StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the announcement?
I saw the pic of the SC message saying they would rape his kids - I mean, that would be enough to make me remove mine - but then I wouldn’t have exploited them in the first place!
He just said his gonna remove them from content and social media if that what I remember

Reactions: 3
He contradicts himself he says he's going to take their out the limelight and they won't be having personal accounts yet for his selfish reasons because money matters and fame to him he's going to still show them off to thousands of people half naked in his living like he always does or aims the camera up and down of his older daughter dressed up showing God knows what older men are perving on her shes quite a big chested girl. For gods sake stevo protect your children! Is fame really more important!

Regarding 5 bedroom house he will be spending his time getting his credit rating up and having to save a HUGE deposit and having to have about 5 years wage proof to show he can actually afford the mortgage he's about to take on. Hes aiming way to high he wants the big this big that no doubt he will get it but it will be from exploiting his children the way he does because he's boring without them! Selfish man.

Yes I've noticed poor Erin's face. The other day when she did that instagram post and marched in the daughters room it's all set up can clearly tell his daughter is acting! All for content! Sometimes if you look closely when she's being recorded you see her eyes flick to the side and it's obvious she forgets what been asked of her and its either Emma or one of the sisters is there miming what she's meant to say. All the time it's content cobten content.

Reactions: 4
Hes being paid to promote PlayStation 5 so it seems from his previous snaps and was struggling to do it at his. So I wonder if he's got PlayStation to rent him a place so he can do that? Because he's clearly not at his place.

Hes being paid to promote PlayStation 5 so it seems from his previous snaps and was struggling to do it at his. So I wonder if he's got PlayStation to rent him a place so he can do that? Because he's clearly not at his place.
Where is this?

Yeah poor Erin face as if she forgets what to say......imagine how many takes he has to do

Yeah I find everything is boring now and no content as hardly posting he need to start selling on eBay or depop and declutter thar house.......it’s a mess and needs a clean

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a picture of what Emma looks like
Dwain’s insta or fb has some - she was a bridesmaid at his wedding.

what I find fascinating is his need to be all flashy.. clothes, jobs, name dropping and there are 5 of them and a dog, in a 2 bed flat! Erin is what, 3? She’s in a cot still!?
people’s priorities these days are all kinds of crazy

Reactions: 5

what I find fascinating is his need to be all flashy.. clothes, jobs, name dropping and there are 5 of them and a dog, in a 2 bed flat! Erin is what, 3? She’s in a cot still!?
Just had a little nosey and there’s one of her on his wife’s Facebook. Omg is she still in a cot in her parents room? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yes and still in a high chair eating her dinner........I used to like him but his a bully and actually horrible

Reactions: 1

The tall one next to Stevo?

What was the announcement re the kids?

I disagree with the comments about him and his 5 bedroom house. Good on him for having that as a goal. Sadly not everyone is in a position to go out and get a mortgage straight away, and like someone mentioned have good credit or a huge deposit- whether that be a 3 bed or a 5 bed.

if staying in the flat means he can get that sorted then good luck to him, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I do however think he should be more careful with posting where they live and pics of the kids.

What was the announcement re the kids?

I disagree with the comments about him and his 5 bedroom house. Good on him for having that as a goal. Sadly not everyone is in a position to go out and get a mortgage straight away, and like someone mentioned have good credit or a huge deposit- whether that be a 3 bed or a 5 bed.

if staying in the flat means he can get that sorted then good luck to him, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I do however think he should be more careful with posting where they live and pics of the kids.
we’ll have to agree to disagree.

I never said there was anything wrong with his flat, but to straight up stunt - be talking about all these moves your going to make and brag which is was at the time, when your kids are all crammed into a room but you are sporting £120 trainers like nothing.

I’m going to call out that level of bullshit

Reactions: 3
we’ll have to agree to disagree.

I never said there was anything wrong with his flat, but to straight up stunt - be talking about all these moves your going to make and brag which is was at the time, when your kids are all crammed into a room but you are sporting £120 trainers like nothing.

I’m going to call out that level of bullshit
a lot of those trainers will have been given to him for free. I imagine a lot more now than back in the day to be fair but I imagine a lot is gifted.

Emma’s voice doesn’t match what she looks like in that photo but I guess she’s in a bridesmaid dress so can’t really see the true her lol