Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone out without her baby 2 weeks after a c section, don’t know why I’m surprised when she abandoned her first child but she isn’t very attached to her children is she
I dunno why but I just feel like she only had a baby as a way of making sure her and Sheridan stay together. She didn’t strike me as maternal in the slightest before falling pregnant, especially as she had already abandoned Ryder. Feels like perhaps Sheridan wanted another baby and she jumped at the chance. Hence why she’s found it easy to go out so soon..

Reactions: 2
I could understand popping to the shop without the baby but to go out drinking two weeks after having a baby is just insane to me, she’ll still be bleeding and recovering from major surgery. So odd. Definitely has detachment issues I think.
I feel like Sheridan wanted another baby and just used her as a surrogate, hence why the baby is biologically Sheridan’s she’ll probably raise Bonnie when they break up

Reactions: 4
Wished her old mate had a thread Georgia mason! Who just had a baby and all she’s done from the day her daughter was born is plastered it all over her insta and TikTok! Soon as she gave birth slapped make up on to take matching outfit pics with her baby just hours old. Then has shoes on let the baby be for god sake. It’s like it’s all for social media having baby’s!
I started following her early pregnancy but noticed her sons are never with her especially her younger son, does she have custody of her sons? 🤔 Who’s the babies father do we know? The face tune she uses is crazy in her photos that’s not her really face 😂 all filters

Reactions: 1
I think she likes the idea of having a baby like it’s a doll. At the minute it sleeps all the time and she can dress her up but just wait till the newborn sleepiness wears off or the baby is up al night screaming she won’t can be arsed

I started following her early pregnancy but noticed her sons are never with her especially her younger son, does she have custody of her sons? 🤔 Who’s the babies father do we know? The face tune she uses is crazy in her photos that’s not her really face 😂 all filters
Nope the younger son don’t live with her, she always seemed to be with the elder the girl and the boy but in the last couple weeks as she got closer to giving birth she only seems to be with her eldest daughter even when she gave birth to her baby her eldest daughter only seemed to be there visiting the baby going by the photos. Its like she just wants girls so she can dress them up like they are dolls and put make up on her eldest daughter it’s sad really
---
Nope the younger son don’t live with her, she always seemed to be with the elder the girl and the boy but in the last couple weeks as she got closer to giving birth she only seems to be with her eldest daughter even when she gave birth to her baby her eldest daughter only seemed to be there visiting the baby going by the photos. Its like she just wants girls so she can dress them up like they are dolls and put make up on her eldest daughter it’s sad really
Guess she read here or someone did and told her 🙃

Attachments

---

Guess she read here or someone did and told her 🙃
She didn’t just do her make up and get dressed up she literally went out drinking leaving her TWO week old baby. She’s clearly got mental problems and is an awful mother

Georgia used to have a thread on here. She lost custody of her youngest son because he burnt himself badly in her care. I believe she was drunk at the time. She used to be constantly off her face on her stories honestly some of the screenshots I had back then 🤢 she seems in a much better place now though and I do wish her well had to come here after her post haha

• Heart
She didn’t just do her make up and get dressed up she literally went out drinking leaving her TWO week old baby. She’s clearly got mental problems and is an awful mother
On stones antics yes she’s an awful mother, was referring to her old friend in that post i posted lol coz she don’t have a thread.
but stone Is vile and I feel for her poor son who’s been abounded. Wonder how long this relationship with Sheridan will last and I swear she had her name changed to Sheridan’s surname.

On stones antics yes she’s an awful mother, was referring to her old friend in that post i posted lol coz she don’t have a thread.
but stone Is vile and I feel for her poor son who’s been abounded. Wonder how long this relationship with Sheridan will last and I swear she had her name changed to Sheridan’s surname.
Oh I thought that screenshot you posted was written by Stone 🤣 sounds similar to her situation tbh

I’ve never known anything like these so called mothers, I would be so ashamed if I had children I didn’t have custody off imagine how they are going to feel when they are older, mum carried on having other children but I was left or forgotten about in stones case, it’s going to be awful to deal with

they’ve both gone and left their baby… wonder who’s looking after her🥴 i don’t even have kids but the thought of leaving my 2 month old baby to go and get on it every night in ibiza wouldn’t sit right

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely not normal behaviour coming from a mum! Stone has no maternal instincts in her whatsoever

She’s scum. Knew it wouldn’t be long before you dumped the baby with someone and fucked off

• Heart
I had to unfollow Stone because it annoys she plays happy families with her girlfriend’s kids yet 0 acknowledgment for her poor little boy. Not surprised she’s leaving her baby in a whole different country she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body. Bet once her and Sheridan split she’ll abandon Bonnie too

• Wow
Reactions: 5