StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah same. I would hate it if my partner/kids dad was like this. No wonder she wanted out.
And if she takes him back it'll just tell us she has zero self respect or self esteem the loss of which will be down to his lack of respect for her. As for filming her giving birth I dunno how she even agreed to that rather than support and consoling her he was capturing it on Snapchat the midwives must have thought what an absolute tool! How desperate for the attention and likes must he actually be 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder where Emma is living now, it’s disgusting that she had to leave with the kids not long after moving in. How is he not embarrassed.

Reactions: 6
I wonder where Emma is living now, it’s disgusting that she had to leave with the kids not long after moving in. How is he not embarrassed.
No shame! I doubt it would be far. She should be in that house not him! After all the tit she's put up with over the years it's the least he could do! But no, typical Stevo always thinking of himself

Reactions: 5
No shame! I doubt it would be far. She should be in that house not him! After all the tit she's put up with over the years it's the least he could do! But no, typical Stevo always thinking of himself
Exactly. Don’t know what a middle aged man with a receding hairline and ashy knob needs with a big house like that 🤷🏽‍♀️ Only to stunt. He’s a wotless dad making his kids move after already upheaving their life to move out to essex or wherever they are in the first place.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Don’t know what a middle aged man with a receding hairline and ashy knob needs with a big house like that 🤷🏽‍♀️ Only to stunt. He’s a wotless dad making his kids move after already upheaving their life to move out to essex or wherever they are in the first place.
I love to hear how you know about he's got an ashy knob tbf hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he lives in Colchester...

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she went back to the area they lived before. She strikes me as the type to have been happy without the massive house move etc. obvs they needed more space but the huge change was purely for clout for him

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she went back to the area they lived before. She strikes me as the type to have been happy without the massive house move etc. obvs they needed more space but the huge change was purely for clout for him
I’ve always thought this, she seemed down to earth and didn’t change when they got into a bit of money, still shopping in primark and buying the flip flops for £1 and he was there calling her for it while showing off his new designer stuff.

Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought this, she seemed down to earth and didn’t change when they got into a bit of money, still shopping in primark and buying the flip flops for £1 and he was there calling her for it while showing off his new designer stuff.
She always seemed like a real one; he got breakfast in bed, the girls were taken care of, she'd even be squeezing the spots on his back on snap 🤢, packing his suitcases when he went to America and he mugged her off constantly. She never seemed to desire anything materialistic he's the social climber splashing cash on clothes and trainers, ridiculous. I feel so sorry for Emma. He deserves all the lonely nights!

Reactions: 13
She always seemed like a real one; he got breakfast in bed, the girls were taken care of, she'd even be squeezing the spots on his back on snap 🤢, packing his suitcases when he went to America and he mugged her off constantly. She never seemed to desire anything materialistic he's the social climber splashing cash on clothes and trainers, ridiculous. I feel so sorry for Emma. He deserves all the lonely nights!
I’m sure since they split she’s driving a new Mercedes’ ?

Reactions: 1
He got more attention because she was in his snaps. She’s the funny one. I hope she never returns to him. He’s nasty and there’s zero respect for anyone. I don’t even think he respects himself anymore tbh. I wonder why Kacy is the only one practically living with him whereas Leah and Erin are with mum. Kacy to me is a mini version of Kev. She likes to show off quite a bit.

Reactions: 8
He got more attention because she was in his snaps. She’s the funny one. I hope she never returns to him. He’s nasty and there’s zero respect for anyone. I don’t even think he respects himself anymore tbh. I wonder why Kacy is the only one practically living with him whereas Leah and Erin are with mum. Kacy to me is a mini version of Kev. She likes to show off quite a bit.
I think it’s because she goes to school in that area

Reactions: 2