StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have also been told by a friend he has another kid. It was about 2 years ago now she told me one of her friends is pregnant with him she wouldn't tell me who though but she said Emma didn't know at the time.

I have also been told by a friend he has another kid. It was about 2 years ago now she told me one of her friends is pregnant with him she wouldn't tell me who though but she said Emma didn't know at the time.
If she was pregnant 2 years ago maybe that’s what rocked the boat and lead to them splitting. Not that Emma probs now knows but surely cracks would begin to show regardless. You can’t just have kids outside of your relationship and live your life normally.
im sure one day it will all come out and he will have kids all over the place. Keeps pushing this family man/best dad tit when actually he’s a piece of tit

Reactions: 5
If she was pregnant 2 years ago maybe that’s what rocked the boat and lead to them splitting. Not that Emma probs now knows but surely cracks would begin to show regardless. You can’t just have kids outside of your relationship and live your life normally.
im sure one day it will all come out and he will have kids all over the place. Keeps pushing this family man/best dad tit when actually he’s a piece of tit
Yes thats what I thought my friend dabbles around them sorts of people like chunkz AJ ect and when she told me I thought in my head who it might be. I don't think Emma knew for a while maybe even until the baby was born!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes thats what I thought my friend dabbles around them sorts of people like chunkz AJ ect and when she told me I thought in my head who it might be. I don't think Emma knew for a while maybe even until the baby was born!
Crazy. Another person who shows you really can be who you want on social media yet in real life it’s a different story

Reactions: 1
He will come to your house share his weed duck and leave. no protection, nothing. So I've heard. Then he goes home and sleeps with Emma; cheating is one thing but risking your partners health the woman you apparently love and have kids with is next level scummy. Newsflash Kev you do not love Emma if you cheat period. Quit trying to convince us and yourself otherwise. Some men aren't built for faithful relationships they certainly do not deserve them!

Reactions: 6
As if he screenshot from this thread and thinks because he's got a fancy headboard and a watch he keeps in a bank that it overrides all the lies, cheating and paternity indiscretions. Absolute gold! Ok Kevin keep on buddy 👏🏼 you still in that big house, alone 🙄 we see you! 👀

Reactions: 6
With his new BFF that’s the paid cleaner 😂 How disrespectful he films her making the bed, then jumps straight in it.
Has he got nothing better to do than film the cleaner. He’s got no class, he’s just a braggy C****.

• Haha
No he makes me die “looking at half a million £ houses” yeah so are most people who buy houses, most houses cost around that mark in the south of England 😂

Nah why’s he zooming in on air wick plug ins and toilet roll. He’s got no bleeping clue as he, moves like an 18 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No he makes me die “looking at half a million £ houses” yeah so are most people who buy houses, most houses cost around that mark in the south of England 😂

Nah why’s he zooming in on air wick plug ins and toilet roll. He’s got no bleeping clue as he, moves like an 18 year old girl
Literally the biggest joke on social, but he thinks he's made it. If he was awake he'd know that money has absolutely nothing to do with being successful in a way that actually matters. You can't take none of it with you when you die. People won't remember the materialistic stuff you had, they'll remember only how you made them feel and look how he's made Emma feel! The person he claimed to love. God's watching though and everyone's day of judgement will come. He'll see

Literally the biggest joke on social, but he thinks he's made it. If he was awake he'd know that money has absolutely nothing to do with being successful in a way that actually matters. You can't take none of it with you when you die. People won't remember the materialistic stuff you had, they'll remember only how you made them feel and look how he's made Emma feel! The person he claimed to love. God's watching though and everyone's day of judgement will come. He'll see
Exactly that. I don’t understand how she’s still friendly with him, I’d have cut him off a long time ago. She doesn’t need to be for the kids the oldest two are basically adult, and could easily also sort him seeing Erin.

i had unfollowed him but because I looked at his story last week after something was posted here he is back on my subs section on snap. He was annoying me the other day when kirk and those lads were at house. Just put your phone down you silly bleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d rather choose my life any day then living a life on social media trying to entertain a bunch of strangers

Reactions: 4
His relationship with that cleaner is very strange. It's the way he was filming her speaking about "because people don't know you actually stay next door" sounded so staged to me. Very fishy

Reactions: 2
Umm, shocked to see no posts about this yet but he’s now in Egypt with his kids AND EMMA! I take back what I preciously said. She has to be the biggest mug going! Then posted a picture of female hands with a ring saying “she said yes” but if u look very close it says “congrats ekin su and Davide” (love island winners” this man is a complete attention seeking bleep. How he gets any gyal is beyond me, he’s an ugly, self obsessed cheating human being.

Reactions: 12
Umm, shocked to see no posts about this yet but he’s now in Egypt with his kids AND EMMA! I take back what I preciously said. She has to be the biggest mug going! Then posted a picture of female hands with a ring saying “she said yes” but if u look very close it says “congrats ekin su and Davide” (love island winners” this man is a complete attention seeking bleep. How he gets any gyal is beyond me, he’s an ugly, self obsessed cheating human being.
I’ve noticed he’s doing the click bait thing a lot lately. He left it on the she said yes post to get people to watch all of that stupid quiz show so people presume it’s Emma. It worked on me as well lol kmt

I’ve noticed he’s doing the click bait thing a lot lately. He left it on the she said yes post to get people to watch all of that stupid quiz show so people presume it’s Emma. It worked on me as well lol kmt
I didn’t believe him I knew it was click bait. The man is a fool! But Emma on holiday again with him, nothing would surprise me. Maybe she likes being sloppy seconds, thirds or forth 😂😂 I had more respect for her

It's all such a farce!
"I'll look after her always" why do men think a few holidays and money in her bank means she's being looked after? How about look after her mental, her mind, her soul... which you do by NOT CHEATING OR LYING! men just don't have a clue do they! It's a joke and she's looking like the biggest butt of all his jokes but going on holiday and posing for photos, the muggiest family on social going.
He has to have the click baits otherwise his views slip, if he didn't propose to Emma in the 17 years they were together he ain't gonna do it now, I'd like to think Emma would say no but you never know doesn't look like she's got much self respect these days! I'm surprised Kaci and Leah aren't holding him accountable I'm pretty sure they've all got access to this thread comes up as soon as you search his name on Google too 😅 shameful, shameful! The levels of materialism and consumerism even down to Erin blows my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's all such a farce!
"I'll look after her always" why do men think a few holidays and money in her bank means she's being looked after? How about look after her mental, her mind, her soul... which you do by NOT CHEATING OR LYING! men just don't have a clue do they! It's a joke and she's looking like the biggest butt of all his jokes but going on holiday and posing for photos, the muggiest family on social going.
He has to have the click baits otherwise his views slip, if he didn't propose to Emma in the 17 years they were together he ain't gonna do it now, I'd like to think Emma would say no but you never know doesn't look like she's got much self respect these days! I'm surprised Kaci and Leah aren't holding him accountable I'm pretty sure they've all got access to this thread comes up as soon as you search his name on Google too 😅 shameful, shameful! The levels of materialism and consumerism even down to Erin blows my mind!
I hate to speak bad on kids but Erin is another Kaci and kaci is a mini Kev which is not a good look! Kaci is so materialistic just like Kev. Emma has no self respect. Any respect I had for her went in the bin. I agree with your post 1000%

Reactions: 8
I hate to speak bad on kids but Erin is another Kaci and kaci is a mini Kev which is not a good look! Kaci is so materialistic just like Kev. Emma has no self respect. Any respect I had for her went in the bin. I agree with your post 1000%
Fr I know Leah is a but daft sometimes but I think she's sweet with a good heart. You can smell Kaci's attitude and Erin don't stand a chance she's been born into this life and they're the worst, watch when she's 15! Yh I'm done pitying Emma she's a joke and the fact Kev keeps on trying to get back with her it's like cmon man I'm sure if she wanted u back you'd know🙄 big up her for entertaining the free hols though lol

Reactions: 7
Bloke is an idiot. I live in Colchester and it took me 2 bleeping minutes to work out where his house is. EXACT one. And Kaci goes to a school that’s a road away from me, the girl is absolute havoc at school, my sisters in her year. I see Leah with Erin and her boyfriend in Tesco at bloody 11 at night on a Thursday! Get some control of your kids and stop letting them run wild rather than focus on bumming Omar and crying about your family that you fucked up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloke is an idiot. I live in Colchester and it took me 2 bleeping minutes to work out where his house is. EXACT one. And Kaci goes to a school that’s a road away from me, the girl is absolute havoc at school, my sisters in her year. I see Leah with Erin and her boyfriend in Tesco at bloody 11 at night on a Thursday! Get some control of your kids and stop letting them run wild rather than focus on bumming Omar and crying about your family that you fucked up!!!
I'm not far from colchester myself and found exactly where his house is from what he posted when he got it (obviously just being noisy at the house, couldnt really give a dam that it was his) i saw his daughter kaci in colchester Town center a while ago when a big group of teens where ganging up on a poor boy, he got beaten up and had to run into m&s for help, she was running away with some other teens laughing!! I used to like watching them but the fame went to their heads and changed them!

• Wow