StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to. I’m not batting hard, I’ve just said I don’t agree re the house. I do agree to the kids. 😊

Reactions: 1
The girls have been on his story this week? Did he say he’s not going to film them anymore?
No he said they are not allowed their own accounts but selfishly he will keep posting them on his snapchat to thousands of people and god knows how many perv of a man he has no idea watching.
Bottom line is he has no content if he doesn't post his kids.
Anyone see that he pulled nigel back on and they there riding a little scooter around for content 🙄 is he that desparate for content. 🤣 Imagine looking out the window and seeing big man out on street doing what kids are doing.

Reactions: 2
No he said they are not allowed their own accounts but selfishly he will keep posting them on his snapchat to thousands of people and god knows how many perv of a man he has no idea watching.
Bottom line is he has no content if he doesn't post his kids.
Anyone see that he pulled nigel back on and they there riding a little scooter around for content 🙄 is he that desparate for content. 🤣 Imagine looking out the window and seeing big man out on street doing what kids are doing.
Yeah that doesn’t make sense we surely he has loads more followers than them!

He will be frothing at the mouth you've posted that If he sees this. 🤣 it was mentioned long ago under his instagram post that his brother had her on his insta account and by the time I went to nose he already got his brother to delete that pic. 🤣 Emma just may as well show her face now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny that none of the young local kids have seen them out together and not posted a pic somewhere
Probably too scared to because he will do what he always does and throws the biggest tantrum and start showing the boys profile on his snap telling his Spartans you know what to do (he's done it many times in the past) then start showing the kids familys profiles. This is when I started disliking him.

Reactions: 3
Probably too scared to because he will do what he always does and throws the biggest tantrum and start showing the boys profile on his snap telling his Spartans you know what to do (he's done it many times in the past) then start showing the kids familys profiles. This is when I started disliking him.
Yes this was one of things that made me start to dislike him as well how he would post photos of the person who commented family who has nothing to do with what was said and he still has all their photos and still posts them now and again

Yes this was one of things that made me start to dislike him as well how he would post photos of the person who commented family who has nothing to do with what was said and he still has all their photos and still posts them now and again
This is another reason to be careful about showing people where you live.

Today's snapchat. Can he not see the 2 oldest dont want to be filmed nor want to act today! It's over 30 temp out there Kevin give them a rest!!! They must be baking and just want to chill but Kevin got to put content up!

Last edited:
I Wondered when the Website which he wants people to pay for to watch him shout, eat snd spit at the camera was going to be mentioned again.
Snapchat speach today bigging up his Spartans can't they see this is nothing more than a sales tactic! It's obvious all in aid of wanting them all to go pay for his website.

...house viewing. So perhaps they will finally move. It’s gone on long enough.
I think it proves social media ‘famous’ is actually more about the hype than the money!

I find it so braggy and unecessary to show everytime he views a house. It's like every now and then he has to show everyone the size of a house he will be buying.

His restaurant I would not eat in there right now from what he's shown on his snaps is he even following government guidelines?

I find it so braggy and unecessary to show everytime he views a house. It's like every now and then he has to show everyone the size of a house he will be buying.

His restaurant I would not eat in there right now from what he's shown on his snaps is he even following government guidelines?
Where has he shown the houses to I always miss it 🤣