StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else catch the photo of the new girl on the scene? Seems to have been deleted when I went back over his snap this morning

Reactions: 1
Hey 👋🏼 I’m new to this thread, it just popped up when I googled if Stevo and Emma had split after seeing a video that popped up on Facebook. His videos used to always make me laugh (before the ‘fame’ and money went to his head) and then I slowly stopped watchingand totally forgot all about him till now. A video just popped up on Facebook and at the end he says something along the lines of ‘the ex missus will try take half of that aswell’ - I’ve had a quick read through some of the thread - did he cheat?!

Reactions: 5
Probably lol. He cannot seem to keep it in his crusty knickers 😂 also, I wish bad on no one but the window getting smashed, seems like he is pissing off a lot of people. He should probably stop bragging. I hope it was Emma 😂

Probably lol. He cannot seem to keep it in his crusty knickers 😂 also, I wish bad on no one but the window getting smashed, seems like he is pissing off a lot of people. He should probably stop bragging. I hope it was Emma 😂
I’m not surprised, she seemed lovely but I did feel when I used to watch his videos that he was always out and about and she let him get away with far too much. Bless her, I hope she’s doing ok - and yes in relation to the window I hope it was her too, if he did cheat!

Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised, she seemed lovely but I did feel when I used to watch his videos that he was always out and about and she let him get away with far too much. Bless her, I hope she’s doing ok - and yes in relation to the window I hope it was her too, if he did cheat!
Emma didn't smash his windows, they've been separated over a year now and moved past his many indiscretions and random kid(s). But yh she allowed his behaviour, certainly wouldn't allow my man to be getting home at 3 in the morn #muglife

Emma didn't smash his windows, they've been separated over a year now and moved past his many indiscretions and random kid(s). But yh she allowed his behaviour, certainly wouldn't allow my man to be getting home at 3 in the morn #muglife
Oh wow! I didn’t even realise, used to watch his videos daily then he got too big for his boots for me so stopped.. good for her for finally standing up for herself then, I hope she’s ok!

I think Emma will do really well without that fool,I mean she was the main breadwinner and gave up work to be his P.A so she's not stupid, I like Emma, not that I know her or anything lol,but I think she's gonna be absolutely fine

Reactions: 4
I think we can all gather that Stevo himself is his stalker. He needs views as its gettin boring AF watching him gloat in a cost of loving crisis. Emma was down to earth and relatable and hes just…not.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we can all gather that Stevo himself is his stalker. He needs views as its gettin boring AF watching him gloat in a cost of loving crisis. Emma was down to earth and relatable and hes just…not.
100% tone deaf content ,no wonder his cars keep getting fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New to the thread but has anyone got a pic of Emma, haven't watched for ages but bumped into stevo in Colchester today after brunch 🙃

Uurrrgghhhhh Kev these people say they love you because they don't know the TRUTH, the REAL Kevin 🙄 enjoy it while it lasts. Every dog has its day!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the recent snap of his “new hair” he looks f**king ridiculous and saying “gang tings” grow up. You’re 40! Sad “man”

• Haha