StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments on his find nige video are telling Stevo he treated him like tit. It’s not entertainment, it was humiliation. he’s responding to the comments being rude

Reactions: 8
Some of the comments on his find nige video are telling Stevo he treated him like tit. It’s not entertainment, it was humiliation. he’s responding to the comments being rude
I’m glad people are calling him out! He degraded Nige constantly & making jokes about his situation. Is this on insta?

Reactions: 5
He replied to someone’s comment calling them for working 40+ hours a week. Kev I’m pretty sure majority of your fans work them hours. He’s got way too big headed, I’d rather work 40 hours a week then do stupid tit like he’s doing

Reactions: 9
I really hope Nigel doesn't reach out to Kev. If Nigel wanted to be incontact I'm sure he would. Grow arse man 40 next year in a kids game calling him from social media like cmon man, its embarrassing.
Wish he'd give it up already, dancing round his kitchen in a crop top to slow songs, harping on about his broken heart; which was his own fault because he couldn't keep his ashy knob in his pants!
State of it... cannot stand people who humiliate other peoples less fortunate situations as banter its actually sickening. Kev should know everything he has can be stripped from him in a heartbeat so becareful KAS

I don't like the way he mentioned that Nigel was now settled with another baby and he's "not allowed" talk with them/him, it felt like he was mocking him again,I'm off to insta to see his comment section

Yeah exactly. He wants him around so he can show off his new house and tell him how if he stuck to being humiliated he could have had this. He’s far from humble

Reactions: 9
Yeah exactly. He wants him around so he can show off his new house and tell him how if he stuck to being humiliated he could have had this. He’s far from humble
He literally said he wants to do more challenges with Nige which in we all know means he wants to embarrass him again. He even posted the picture of when they made Nige dress like a girl. He’s vile!
"I bought nappies for his kid" Jesus wept 🥺
That’s him just trying to humiliate him as much as he can. So what you bought nappies! He thinks it makes him look like a good friend but it don’t! He’s got the biggest head ever.
---

Just saw his insta and the comments. His replies to anyone that disagrees with him even in the slightest is absolutely disgusting. He’s always spoken about what he did for a living prior to social media and he’s putting people down because they work a hard days job?! Listen I’d rather do the “rat race” than think I’m something I’m not, dunning around spouting bs all day. He makes me sick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omdz... now he's on snap crying claiming he's out here saving lives, yet he managed to duck Emma's up dipping his dick everywhere 🙄 someone piped up a few days ago saying he's pure, I never laughed so hard in all my life, again, reaffirms his so called Spartans have no idea who this man really is. He has no shame. I'm glad Nigel isn't reacting to his advances I hope it stays this way... Kev the "mandem" don't want you!!!

Reactions: 6
Talks about how humble he is, but constantly gloats on what he’s done for others?

Just doesn’t seem genuine to me 🙂

Reactions: 4
Omdz... now he's on snap crying claiming he's out here saving lives, yet he managed to duck Emma's up dipping his dick everywhere 🙄 someone piped up a few days ago saying he's pure, I never laughed so hard in all my life, again, reaffirms his so called Spartans have no idea who this man really is. He has no shame. I'm glad Nigel isn't reacting to his advances I hope it stays this way... Kev the "mandem" don't want you!!!
Talks about how humble he is, but constantly gloats on what he’s done for others?

Just doesn’t seem genuine to me 🙂
Did you see where he said something about 50k and had a wad of money in his hand! Absolutely no need.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20230217-070540_Snapchat.jpg

Ugh the click bait! To make you think he's had another baby but he's just recycled an old photo. Has done it with scan photos too recently.

Stevo no one wants to watch your boring, unfunny, scripted, tit videos and posting clickbait may get you some views where people are intrigued but only pisses the viewers off when they realise what you've done... and you lose even more "fans" 🙃

Give up and get a real job mate as this SM won't last long... you're dried up and no one gives a duck about you anymore

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1966184
Ugh the click bait! To make you think he's had another baby but he's just recycled an old photo. Has done it with scan photos too recently.

Stevo no one wants to watch your boring, unfunny, scripted, tit videos and posting clickbait may get you some views where people are intrigued but only pisses the viewers off when they realise what you've done... and you lose even more "fans" 🙃

Give up and get a real job mate as this SM won't last long... you're dried up and no one gives a duck about you anymore
I think he took that photo down coz I went through his snaps and it was gone 🤦‍♀️he probably read this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So all I've gathered from the last few of Kevin's snaps...
Kaci is as boujee and ungrateful as we first thought. Leah remains sweet and giving but even she's had enough.
Kevin is still flashing the cash at every opportunity and getting over excited about some fancy labels. Anyone else find it cringey when an almost 40 year old is publicly swooning over some 20 something IG fitness model like Kev... no chance pal 😂 there's not a single decent woman on this planet that will put up with a materialistic, cheating, lying, neanderthal who doesn't clean or cook properly, who sells his soul and friends all for the love of money. Urg the state of it foreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 14