StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow him but keep seeing him on my Snapchat homepage and too realised that he never mentions Emma and he seems to be on the early morning school runs . Yes he does cheattt! He was cheating with some scruffy woman from Peterborough for years . Maybe still is . Emma knew about it before and he was supposed to of stopped it ? But gets worse .. he had a secret phone!! And used to speak to the woman on that. I think that woman was just as bad because no woman should be ok with sleeping with a taken man in my opinion! Then today he’s uploaded his giving blood sheet and he ticked the yes box to , sleeping with a new partner or more than one partner in the last 3 months . Lol, i dunno how he gets the women to be honest not even being horrible but he ain’t all that. Poor Emma hope she’s happy
He posted on snapchat about how hard it is being a single dad. I’m surprised Emma left the kids with him though?? Especially Erin as she’s so young! I’m not a parent but I couldn’t imagine leaving my kids to live with their dad

Reactions: 5
I don’t blame her - imagine the ick watching a 40 year old man trying well too hard to be funny.
I hope she has good life without some mug cheating on her all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the kids are with him while she sorts herself out? Is she working? I know she did some admin for Steve I believe he once said but this was going back a couple year ago now when they were in the flat. If I was in that situation and as much as I’d want my kids with me if I was stopping at a friends/my mums (say she’s in this situation) then I’d rather the kids be with their dad where they have their own beds

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow him but keep seeing him on my Snapchat homepage and too realised that he never mentions Emma and he seems to be on the early morning school runs . Yes he does cheattt! He was cheating with some scruffy woman from Peterborough for years . Maybe still is . Emma knew about it before and he was supposed to of stopped it ? But gets worse .. he had a secret phone!! And used to speak to the woman on that. I think that woman was just as bad because no woman should be ok with sleeping with a taken man in my opinion! Then today he’s uploaded his giving blood sheet and he ticked the yes box to , sleeping with a new partner or more than one partner in the last 3 months . Lol, i dunno how he gets the women to be honest not even being horrible but he ain’t all that. Poor Emma hope she’s happy
How do you know all this? Do you know Emma?

Reactions: 5
I agree it’s girl code isn’t it-if you know he’s with someone it’s a no go!
how do you know this info? Do you know Emma?

Reactions: 2
I agree it’s girl code isn’t it-if you know he’s with someone it’s a no go!
how do you know this info? Do you know Emma?
Someone I know met him on plenty of fish. He was on it for years. Agree with girl code but when someone says they’re single you might end up meeting/dating because he’s a liar

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe the kids are with him while she sorts herself out? Is she working? I know she did some admin for Steve I believe he once said but this was going back a couple year ago now when they were in the flat. If I was in that situation and as much as I’d want my kids with me if I was stopping at a friends/my mums (say she’s in this situation) then I’d rather the kids be with their dad where they have their own beds
True! I never thought of it this way. The kids being happy and comfortable is the main thing!

We need this Peterborough girl on here to spill the tea 😂 I wonder how far the cheating went. Watch extra kids pop up now

I didn’t see that 👀… I just rewatched the snaps and Instagram story too! He must have removed it 🤣

He was recently dating this girl called slapper laughs from tiktok. She's proper trashy lol

I don't think he's got full custody. I think the kids stay every now and then. He couldn't have them full time cos he's out at all hours

Reactions: 3
Don't watch him that much anymore, he's not as authentic as when he started out. Has he definitely split with Emma?

He was recently dating this girl called slapper laughs from tiktok. She's proper trashy lol

I don't think he's got full custody. I think the kids stay every now and then. He couldn't have them full time cos he's out at all hours
[/QUO

Her choice of name speaks volumes 😳 I need to go and have a nosey at her....was she open on tiktok she was seeing him?
I just can’t understand men, he has three beautiful children Emma supported him in fact she was funnier than him and we never bloody saw her! And the dirty duck just couldn’t keep it in his pants. 🔔🔚

Her choice of name kinda speaks volumes 😳 I need to go and have a nosey at her.
what is wrong with men, he’s got three beautiful daughters, Emma who was funnier than him and he just couldn’t keep it in his pants the absolute dirt bag.

Don't watch him that much anymore, he's not as authentic as when he started out. Has he definitely split with Emma?
Emma is in non of his content anymore, the girls had chicken pox and he was FaceTiming them while they were in bed elsewhere, I think he made some comment about being a single dad....
If it is true about him cheating then he’s an absolute bellend.

Reactions: 6
Her choice of name kinda speaks volumes 😳 I need to go and have a nosey at her.
what is wrong with men, he’s got three beautiful daughters, Emma who was funnier than him and he just couldn’t keep it in his pants the absolute dirt bag.

Emma is in non of his content anymore, the girls had chicken pox and he was FaceTiming them while they were in bed elsewhere, I think he made some comment about being a single dad....
If it is true about him cheating then he’s an absolute bellend.
Maybe that’s why he never wanted to show her

Omg if my Dad was looking at my bras and pants i would be 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

does all his thousands of followers need to see what underwear his kids wearing

Reactions: 8