Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that baby has been born for all of three days and she’s had a camera shoved in her face since the minute she was born… stone is so desperate for online clout, as she always has been, that she isn’t even taking the time to recover before making vlogs and instagram highlights etc… it’s just odd to me. i don’t even feel bad for her son anymore as it seems he is better off without her anyway. i think she forgets that she used to have quite a large following when she was trying to be a mummy blogger when she played a role in Ryder’s life and that people haven’t just forgotten about him the way she clearly has. she is an awful person

Reactions: 4
her partner must be just as awful as her to allow this and to let her carry her daughter…. Soon as they split - whenever that will be - stone will abandon this little girl too who she isn’t biological related too. If she can abandon her BIOLOGICAL son she won’t feel anyway to do the same to this baby…

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Did anyone watch her Tik tok where he got up with Sheridan’s little girls in the morning? Yet cba with her own son

Reactions: 1
Baby girl has been born still acting like her son doesn’t exist! Does anyone know her mums name?
Amanda panrucker, she was on live on titkok with loads of comments asking where her son is she kept ignoring them then she said im not asking talking about my family i dont talk to them and when people were asking if its her first baby she was saying yeah it is!

• Wow
I think her mother wouldn’t let her take her boy when she was first living with Sheridan. I think she was given an ultimatum and went with Sheridan.

Last edited:
She is vile! What I don’t understand is how Sheridan is ok with this? And her friends? It is baffling. If my friend disowned her child no way would I be still friends with her! Disgusting

I think Sheridan knows it’s wrong as when they have split up in the past she’s posted a story about how she never bothered with her own son

It’s almost like she’s forgotten she used to have a big following and everyone knows she has a son! Did she have a C Section with Ryder?

Reactions: 3
I used to follow stone way back when she started dating her ex and friend Morgan, she was a full time mum to her son then. What’s happened to him and why does she pretend he doesn’t exist? Is he in foster care? I asked about him on tiktok and got blocked

How does she sleep at night knowing she abandoned her son, and takes care of her girlfriend’s children and doesn’t acknowledge her son. Heart breaking

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wish she would bloody pick that baby up when she’s feeding her, always got her laying down. You’d think it was their first.

Absolutely bizarre, she had ryder around the time I had my first and I remember her being a fairly 'good' young mum back in the early days, she use to do a lot with him and do day in the life's etc, how is she just ignoring that he exists 😔

It’s one thing her abandoning her son but her partner and friends also accept it are awful people too it’s all crazy. She will never have any luck in life! Karma will get her eventually. Evil to the core.

Reactions: 4
She’s gone out without her baby 2 weeks after a c section, don’t know why I’m surprised when she abandoned her first child but she isn’t very attached to her children is she

Reactions: 3
Wished her old mate had a thread Georgia mason! Who just had a baby and all she’s done from the day her daughter was born is plastered it all over her insta and TikTok! Soon as she gave birth slapped make up on to take matching outfit pics with her baby just hours old. Then has shoes on let the baby be for god sake. It’s like it’s all for social media having baby’s!