StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw he posted the other day “if i ever get a girlfriend” but then he posted that someone had mentioned him and Emma in a song sure he loves the attention

Reactions: 5
I wonder why after 3 kids and 19 or so years together he never married her, I hope that she finds someone who treats her with the respect and love, a woman deserves. Some of the old snaps may have been for banter etc but to see how he would speak to her and about her and make fun, in hindsight is not so funny anymore especially to think of what she had to put up with and now that they’re no longer together speaks volumes, it looks like now he’s the one who realistically benefited from all the things he did.(snap vlogs) back then yes he was living in a flat but he had a family unit.
Now, his kids are no longer living with him full time, big empty house, Nige has moved on, Emma has left him, it’s actually quite sad.

Reactions: 15
What happened to his restaurant? Just came across its insta page and he hasn’t updated it since last year. Has it been closed down?

Reactions: 6
has anyone else seen the baby scan and the name said Emma?
I mean if they are having a baby , the last few times Emma has been on the snap I thought you looked like she had gained some weight.
Or I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a old scan and he has put it up for attention, like the attention seeking fool he is

Reactions: 2
New here! I had to jump on the bandwagon. When Emma went away with him it’s because he begged her! One more family holiday as they had previously gone to America but that was when they was in the flat. He’s childish and he looks like he stinks! Also his daughter Kacy, from the time she was young I had a bad vibe about her. I just knew she was going to be like him and she thinks she’s bad. I am quite sure she is a bully. Wouldn’t surprise me. She flaunts her dads money as much as he does. Sad tit! Remember where you came from. I used to like him but I cringe at everything he does so unfollowed. Feel for Emma she was 10 of him.

Reactions: 8
Where do I start with this man. All I will say is he is the biggest fraud out there. He's pure selfish, he has cheated on Emma consistently through their relationship, travels up and down the country linking women. I feel sorry for Emma how embarrassing to have spent half your life with a man that has little to no regard for you or respect. Whenever I see her in his snaps I cringe thinking how can you legit be in this man's company without feeling physically sick, he's a few pencils short of a pencil case too. Muggy bleep... ladies stay away!

Reactions: 14
Where do I start with this man. All I will say is he is the biggest fraud out there. He's pure selfish, he has cheated on Emma consistently through their relationship, travels up and down the country linking women. I feel sorry for Emma how embarrassing to have spent half your life with a man that has little to no regard for you or respect. Whenever I see her in his snaps I cringe thinking how can you legit be in this man's company without feeling physically sick, he's a few pencils short of a pencil case too. Muggy bleep... ladies stay away!
Wouldn’t surprise me if he had more kids up and down the country too. Strikes me at the type! The more his circumstances change with the kids and stuff, the more the mask feels like it’s slipping - can’t carry that ‘family man/just a normal geezer’ facade forever

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if he had more kids up and down the country too. Strikes me at the type! The more his circumstances change with the kids and stuff, the more the mask feels like it’s slipping - can’t carry that ‘family man/just a normal geezer’ facade forever
I know for a fact there's atleast one more. He says he don't suck seed to succeed but he still gets butt hurt when companies decline to work with him. Emma moved out and all the while his sorry behind sits up in a big house if he was any type of stand up guy he would own his duck ups and give her the house to raise those girls in peace. He's just vile; some old man trying to hang on to his youth playing a kids game. Bore off. He needs to learn to keep it in his pants and be a faithful man who respects women!

Reactions: 14
There’s a snap posted earlier and she’s sat on the floor between his legs. I really don’t get what their situation is 😂

Reactions: 2
I know for a fact there's atleast one more. He says he don't suck seed to succeed but he still gets butt hurt when companies decline to work with him. Emma moved out and all the while his sorry behind sits up in a big house if he was any type of stand up guy he would own his duck ups and give her the house to raise those girls in peace. He's just vile; some old man trying to hang on to his youth playing a kids game. Bore off. He needs to learn to keep it in his pants and be a faithful man who respects women!
Oh serious! Well you can’t have kids and it stay secret forever (well I don’t think anyway) so it will all come out at some point I guess!

Reactions: 1
There’s a snap posted earlier and she’s sat on the floor between his legs. I really don’t get what their situation is 😂
She brought Erin to see him. She's moved out. But he was crying on snap how he wants his family back but he's clearly bleeping around anyway, he'll never change and She's just daft for entertaining him. He thinks he's really something I'm embarrassed for both of them. He really believes his worth is monetary well probably is because it definitely isn't based off values or morals. And he keeps showing all these insta models on his snap like dream on Kev, not a hope in hell 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She brought Erin to see him. She's moved out. But he was crying on snap how he wants his family back but he's clearly bleeping around anyway, he'll never change and She's just daft for entertaining him. He thinks he's really something I'm embarrassed for both of them. He really believes his worth is monetary well probably is because it definitely isn't based off values or morals. And he keeps showing all these insta models on his snap like dream on Kev, not a hope in hell 😂😂😂
I take it you know him personally

Reactions: 5