StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has he shown the houses to I always miss it 🤣
Snap does it every so many months. Has done for a few years. Noticed he does it on the days when big things are happening with yung filly dapper specs etc all these are same level as him started out same time as him and they all are going off doing TV shows etc.. So on the day specs and filly are doing a huge jd sports model shoot for their website stevo is out there showing his Spartans the big house he could buy. Last year when dapper spent the whole summer abroad with his kids playing in a huge swimming and stevo had an inflatable in his flat baloncy he showed his Spartans the big house he can buy.
None of the others come across as though they are competition they just do their thing but definetly obvious with stevo it is.
He is pushing this toy you tube thing with Erin hard isn't he from yesterday's snap. You can see shes being trained up! Even had themselves a little show with having amazon delivery for a trial run. Poor child it won't be phonics etc.. It will be sit in front of that camera and talk about these toys. It's quite sad really it's all she's knows preform for camera and prep her for you tube because dad wants a huge house in competition with others.

Reactions: 5
Snap does it every so many months. Has done for a few years. Noticed he does it on the days when big things are happening with yung filly dapper specs etc all these are same level as him started out same time as him and they all are going off doing TV shows etc.. So on the day specs and filly are doing a huge jd sports model shoot for their website stevo is out there showing his Spartans the big house he could buy. Last year when dapper spent the whole summer abroad with his kids playing in a huge swimming and stevo had an inflatable in his flat baloncy he showed his Spartans the big house he can buy.
None of the others come across as though they are competition they just do their thing but definetly obvious with stevo it is.
He is pushing this toy you tube thing with Erin hard isn't he from yesterday's snap. You can see shes being trained up! Even had themselves a little show with having amazon delivery for a trial run. Poor child it won't be phonics etc.. It will be sit in front of that camera and talk about these toys. It's quite sad really it's all she's knows preform for camera and prep her for you tube because dad wants a huge house in competition with others.
I stopped following him when Erin was about 1 he was grating on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He been talking about buying a house since before he’s youngest was born funded by he’s hat business for a deposit and it’s still not materialised after 3 years, What’s stopping him exactly? He stuck in a two bed flat with a his daughter sleeping in the same room as him still in a cot, maybe it just all show.

Reactions: 3
How old is Erin? Isn’t she a bit too old now to be in a cot? Or is it one of them cot beds and they’ve taken the bars off?

He been talking about buying a house since before he’s youngest was born funded by he’s hat business for a deposit and it’s still not materialised after 3 years, What’s stopping him exactly? He stuck in a two bed flat with a his daughter sleeping in the same room as him still in a cot, maybe it just all show.
I honestly believe it is - I bet that flat is some sort of subsidised housing considering they’ve been there for years. Good for him if he’s making moves but the braggy snapchats about him buying some big old 4 bed house haven’t materialised 👀👀

Anyone see his instagram stories with his 2015 he reached out to adidas puma not they have to go through jd to get him 2020 and throwing his toys out the pram because his kids are gifted tit load of stuff because of his views.
That hes got his house deposit etc..
🙄
Its obvious he's been overlooked or he didnt get what he wanted some deal or offer or something.

Reactions: 2
I watched his insta rant and made out it was to show positivity because he was a man in a van and anyone can do it if they tried.
It was way too obvious to see through all that it clear hes been knocked back or didn't get a job he had his heart set on or he's heard one of the others has landed a decent deal that he may of wanted or feel he deserved it more.
He wasn't happy with the comments he received when gossip UK shared his post.
So spat his dummy out as usual went straight to insta to have his rant! So his Spartans can then feed his ego!
The part that really grated on me was him saying whilst others are sitting there at their of five job 9-5 he's deciding what colour to paint his living room!!
Sorry stevo but just because you crave fame so bad you put your kids all over the Internet to get views, views you showed off on your insta story when moaning why don't they get free clothes.
Some of us choose not to do that put our children in danger or take on any stupid job to get 5 minute fame and lets be honest this man will do anything if it means he gets paid and get 5 minute fame.
Not everyone has to have fame to get what they want. I work 5 days my job in very rewarding and husband works in a hospital has done all through this pandemic whilst he's been out there hardly following the government guidelines at all!! we have our 4 bed and car each but we don't feel the need to brag and yes we got that working 5 days a week and proud stating whilst your working 9-5 whilst you sit there choosing your paint is childish and braggy! And disrespectful to those who work hard to get Grow up!

