Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely do not like her but to be fair her address shouldn’t have been posted that is a step too far.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely do not like her but to be fair her address shouldn’t have been posted that is a step too far.
i was hesitant about posting but went ahead as it takes you to a street and not an exact house! xx and it was something she posted herself, albeit unwittingly! although something tells me she doesn’t have much going on between the ears anyway🤣

I never knew she had a thread! Always thought bonnie was her first child 😳
As soon as I saw her insta story I knew there must be a thread and it’s annoyed her, these influences always do that and direct more people to their thread 😂

i was hesitant about posting but went ahead as it takes you to a street and not an exact house! xx and it was something she posted herself, albeit unwittingly! although something tells me she doesn’t have much going on between the ears anyway🤣
Not sure if the police will do anything? Maybe try getting your comment take down in case
---
I never knew she had a thread! Always thought bonnie was her first child 😳
As soon as I saw her insta story I knew there must be a thread and it’s annoyed her, these influences always do that and direct more people to their thread 😂
No she has a son and I don’t think she understands this is why people are angry at her because so many of us watched her on YouTube and insta with her little boy and myself included really loved her with him.

Reactions: 3
I just caught up and read it all, sounds like she lost custody and her mum stepped up, but that being said he’s with her mum so surely she could play much more of a part in his life than she does, even how he’s nowhere on the social media or bio it’s so strange.
--- edit she just posted this
IMG_9902.png
IMG_9901.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This actually breaks my heart. That poor boy
I’d love for all her followers to know what she’s really like . Half of them don’t even know she’s got a son

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Could it be that she’s not allowed to post about him?
Definitely not!! When her and Sheridan broke up long time ago she even went on to say stone don’t even see him. She has full on abandoned him if she wasn’t aloud to post him she would of easily addressed that years ago
---
Definitely not!! When her and Sheridan broke up long time ago she even went on to say stone don’t even see him. She has full on abandoned him if she wasn’t aloud to post him she would of easily addressed that years ago
Also she fully pretends the baby girl was her first pregnanc, there’s not being aloud post him and there’s pretending he doesn’t exist. She hasn’t mentioned him in years

It’s simply like this….She don’t want boys. You get weird people like that…they don’t fit her aesthetic of..pretty girly crap.

You would see something to show this little boy exists, it’s only her tattoo she still has you can notice which looks to me like it’s being removed by laser

Reactions: 3
“Takes you to a street not an exact house” from her TikTok’s and going onto rightmove it’s easily found, should be ashamed of yourself putting someone’s address up online wether or not they put their life on social media there’s literal children involved, not matter what she has done and what the deal is with her son no one knows and has the right to send threats when there’s children involved to the point they are now having to move house!
She literally posted her address herself ?? It came from her story. If she was that worried about sheridans children she would of been more carful
Don’t believe for a second there was death threats sent

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No one in this thread would condone death threats or threats against children. None of us outed her address anymore than she did to be fair. Fair enough someone has posted the pic but it was on her insta clearly so anyone could have got that realistically?

“Takes you to a street not an exact house” from her TikTok’s and going onto rightmove it’s easily found, should be ashamed of yourself putting someone’s address up online wether or not they put their life on social media there’s literal children involved, not matter what she has done and what the deal is with her son no one knows and has the right to send threats when there’s children involved to the point they are now having to move house!
Who on earth cares about her enough to send her threats? I have never seen someone on this thread wish her or those kids actual harm. Sorry I do not buy that one bit. Fair enough I posted the screenshot- but that picture was taken from her Instagram- she should be more careful about what she posts on social media. Just another 'mum' who plasters the life of her kids all over social media all for a few likes and an ego boost without a second thought. It is way too normalised nowadays to post every aspect of yours and your children's lives on social media.