StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched his recent story and she’s there! You can only see her hands but pretty sure it’s her. The song he’s put over it is quite subliminal though 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah definitely not together anymore, mad they made it years and years and then when he actually got big it went to tit. Too big for his boots

Reactions: 14
She never wanted to be on camera, my guess is she probably got sick of it all. Constant strangers in the house, around the kids.

Reactions: 6
She never wanted to be on camera, my guess is she probably got sick of it all. Constant strangers in the house, around the kids.
But he's been doing that for years, having people round etc. It's crazy how now they got what they wanted as a family it all fell apart. Would love to be a fly on the wall 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah true - it’s definitely got worse tho, as has he, I wouldn’t want to live with it

Was just reading back on the post theshadeborough posted on insta about him no longer with Emma and someone commented saying he cheated. I wonder if it’s true

Reactions: 7
Feel like he’s really struggling being on his own, don’t watch him often anymore but when I do it’s just him not being able to do anything for himself or food going mouldy

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why they broke up yet? And where is she living didnt they just move into that fancy house. Bit disappointing she stayed with him while he grafted and didn’t get to reap the rewards with him. Must of been pretty bad, cheating? And affair?

Reactions: 7
He wouldn't have had his career without Emma...all his early stuff that made him popular involved her and the kids.

Reactions: 9
I'm not surprised she left him - his ego grew absolutely massive, although his style of comedy wasn't exactly mainstream with any longevity.

A similar thing happened to his peer White Yardie, didn't it? He too was separated from his long-term partner for a while after becoming 'famous'. Speaking of White Yardie, my friend who is a teacher, bumped into him bought him a coffee and they struck up a conversation about how he wanted to help the youth etc. White Yardie was invited into my friend's school to work with the teenagers there but ignored my friend's calls/emails.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A friend of mine (a guy) knows a few of the men that Stevo hangs around with.

This was a year or 2 years ago by the way but I was told just casually that he isn’t loyal to her when he is out and about and that stevo has slept with a few women who aren’t Emma.

It could be a total lie but my friend isn’t the type to gossip so I am inclined to believe it as it just randomly came up in conversation after we watched a Snapchat of his.

I dropped this on the thread 2 years ago lol, he deffo cheats.

Reactions: 3
He seems really sad without his family around, I guess whatever broke them up must have been serious.

Reactions: 3
It just isn’t the same without Emma. If it’s true he cheated, those poor beautiful girls of his, I’m surprised the older ones would want to know him if he’s been dipping it elsewhere. His girls ain’t daft. Silly silly man. It’s all gone to his head.

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow him but keep seeing him on my Snapchat homepage and too realised that he never mentions Emma and he seems to be on the early morning school runs . Yes he does cheattt! He was cheating with some scruffy woman from Peterborough for years . Maybe still is . Emma knew about it before and he was supposed to of stopped it ? But gets worse .. he had a secret phone!! And used to speak to the woman on that. I think that woman was just as bad because no woman should be ok with sleeping with a taken man in my opinion! Then today he’s uploaded his giving blood sheet and he ticked the yes box to , sleeping with a new partner or more than one partner in the last 3 months . Lol, i dunno how he gets the women to be honest not even being horrible but he ain’t all that. Poor Emma hope she’s happy

Reactions: 17