Attachments

I watched his insta rant and made out it was to show positivity because he was a man in a van and anyone can do it if they tried.
It was way too obvious to see through all that it clear hes been knocked back or didn't get a job he had his heart set on or he's heard one of the others has landed a decent deal that he may of wanted or feel he deserved it more.
He wasn't happy with the comments he received when gossip UK shared his post.
So spat his dummy out as usual went straight to insta to have his rant! So his Spartans can then feed his ego!
The part that really grated on me was him saying whilst others are sitting there at their of five job 9-5 he's deciding what colour to paint his living room!!
Sorry stevo but just because you crave fame so bad you put your kids all over the Internet to get views, views you showed off on your insta story when moaning why don't they get free clothes.
Some of us choose not to do that put our children in danger or take on any stupid job to get 5 minute fame and lets be honest this man will do anything if it means he gets paid and get 5 minute fame.
Not everyone has to have fame to get what they want. I work 5 days my job in very rewarding and husband works in a hospital has done all through this pandemic whilst he's been out there hardly following the government guidelines at all!! we have our 4 bed and car each but we don't feel the need to brag and yes we got that working 5 days a week and proud stating whilst your working 9-5 whilst you sit there choosing your paint is childish and braggy! And disrespectful to those who work hard to get Grow up!
Can you share a link to the gossip UK bit?

Can you share a link to the gossip UK bit?
I tried to find this when he mentioned it but no idea where to find it. But from his rant people were commenting and he didn't like what they were saying hence the reason he needed to rant on instagram to have his ego fed! AND proceed to tell the world yeah ive got deposit im going to be deciding my paint whilst other work!
🙄
He ego let's himself down everytime.
Can you imagine if doesnt get his family show he will be spitting his dummy out he be there doing what he always does go on spartans do your thing complain to the TV channel.

I’ve tried searching for this page he was on about as well and nothing’s coming up 🤔

Reactions: 1
He has an huge ego and I did genuinely like him at the beginning, I think anyone who made a living from the platform he has and been successful is great but he started acting like he tit doesn’t stink, that he better then others, like the infamous big house/ deposit he gonna buy that he harped on about for 3 years but never seems to materialised and all the tantrum when he doesn’t get he own because brands aren’t licking he arse and sending him freebies.

he just needs to humble up and stop acting like a complete dick.

Hes bigging up spartans lately.... Why!?... Simply because he's put his sales man hat on and caps will be landing soon so hes buttering them up to go buy his overpriced caps and tshirts to fund his house deposit.

Humble himself no chance he's at the stage remember where he thinks he can fart in a bag and sell it and sell his dog for thousands because it a famous dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the other day when he spat his dummy out on his long rant about his kids never get approached to model companies clothes he finally got his own way they modeling some active wear.
This man's a joke. He just throws tantrums shouts and spits at camera to get what he wants.

• Haha
One of these days days his kids will tell him to do one when he shoves the phone in front of them.

Hes desperate for fame.

One of these days days his kids will tell him to do one when he shoves the phone in front of them.

Hes desperate for fame.
It’s Erin I feel the most sorry for. She’s what three? And all her life she’s had a phone shoved in her face recording her and now she’s at that age where she’s talking she’s being made to perform to get Steve views and to earn him some money 💰

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep anything if it gets him his big house!

Got her dressing like a ninja whole body and face when weather was ridiculously hot!
Poor child. All for views because he has no other content.

I can only imagine the amount of times she had to practice before he posted! He's in London and weather was extremely hot that day!

Selfish.

He dying to show his new car off isn't he! 😂 But he claims to not be show off etc... But he can't resist because since hes had it he's been been showing little snippets of the inside the steering wheel and dashboard little pics near it.

• Haha
Was that the car he filmed on the restaurant drive today as though he was casually walking to restaurant 😂😂
Wondered what that was about 🤣🤣

The family meetings are getting old.

Its basically stevo talking to himself.