StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see on his snap story of him and Emma sorting out the garage and she pulled out a bag of woman's pants - large ones and they looked used and Emma said that they’re not hers loooool

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see on his snap story of him and Emma sorting out the garage and she pulled out a bag of woman's pants - large ones and they looked used and Emma said that they’re not hers loooool
Probably just another set up for content with him. You can tell majority of his stuff is fake

can’t believe I’ve just found this, had a great evening catching up on this. Can’t believe he cheats, not coz he isn’t a sleaze but because he looks like he’s got an ashy knob 🤢. Poor Emma, and I also agree with the person who said she was funnier than him. I literally only enjoyed his content that had her in it.

i hope she hasn’t gone back to him.

also what’s the story with this Omar guy, why is he always around? He’s so annoying and his face pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can’t believe I’ve just found this, had a great evening catching up on this. Can’t believe he cheats, not coz he isn’t a sleaze but because he looks like he’s got an ashy knob 🤢. Poor Emma, and I also agree with the person who said she was funnier than him. I literally only enjoyed his content that had her in it.

i hope she hasn’t gone back to him.

also what’s the story with this Omar guy, why is he always around? He’s so annoying and his face pisses me off.
Dying at ashy knob 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omar is his Personal assistant I believe

He went shopping today and mentioned tattle life again lol
Not everyone is as superficial as he is, we don’t care that you’re out buying things Kevin, we’re not all as materialistic as you lol it’s not that deep

Reactions: 7
He’s obviously bothered and reading here lol but at the same time he reminds me of someone who is glad he has ‘haters’ as he would call it. Most people here have said they used to like his content. Stay humble Kev the Snapchat king 😂

Reactions: 5
He looked stupid in them puffer jackets, they were far too small for him. Looked like the Burberry wouldn’t even be able to zip up and sleeves too small. Anyone can go selfridges and try things on and take photos. Which I bet that’s what he mainly did. Queue the embarrassing photo of him with bags in his hand 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand him. It’s like he walks around and waits for someone in the street to recognise him, he thinks he’s soo special loooool. He needs to humble himself and remember where he came from because it can all be taken away soo quickly

He went shopping today and mentioned tattle life again lol
Not everyone is as superficial as he is, we don’t care that you’re out buying things Kevin, we’re not all as materialistic as you lol it’s not that deep
Nah stop how is he not embarrassed at his big age to have someone photograph and film him buying a Tom Ford perfume, or the bill in Hakkasan. A lot of people who have decent jobs can also afford this stuff, we’re all adults Kevin.

moving like he’s never been to Knightsbridge before, I’m actually mortified for him.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you all, it’s good to see how far he has come, however, you’re not a millionaire stay humble and stay true to who you are, this is where a lot of people start to fall off, as they start becoming very materialistic.
It comes across some kind of identity crisis, how he sits down and preaches and talks to his followers about being humble and thankful and how far he’s come but then he’s showing off. Remember most of that revenue comes from us or because of us.
A lot of us here I know very well can afford Burberry etc but I can only speak for myself and I’d rather invest in something with value and more beneficial, most people are smart with their money and not reckless.

Reactions: 6
Every now and then he must put his pics through a face app and changes it. Literally doesn’t even look like him at the hotel 🤣

Reactions: 5
See his story about if I ever get a girlfriend , is that confirming his and Emma split then?
Also I thought filming himself trying on shoes and coats was mad - who films themselves dishing out Chinese. He’s so dusty.

Who’s that women in the house , has he got a new girlfriend ? Just a few weeks ago him and Emma was working it out nah?

Reactions: 1
It’s a cleaner ^^ but tbh I think he is weird, he likes to post things but now show the full thing because he loves attention and people guessing things

Reactions: 2