StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually ever going to move!? How they all fit in a 2 bed flat baffles me!

Reactions: 1
I thought they had a house - this stopped watching.
bored watching the performing lil one and they way he talks to the family.
I was a supporter but slowly he turned me off

I thought they had a house - this stopped watching.
bored watching the performing lil one and they way he talks to the family.
I was a supporter but slowly he turned me off
They might have in the pipeline maybe but still in the tiny flat. He’s spoken about it enough yet nothing materialises with it. Imagine never being able to escape him in a 2 bed flat 😑

Reactions: 2
So busy fame seeking, the eldest is on the way to the police station for a caution. Maybe focus more attention on raising the kids better

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So busy fame seeking, the eldest is on the way to the police station for a caution. Maybe focus more attention on raising the kids better
Yea nothing to be proud of. You can tell leahs got too big for her boots. She embarrassing

Reactions: 4
I don’t actually know. I only occasionally have a nose and this just happened to be on today’s snap. Mentioned the new house too - so they are moving. Didn’t think that was ever gonna happen!
i saw that. In what instance would you both be cautioned for something when arrested? I’m not familiar with people having to go to the police station by appointment for a caution?

i saw that. In what instance would you both be cautioned for something when arrested? I’m not familiar with people having to go to the police station by appointment for a caution?
Oh they were both cautioned!? I missed that bit. No idea..

What does Emma look like?
Average Blonde hair, plain ish I think. I’m sure someone said you can find a pic of her on his brothers insta - but I can’t remember

What does Emma look like?
I’ve got a photo of her but not sure if it’s ok to post seeing as he never posts her himself 😂 but go on his brothers Facebook there’s a few on there of her from a few year back. The photo I was going to upload is on there

Is anyone still watching him?? I stopped mid last year it was just unwatchable.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really watch but every now and then I see a story or post shared or whatever.
boring AF. He’s dues to expire soon I think.. literally grasping at straws for content now

Reactions: 3