StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he doesn’t post her because he’s embarrassed of her not because he was protecting her, he’s protecting himself. I know it’s rude to say and comment on looks but just keeping it real she looks bland.
This is what I always thought as well. People are quick to judge other peoples looks and when they’re behind their phone they’d be posting comments on his pics if he posted her. Especially when he works along side women done all up to the nines. Plus it always sounded like she didn’t care about designer clothes and preferred to shop in primark where as he’s the opposite. He always boasted about her boobs though saying they’re massive but they look your standard size to me as I’ve also seen a couple other pics of her 😂

Reactions: 3
Don't know why any of you are surprised he's hardly going to bag a stunner he's fugly! Emma can do better in my opinion plus they have been together for what 17 years? So they both were looking a lot better at 1 point lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like he doesn’t post her because he’s embarrassed of her not because he was protecting her, he’s protecting himself. I know it’s rude to say and comment on looks but just keeping it real she looks bland.
exactly what i didnt have the heart to say:( if she looked like his cleaner he would have her face all over his stuff. Hope she can find someone who is proud of her entirely

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He deffo reads here! He’s posted a throwback pic of them kissing on his Snapchat!!

Reactions: 2
I'm confused - not really kept up with him or these threads for ages. I know they moved to a bigger house, but is he living there alone now? are him and Emma separated?

He deffo reads here! He’s posted a throwback pic of them kissing on his Snapchat!!
The pic is clearly really old too.

I know he’s a “blogger” but would he put the phone down for two minutes???? He legit films anything and everything. It’s not even content. Why do we need to see his daughter tasting food from his plate. Imagine passing someone your phone saying here film her trying this.
He’s a bleeping weirdo mate. Literally no content without Emma in the background, she was clearly the one who made them.

The pic is clearly really old too.

I know he’s a “blogger” but would he put the phone down for two minutes???? He legit films anything and everything. It’s not even content. Why do we need to see his daughter tasting food from his plate. Imagine passing someone your phone saying here film her trying this.
He’s a bleeping weirdo mate. Literally no content without Emma in the background, she was clearly the one who made them.
So embarrassing.

I was more annoyed at the fact he has no clothes in his house that fit Erin, but you got a watch in the bank and all those clothes and shoes Kev. Top dad. Drop me out! 🫤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
for someone that has so many followers and young followers to why is he showing him and the other idiot lighting a fire using petrol!! does he know how many accidents and deaths happen every year due to people doing this!! he is such a head!

for someone that has so many followers and young followers to why is he showing him and the other idiot lighting a fire using petrol!! does he know how many accidents and deaths happen every year due to people doing this!! he is such a head!
Never mind the fireworks war couple weeks ago,and today Erin on a quad with no helmet and gloves and falls off 🤦‍♀️

I literally came here to say the same thing. But like I said as well. He will sell his soul for clout. He’s a joke 🤮

Reactions: 1
Imagine it's ok for your kids boyfriend to smoke weed,but if she picks out some pretty underwear it's a problem lol,I did see the snap where he got that kid so drunk he projectile vomited everywhere

Imagine it's ok for your kids boyfriend to smoke weed,but if she picks out some pretty underwear it's a problem lol,I did see the snap where he got that kid so drunk he projectile vomited everywhere
I saw that and all he did was laugh! I like Leah she seems sweet, Kev is trying too hard and tbh, the bf allows it. Maybe Kev pays him to look stupid 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I saw that and all he did was laugh! I like Leah she seems sweet, Kev is trying too hard and tbh, the bf allows it. Maybe Kev pays him to look stupid 🤦‍♀️
Same I think Leah is so sweet. If Ramarn was my son I would be fuming at Kev, has he not heard people can die from alcohol poisoning such a head move and making Leah clean it up infuriated me.
Kev is trying hard for content, he has none since Emma left that's why he has to use click bait and the archives of old content she's in! Shameful.

Reactions: 10
I see he’s back to screaming like a hyena in the back garden at stupid o clock doing stupid stuff!!! Lighting stuff with petrol next to a WOODEN FENCE 🌝 I feel so sorry for his neighbours, those houses are so close together he’s got no respect man

Reactions: 8
Could Mo be up Kevs arse any further. Its so cringe watching Omar and Mo brown nose Kev. This is why this man has a false sense of himself he legit thinks he's the dogs bollocks. These are grown arse men. SO EMBARRASSING. Poor Erin has to witness this language and behaviour at such an impressionable age.

Reactions: 9
Could Mo be up Kevs arse any further. Its so cringe watching Omar and Mo brown nose Kev. This is why this man has a false sense of himself he legit thinks he's the dogs bollocks. These are grown arse men. SO EMBARRASSING. Poor Erin has to witness this language and behaviour at such an impressionable age.
I stopped watching for so long then when that Omar kid came on the scene randomly I realised what a pr*ck Steve is. He’s basically “hired” his own little bum licker.
All the talk of Kaci isn’t surprising she’s always gave off an air of superiority because of her dad. Leah was always my favourite tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6