She even acted like this was her first pregnancy with Bonnie absolute disgrace
100%! We speak about Georgia on here stones friend or old friend who’s two sons don’t live with her but she is not as bad in comparison to stone who acts like her son doesn’t even exist! From what we are shown of her house, she hasn’t even got any pictures of him up :(

100%! We speak about Georgia on here stones friend or old friend who’s two sons don’t live with her but she is not as bad in comparison to stone who acts like her son doesn’t even exist! From what we are shown of her house, she hasn’t even got any pictures of him up :(
No exactly absolutely no acknowledgment which I think is disgraceful

is stone demented? posting on ig about her pregnancy with bonnie and how she can’t wait to do it again. what about acknowledging your first born stone? instead of having more kids?

witch with ugly lips who just sits at home cleaning or she’s dumped the baby to go winter wonderland or it’s showing her baby napping or she’s cleaning. Same old boring tit

stop ittt sheridan’s ex (twins other mum) had bonnie overnight so stone & sheridan could go out drinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow