StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The soundtrack playing " tell your friends I'm not the bad guy" this man lives in a dreamworld, he's in denial! The cheek of him. Posting this cringing tit get over yourself Kev hun
He is a walking example of ‘you can be whoever you want on social media’ …and basically people believe what they see. I’m sure his day will come

Reactions: 4
Does he not realise that people watch his snaps and see what he actually looks like without the filter, compared to the pictures he posts, we can see his bad skin and dry lips and him in reality, he reminds me of a teenager who adds the snap filter, acting like nobody is going to notice lool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is posting such old content recently and it all contains Emma. She should be getting paid at this rate

Reactions: 2
I only used to find him ok when his stories involved Emma and the kids (also Nige) but then he was forcing Erin to make content with him and that’s when I started to not enjoy it

He is posting such old content recently and it all contains Emma. She should be getting paid at this rate
Archives because he's got no decent content without Emma and the kids. All he does is show off his clothes and trainers. 17 year old mentality. Pathetic

Reactions: 10
Anyone see him opening the boxes with the balloons and acting like they hadn’t been already been opened prior to filming the snap.
Here come the edited photos….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see him opening the boxes with the balloons and acting like they hadn’t been already been opened prior to filming the snap.
Here come the edited photos….
YES! What a mug, all for the clout... ooooh look at me a million people watch me, drop me out!!! Muggins Emma is back around, this whole family is just a joke... them poor kids! The older girls are really stupid they must know he's literally cheated on Emma the entire relationship and they watch her condone it I wouldn't step a foot near my BD if he behaved like him. Embarrassing, wish he'd give it up already

That was deffo staged like all his content cringe! How do we know he cheated on Emma? Is this speculation or is someone coming with facts? I do think he’s a good dad though tbh I will give him that.

I can also confirm he's a known and longtime cheater.

I added this to the thread a long time ago, for anon reasons I said guy friend but at the time the 'guy' I was referring to who confirmed the cheating was my boyfriend at the time. Believe at your own discretion I suppose!

I used to watch his snapchats all the time and thats how it came up in convo.

A friend of mine (a guy) knows a few of the men that Stevo hangs around with.

This was a year or 2 years ago by the way but I was told just casually that he isn’t loyal to her when he is out and about and that stevo has slept with a few women who aren’t Emma.

It could be a total lie but my friend isn’t the type to gossip so I am inclined to believe it as it just randomly came up in conversation after we watched a Snapchat of his.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that Omar is the new Nige? Kevin don’t respect anyone but Omar seems sucked in! How can he respect anyone when he don’t even respect himself! I happened to see a picture he posted of Emma in her lingerie, pregnant with Erin. She’s really allowing that? The word “mug” comes to mind.

Anyone else think that Omar is the new Nige? Kevin don’t respect anyone but Omar seems sucked in! How can he respect anyone when he don’t even respect himself! I happened to see a picture he posted of Emma in her lingerie, pregnant with Erin. She’s really allowing that? The word “mug” comes to mind.
I was literally just thinking that. Omar brown noses Kev for what? Omar's fam are rich af what does he need Kev for, being his skivvy and mug 😂 so cringe. I honestly think Emma is a mug too as much as I pity her for her to allow the tit Kev does she must be, I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one grosssed out by his hands? Why are his finger nails so small, unkept and nasty looking. 👀 his whole aura gives me he stinks. Omds dont want to be mean but when the camera is just in front of his mouth i hold my breath immediately

• Haha