StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like him and watching his snaps but recently the way he shouts and screams and Emma and the kids is too much. It's awful.

Reactions: 2
I’m happy he got the house - however he has become even more annoying Which I didn’t think was possible

Reactions: 5
what is it with him and tagging Mrs hitch at the moment???
Hoping for a shout out no doubt.. that’s why people tag anyone who has a mass following.. she definitely won’t repost his swearing stories I wouldn’t have thought 😂

I'm disappointed they didn't take the dog just shows you the type of person he/they are.
The poor dog to be uprooted and missing them but then maybe Missy gets a better forever home.

• Wow
I'm disappointed they didn't take the dog just shows you the type of person he/they are.
The poor dog to be uprooted and missing them but then maybe Missy gets a better forever home.
Omg have they said then that they’ve got rid? Does a family member have her?

Omg have they said then that they’ve got rid? Does a family member have her?

they way he is talking to me sounds like they have had her put down to be honest, I think the whole "Emma's sister has her is a lie". saying she wouldn't settle there i don't even think they took her there, as normaly in any of his videos she would be there following him or one of the kids around.

Do we know where about there moving to?
in one of his videos he put up a while ago when they got the place he was traveling towards colchester, so maybe moved in to Essex somewhere?

Last edited:
Don’t believe the dog story and money isn’t buying taste.. the house is so grey and white and shiny.. I know it takes time to make it homely but so far it’s not great. The dining table and chairs are horrid. He’s got more and more smug I think too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t believe the dog story and money isn’t buying taste.. the house is so grey and white and shiny.. I know it takes time to make it homely but so far it’s not great. The dining table and chairs are horrid. He’s got more and more smug I think too.

yes much more smug, and the begging for stuff too just takes the biscuit I'm sure he thinks because he has a "celeb" title now he can get everything for free!! it annoys me how much celebs beg for free stuff, if a company approaches them then so be it, but when they go begging and they have the money to buy things its just annoying.

Reactions: 6
Those chairs 🤢🤢🤢chavving hell

I’m new to STMM what was the thing about the old headboard please?
I think he use to get abuse about it being knackered and would film stories from his bed and it look like a crackhouse 😂
Now he’s ‘levelled up’ as he keeps saying - so the headboard is no more

Reactions: 3
gone to live with his sister he said
Yeah he did show the dog in one of his snapchats when they first moved and the poor thing looked terrified. Some dogs really struggle with big change and tbh it sounded like they just wouldn't have the time to be spending with the dog at home so they've re-homed it to Emma's sisters. They've said she's looked after the dog in the past when they've been away and has a few other animals too.

Reactions: 2