Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another clothing shop… She did this before aswell. What is wrong with this girl why won’t she acknowledge her son? Are boys not good enough for you stone, you only like having daughters. Honestly makes me sick to my stomach!!!

Reactions: 3
If there are issues around her seeing him I’d have more respect if she still acknowledged him at least. How she can live with herself is beyond me. STONE your poor son will feel heartbroken when he’s older and realises what you have done

Reactions: 2
If there are issues around her seeing him I’d have more respect if she still acknowledged him at least. How she can live with herself is beyond me. STONE your poor son will feel heartbroken when he’s older and realises what you have done
There’s no bleeping issue with her seeing him believe me because any normal parent would be shouting from the rooftops about their child, do everything to show how loved they are and how wanted they are, not even a bloody picture of him. Won’t even acknowledge she has a son and acts like the baby girl is her first pregnancy. The girl is delusional. She goes on about sperm donors. She is nothing but an egg donor to that little boy he is better off without that

Reactions: 3
Everyone needs to know what she really is. They will find out eventually. I loved her until I found out the truth, I honestly couldn’t believe it. She should address it before she gets called out!

Reactions: 2
I hope all of her new tiktok fans find this thread 🤣 vile girl
---
also it makes me laugh how she claims that bonnie doesn’t have a biological dad 🤣 of course she has two mums but biologically she DOES have a dad. how can you make a video on sperm donors and in the same breath say that bonnie hasn’t got a biological dad ? someone missed science class when they were in school 🤣
---
who remembers her OF era 🤣 last active september 2023👀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Everyone needs to know what she really is. They will find out eventually. I loved her until I found out the truth, I honestly couldn’t believe it. She should address it before she gets called out!
she does get called out! But she just deletes it

i’m intrigued as to how big sheridans drug line is… must be fairly big if they can afford a house that is worth almost 1 million, cars, holidays, botox, shoes/clothes and whatever else

i’m intrigued as to how big sheridans drug line is… must be fairly big if they can afford a house that is worth almost 1 million, cars, holidays, botox, shoes/clothes and whatever else
How do you know it’s worth almost 1 mil? thats crazy it looks like a new build

I think they rent from previous stories she’s put up. Also they probs wouldn’t be able to get a very big mortgage or buy a house without proof of income considering one don’t have a job and the other is probs a dealer lol

How do you know it’s worth almost 1 mil? thats crazy it looks like a new build
she didn’t cover her postcode in one of her pics of her deliveries… my nosy arse had to of course check rightmove out of curiosity 👀
i did some digging and took a guess at which property it was based on when it was last sold and how many rooms it has and i think i was correct but anywho looked at the average price of houses along that street and the sale estimate is between 800k-late 900k figures!

she didn’t cover her postcode in one of her pics of her deliveries… my nosy arse had to of course check rightmove out of curiosity 👀
i did some digging and took a guess at which property it was based on when it was last sold and how many rooms it has and i think i was correct but anywho looked at the average price of houses along that street and the sale estimate is between 800k-late 900k figures!
It’s in Brentwood I know that much, which can be pricey depending on where you live. I am about 15 mins from there, I’m surprised I don’t see her more often tbh
---
I’m intrigued now 😂 any chance she has left the post up? lol

Last edited: