StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not far from colchester myself and found exactly where his house is from what he posted when he got it (obviously just being noisy at the house, couldnt really give a dam that it was his) i saw his daughter kaci in colchester Town center a while ago when a big group of teens where ganging up on a poor boy, he got beaten up and had to run into m&s for help, she was running away with some other teens laughing!! I used to like watching them but the fame went to their heads and changed them!
Honestly took me 2 minutes! Had so much to go with because he’s shown every inch of the house. I feel so sorry for his neighbours tbh those houses are so close together and he’s there setting off fireworks in the day and screaming like an imbecile 🤮

Reactions: 7
I would hate to live next door to him,the volume of the music ,in the day and the night,no respect for people around him,the fireworks war the other night 😂,I'd fuckin go through his door

Reactions: 3
Bloke is an idiot. I live in Colchester and it took me 2 bleeping minutes to work out where his house is. EXACT one. And Kaci goes to a school that’s a road away from me, the girl is absolute havoc at school, my sisters in her year. I see Leah with Erin and her boyfriend in Tesco at bloody 11 at night on a Thursday! Get some control of your kids and stop letting them run wild rather than focus on bumming Omar and crying about your family that you fucked up!!!
Took the words right out my mouth! Kids need boundaries and routine and this is what happens when they don't have it. Turn bad like Kaci, Erin's got no hope if that's the example she has to follow. Maybe Kevs soft on them because he broke up their *fraudulent* I mean happy home by dishing out his dusty dick up and down the country! But it's all good ain't it Kev as long as you got some nice jewellery and fresh trainers 😂😂😂😂 what an absolute twit.
Honestly you couldn't write it 😅😅😅 I'm waiting for the day someone plasters Emma's face and his address all over the net, just because people see through his bs

Reactions: 6
Took the words right out my mouth! Kids need boundaries and routine and this is what happens when they don't have it. Turn bad like Kaci, Erin's got no hope if that's the example she has to follow. Maybe Kevs soft on them because he broke up their *fraudulent* I mean happy home by dishing out his dusty dick up and down the country! But it's all good ain't it Kev as long as you got some nice jewellery and fresh trainers 😂😂😂😂 what an absolute twit.
Honestly you couldn't write it 😅😅😅 I'm waiting for the day someone plasters Emma's face and his address all over the net, just because people see through his bs
She was on his brother’s wedding pics

Reactions: 2
Reading here Stevo? Looks like wedding pics gone off brothers page!
Yeah he does read this page, he screenshotted some posts and had them on his snap in the past; he cropped them real close but I clocked the same post as to what he uploaded 😆

Reactions: 1
Oh I wish I saw this sooner so I could see what Emma looks like. One day someone will post her mug all over here and he cannot control what’s here. I thought they was back together but don’t seem like she’s moved back in. So is she just getting those free holidays or is she actually just a doormat that don’t mind sloppy seconds, thirds etc etc 🤮 he makes me so sick

Maybe she goes on the holidays for the girls? Apart from that I reckon she is gone x

Reactions: 7
Maybe she goes on the holidays for the girls? Apart from that I reckon she is gone x
I thought the same , but then other than Erin the kids are old enough to know what’s going on and if everything we are reading here is true then personally I couldn’t bring myself to spend any additional time with him other than what was necessary

She probably goes because she doesn't want him taking Erin on holidays without her which I get with her being so young and him being a complete liability

• Haha
There was a photo someone posted on here a couple months ago of Emma t's still in the thread ,about page 16 or 17 I think

Reactions: 2
There was a photo someone posted on here a couple months ago of Emma t's still in the thread ,about page 16 or 17 I think
Thank you! I just found it. Wow I didn’t expect her to look like that. The voice don’t match the face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny looking thing ain't she, not what I expected Kev to go for considering the women that he's been using as click bait lately 🤣😂

• Haha
I feel like he doesn’t post her because he’s embarrassed of her not because he was protecting her, he’s protecting himself. I know it’s rude to say and comment on looks but just keeping it real she looks bland.

Reactions: 10