Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you start a family with your new partner when you have abandoned your own son… it’s disgusting

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely foul. I’d say I feel sorry for her little boy, but in actual fact I reckon she did him a favour!!! Nobody needs a mother like her in their life. I hope he is happy and healthy wherever he is.

Reactions: 7
Somebody asked on her TikTok how her son feels about being a big brother she replied “buzzing” and then deleted her comment 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Who does her son live with? His dad and gf have another baby but she posted on New Years that Ryder was having another sleepover with them?

Who does her son live with? His dad and gf have another baby but she posted on New Years that Ryder was having another sleepover with them?
Think he lives with stones parents. I wonder what they make of all this? She literally never sees him or spends time with him but posts the twins.

Reactions: 2
Maybe he was taken off her? And isn’t allowed in his life. But does she not feel guilt. And how are all her friends in her life ok with it all?

She put on tiktok when do the crazy hormones stop and someones commented ‘didn’t you have a baby before’😂😂😂 acting like this is her first pregnancy and its all new and she dont know whats going on 😩actually embarrassing i feel sorry for her family and little boy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do her and her partner think it’s okay to drive so ridiculously all the time! They’re completely selfish people. What if they kill someone? Or another family? Do they even care?! The amount of times it’s been clear one or both of them has drunk drove. Now, Stone has uploaded a video of her mouthing a song whilst clearly driving at a decent speed. Like you’re PREGNANT what are you thinking?? No one is watching that and thinking ‘wow you look good’. Pathetic

Why do her and her partner think it’s okay to drive so ridiculously all the time! They’re completely selfish people. What if they kill someone? Or another family? Do they even care?! The amount of times it’s been clear one or both of them has drunk drove. Now, Stone has uploaded a video of her mouthing a song whilst clearly driving at a decent speed. Like you’re PREGNANT what are you thinking?? No one is watching that and thinking ‘wow you look good’. Pathetic
They always drink drive. Don’t think they care there Sheridan is allegedly a dealer. There’s a reason none of them work but seem to be able to afford big range rovers, houses and IVF and spending the day doing duck all 🤣

• Haha
They always drink drive. Don’t think they care there Sheridan is allegedly a dealer. There’s a reason none of them work but seem to be able to afford big range rovers, houses and IVF and spending the day doing duck all 🤣
Ugh. So embarrassing. Hope one of them gets locked up in the near future 👍🏼

Does anyone know if she actually sees her son? How is everyone around her ok with her abandoning him

I just can’t understand how she posts Tik toks etc and never mentions him or that it’s her second baby or anything at all. How do the people around her not see how bad it is and call her out? tit excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 6
Just seen her maternity shoot photos. And Sheridan’s twins kissing stones belly and her caption is my why’s….
my why’s is how can you disown your own son! Nasty nasty girl

Just seen her maternity shoot photos. And Sheridan’s twins kissing stones belly and her caption is my why’s….
my why’s is how can you disown your own son! Nasty nasty girl
She forgets she used to have a YouTube where she would upload family vlogs etc and used to post her little boy Ryder regularly.

I’m honestly baffled at the people around her? How can they just be ok with this

Baby girl has been born still acting like her son doesn’t exist! Does anyone know her mums name?

Reactions: 3
Baby girl has been born still acting like her son doesn’t exist! Does anyone know her mums name?
It’s awful how she just abandoned him and now has a new child. She posts her partners kids a lot too how does she not feel guilty

Reactions: 3