StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching for so long then when that Omar kid came on the scene randomly I realised what a pr*ck Steve is. He’s basically “hired” his own little bum licker.
All the talk of Kaci isn’t surprising she’s always gave off an air of superiority because of her dad. Leah was always my favourite tbh.
I know and Omars family got money so ain't like he needs to make his own by arse licking Kev. Omar is such a simp 😂 Kevs on about finding Omar a wife and Kev can't even keep his because he's a big fat cheater, not sure Kev is the person Omar should ever take advice from tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He makes an absolute fool out of that kid Omar,he's forever talking down to him ,he's just Nigel's replacement except he doesn't pay him in weed

Reactions: 5
I know and Omars family got money so ain't like he needs to make his own by arse licking Kev. Omar is such a simp 😂 Kevs on about finding Omar a wife and Kev can't even keep his because he's a big fat cheater, not sure Kev is the person Omar should ever take advice from tbf
So what’s in it for Omar and what made Stevo take him in? It’s not like he ever helps anyone out? I remember years ago someone offering him a lot of money towards his house was that Omar? 🤔

So what’s in it for Omar and what made Stevo take him in? It’s not like he ever helps anyone out? I remember years ago someone offering him a lot of money towards his house was that Omar? 🤔
It’s so weird, I can’t fathom why he would need a PA. He does minimal work that would require a lot of in-depth planning and organisation.

Basically Omar is there to ensure his phone is charged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has cheated on Emma for yeaaarrsss. One of my old friends (I dont speak to her anymore) used to sleep with him years back. When he'd come to our town (idk why he used to travel back then) - but she'd get a Snap message from him saying "I'm coming to XXX are you gonna come suck my dixk"

And this hoe actually would 🤣

She has a mixed race 6 year old so who knows if it's his... she never said who the baby daddy was.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He has cheated on Emma for yeaaarrsss. One of my old friends (I dont speak to her anymore) used to sleep with him years back. When he'd come to our town (idk why he used to travel back then) - but she'd get a Snap message from him saying "I'm coming to XXX are you gonna come suck my dixk"

She has a mixed race 6 year old so who knows if it's his... she never said who the baby daddy was.
Yikes 😬😂

Reactions: 1

I’d love to know how many kids he’s got in real time.. the perfect ‘girl dad’ he promotes himself to be, he’s probably got a handful of sons out here too!

Reactions: 3
The videos of Nigel are genuinely terrible, I cringe when I watch and can only watch for a few seconds
It’s 2023 and to me it just comes across as quite disturbing, it’s a grown man bullying another grown man and the way he gets picked on is belittling.
For someone who is building a brand, as his manager or whatever (if he has one) they should recommend he doesn’t use these snaps and to distance himself from it.
It’s not even to make fun of him or as a hater, the videos come across distasteful in 2023.

The videos of Nigel are genuinely terrible, I cringe when I watch and can only watch for a few seconds
It’s 2023 and to me it just comes across as quite disturbing, it’s a grown man bullying another grown man and the way he gets picked on is belittling.
For someone who is building a brand, as his manager or whatever (if he has one) they should recommend he doesn’t use these snaps and to distance himself from it.
It’s not even to make fun of him or as a hater, the videos come across distasteful in 2023.
They came across that way to me when he first did them. I couldn’t watch anything involving Nige I felt so bad for him. Nige was obviously struggling in more than one way and his “friend” completely took advantage of him.

They came across that way to me when he first did them. I couldn’t watch anything involving Nige I felt so bad for him. Nige was obviously struggling in more than one way and his “friend” completely took advantage of him.
Agreed ,Nigel was homeless at one point and Kev took advantage of that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I find that really sad, I know that they did these challenges for entertainment purposes but if someone is in a vulnerable position you don’t take advantage of it

Reactions: 2
I flit in and out of watching him over the years. Is Nigel the guy who was eating a fermented fish from a can in a car park (?!) on his snap the other week?

I flit in and out of watching him over the years. Is Nigel the guy who was eating a fermented fish from a can in a car park (?!) on his snap the other week?
Yes that’s him. But those are old old videos. He’s scrapping the bottom of the barrel cos he’s BORING

---

This!! Kev has had money for a little while now and I remember The boys including Kev went to his hostel and mocked it so bad! Why did he not help his “friend” get out of that situation. I know, it was cloudy. Nige was his sheep

Yes that’s him. But those are old old videos. He’s scrapping the bottom of the barrel cos he’s BORING

---

This!! Kev has had money for a little while now and I remember The boys including Kev went to his hostel and mocked it so bad! Why did he not help his “friend” get out of that situation. I know, it was cloudy. Nige was his sheep
Yeah I didn’t like that video one bit. Agree with everything that’s been said here even though I didn’t know who it was

I’d love to know how many kids he’s got in real time.. the perfect ‘girl dad’ he promotes himself to be, he’s probably got a handful of sons out here too!
Kev don't even know how many kids he's got. Ain't like he wears protectionn probs got herpes and all sorts. Dirts

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Are Nige and him still friends? I’m sure they fell out with one another, I only used to watch him mainly for the fact Nige was on it and I found him to be the funny one. I remember when he refused to do some stupid humiliating task Kev wanted him to do and he’d be like “if you want it Nige you do anything” no you just want to use him for your entertainment and views 🤦🏼‍♀️

He’d also call him for certain things he would wear, he might say it was a bit of banter but that isn’t a friend.

Can anyone remember when Nige found out the girl he was sleeping with was pregnant with his daughter? Kev rinsed it for ages and all I kept thinking was there’s an innocent child in this that’s again being used just for views and the poor thing isn’t even born yet

Either way as a viewer it looks humiliating and bullying behaviour, even if him and Nigel are friends or if the content was supposed to be for entertainment purposes, I’m sure that for self respect reasons no one would want to see their old self being humiliated like that.

I cringe and feel sorry for him and that’s not the type of reaction that Stevo is looking for, this is not growth as a person or brand. Show some respect and maturity and stop humiliating Nigel, once something is out there on the internet, it will stay there and now new users are watching this now grown man get humiliated even though it was years ago.

For all the drugs he's sold to vulnerable people, people he's bullied, all the times he's cheated on Emma, used those he claims to love to make money to feed his weed habit and for all the stunts he's pulled all for clout his time will come.
You can't live a life hurting people, humiliating them and get away with it karma is gonna be busy with Kevin for sure.
I do wonder what lines he spins these girls he sleeps with though, how does the he even manage to get girls?

Reactions: 8
Allow those moon boot shoes Kev I know they add an extra 3 inches to your 5ft 7 height but honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4