StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He basically said he’s been working because he has a family and kids, he’s been doing well, and he is engaged
---
He was totally stoned though 😂

Reactions: 3
Can everyone stop being so vague and say what was said? 🤣
😂 Stevo has posted a video on his Instagram of Nige basically saying where he has been - working, being a dad and praising his girlfriend. He also said they (him, Stevo and the rest) will be meeting up and see where things go. It’s 3 minutes long cba watching it all lol

he basically said he was good, he’s getting married, he’s working in dunelm now. He is more than happy to see the Mandem but he put it out there he wants the money but he will not be doing no more stupid challenges as he is now grown and on to diff things. But he looks off his rocker, high as a kite and he’s lost quite a bit of weight it seems. Kevs insta are all rinsing him saying it looked like a ransom video and kevs laughing. Wake up Nige the man has zero respect for u and that will not change

Reactions: 5
Of course. He's a drug addict. Claims its for his knee pain from a footballing injury like 100 years ago 😂 and yet all these reputable brands work with him still. 🙄
Did you see his most recent snap about the medical cannabis being for (in his own words) “pain relief, pain relief, pain relief, pain relief”
It made me giggle and the first thing that happened was that I remembered this post and realised that he must of read it on here for him to empathise that it’s for “pain relief” 😂

Nigel posted a pic of himself on his own snap,keV shared it to his snap and adds " see you soon Spartans" to the pic of nige ,like it was part of it already 🤣 I'm liking that Nigel is holding the cards this time 😁

Reactions: 4
Anyone else cringing 😫😫😂😂 I can't cope with the ridiculousness, the consumerism all this fame and money cost him his family! When he's 80 and sitting in his rocking chair in a care home, alone... hindsight shall follow. duck OFF KEV

Reactions: 7
Anyone else cringing 😫😫😂😂 I can't cope with the ridiculousness, the consumerism all this fame and money cost him his family! When he's 80 and sitting in his rocking chair in a care home, alone... hindsight shall follow. duck OFF KEV
In his croc skin jacket with matching colostomy bag 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't watched him in a long time other than what pops up on insta, is social media still his main source of income?

As last I watched properly he had the hat business, restaurant with his brother, the app game and some in development TV work with the BBC but this was a good three years ago, I gathered he sold the restaurant and is recycling same old content on his snap but nothing come of the TV stuff??

I mean his gotta be desperate if his having to beg Nige back and even his not biting.

His old stuff is totally organic,even when he's putting up his old videos I'm pissing myself at them,they were all piled into that flat,the walk outs ,the dog eating his ankles everytime he left the flat,the kids at the balcony taking the piss ,Emma was hilarious ,still is,but it was real,the stuff he's putting out now is so forced ,I don't wanna see his smack his gums eating fuckin mo chops

• Haha
Reactions: 10