StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to take the piss out of Nigel big time for content, make him do silly challenges for money and roast and bully him when Nigel baby mother was being racist and abusive towards him, he used to have two other 'friends' can't remember their names that used to get involved aswell not sure if his even friends with them anymore but just shows his content is non existent if he having to reuse stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He used to take the piss out of Nigel big time for content, make him do silly challenges for money and roast and bully him when Nigel baby mother was being racist and abusive towards him, he used to have two other 'friends' can't remember their names that used to get involved aswell not sure if his even friends with them anymore but just shows his content is non existent if he having to reuse stuff.
Wasn’t it African Evens and Skele? Whatever happened with them? I swear Evens had a fall out with Stevo. Used to see cryptic posts on his snap 🤨

Who was the other annoying as duck one who hung round with him at time with the stupid accent and he would do something with his eye. Was it man like hacks? They’re all just as bad

Reactions: 5
Who was the other annoying as duck one who hung round with him at time with the stupid accent and he would do something with his eye. Was it man like hacks? They’re all just as bad
Man like Haqs! 😄😄 literally the cringiest excuse for a comedian EVER. Who did he get into an argument with and he pooed himself over true geordie? 🙃😄

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t it African Evens and Skele? Whatever happened with them? I swear Evens had a fall out with Stevo. Used to see cryptic posts on his snap 🤨
I follow Nigel on snap ,skele and African Evans pop up now Nd then in his snap,he doesn't snap a lot tho

I believe someone else has taken over Nigel’s snap and keeps saying things are coming and Nige knows that his snap is now someone else’s 🤷‍♀️

There’s no way he Implied on his snap today to go link him so he can buy drugs! This man is a complete fool. And the showing off, get a life Kev, you’re boring hun.

Reactions: 2
There’s no way he Implied on his snap today to go link him so he can buy drugs! This man is a complete fool. And the showing off, get a life Kev, you’re boring hun.
Of course. He's a drug addict. Claims its for his knee pain from a footballing injury like 100 years ago 😂 and yet all these reputable brands work with him still. 🙄

Pair of absolute wank splats doing 100mph, see how cool you are when you kill someone, immature twats.

• Wow
Pair of absolute wank splats doing 100mph, see how cool you are when you kill someone, immature twats.
I missed that and thank god! I don’t get how he followers can think this is ok and continue to support this joke of a man. Imagine someone hitting his child at that speed. Vile excuse of a human being

The recent constant recycling of old content confirms he’s literally dying off at this point.
Trying to resurrect Nige too - really scraping the barrel.
I’m sure I just heard him say ‘Leah doesn’t need to work’ like he’s some self made millionaire. He’s living in some fantasy world I’m sure of it. Absolutely baffles me.
The Spartan hat pics too.. some that old they look like they have a sepia filter 🤣 absolutely grasping at straws for content - it’s laughable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone else remember that fan of his, guy with ginger hair and he had all of his hats and would post about him and they met up a couple times? I wonder if they’re still in touch or does he think he’s too famous now to talk to people like that lol

Reactions: 3
Can anyone else remember that fan of his, guy with ginger hair and he had all of his hats and would post about him and they met up a couple times? I wonder if they’re still in touch or does he think he’s too famous now to talk to people like that lol
he will probably read this and do a few stories to prove he’s still in touch with people lol and brag about how humble he is

• Haha
Operation find Nigel,but Nige hasn't picked up the phone in two years 🤣 Nigel got some sense

Reactions: 7