StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You reckon Emma partly didn’t want to be shown incase she got a load of hate regarding her appearance? After all Steve has posted photos of glam women before and I’ve seen a few comments asking if it’s Emma. I reckon if he shown her you’d get a few saying things like she’s punching. I know it’s not all about looks but I’ve seen how people can be nasty on insta when it comes down to appearance

Reactions: 6
Wondering if they’re back together or if Emma is just there for the holiday 😏 I hope she hasn’t taken the cheating ball bag back!

Reactions: 3
Wondering if they’re back together or if Emma is just there for the holiday 😏 I hope she hasn’t taken the cheating ball bag back!
I’m sure it’s just for the holiday. I’d never let him take my kids that far without me.
the comment about him showing undies is a good reason why. He has no filter and is immature - imagine leaving your kids with him.
the older two can obvs deal with situations themselves in a way, but not the little one

Reactions: 4
I’m sure it’s just for the holiday. I’d never let him take my kids that far without me.
the comment about him showing undies is a good reason why. He has no filter and is immature - imagine leaving your kids with him.
the older two can obvs deal with situations themselves in a way, but not the little one
What a ridiculous thing to say. They are his kids too so he is perfectly entitled to take them on holiday without their mum if they aren’t together anymore.

What a ridiculous thing to say. They are his kids too so he is perfectly entitled to take them on holiday without their mum if they aren’t together anymore.
Perfectly entitled I agree with. In my opinion (which is what tattle is about) I wouldn’t want him to take them that far without me.

Showing his daughters underwear again, Emma doesn’t seem to have a issue with It either😳😳🤮🤮🤮🤮

Why did he rip Leah’s underwear like that. Regardless of wether he wanted her wearing it or not, to just rip it on camera with no regard for his daughter is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen this? He’s such a try hard. It’s going to be so cringe I’m definitely avoiding watching it until he’s booted out 🤢
10pm on E4, they may as well show it on channel 5 🤣 can’t imagine it’ll be a hit somehow!

Has anyone seen that he is now reposting stories about Emma again and trashing her again by bringing up past stuff

Recycling old stories and just using it as a platform to disrespect her again

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that he is now reposting stories about Emma again and trashing her again by bringing up past stuff

Recycling old stories and just using it as a platform to disrespect her again
He makes me feel unwell, he just looks so crusty and annoying, he begs everyone and everything and isn’t even funny. Who videos themselves wiping up their piss from the floor because he missed they toilet seat, or sets up the camera in the hotel room to video opening the door to room service in their underwear.

Dunno if it’s me but Leah looks like she’s sick of his tit lately

Reactions: 8
He makes me feel unwell, he just looks so crusty and annoying, he begs everyone and everything and isn’t even funny. Who videos themselves wiping up their piss from the floor because he missed they toilet seat, or sets up the camera in the hotel room to video opening the door to room service in their underwear.

Dunno if it’s me but Leah looks like she’s sick of his tit lately
I agree, he says he wants to develop and move on and create content that is more suitable and wants to branch out into other things but showing everyone how yellow your urine is or trashing the people in your life is not a good look
I actually genuinely used to be a fan of him

Reactions: 1
I feel like he tries to hard to be funny. He forces content and feels entitled to praise. Other than watching Erin, his content is just tit these days.

So many snaps of him just chatting rubbish to the camera. No one’s watching all that kevin

Also is it just me or has he edited his face a little on this post? Lol

Hold up this on his insta story to. Is this supposed to be him? 😂 who’s put him on to photoshop

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel like he tries to hard to be funny. He forces content and feels entitled to praise. Other than watching Erin, his content is just tit these days.

So many snaps of him just chatting rubbish to the camera. No one’s watching all that kevin

Also is it just me or has he edited his face a little on this post? Lol
He has ! even on Snapchat when he uploads pictures of himself from camera roll, his face has been edited. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I haven't watch him in years, can't say I ever see him in anything either.

Does he still have contact with Nigel the guy he use to take the piss out of?

Reactions: 2