Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why they went to the shops after Steve was complaining about how the isolation rules had changed. If you don't feel it's right to mix amongst people, why do it? And to go to his Mum and Bill's as well!

Reactions: 4
We know they know how to do an online shop so why couldn’t they have just done one for Val and themselves . Sure they could have made do with not visiting 3 supermarkets for one week

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In their heads, they're so much worse off than they actually are. They probably think that because Rache doesn't drive, Val and Bill are unwell, Lacey needs homeschooling etc, this makes them exempt from any rules because its too difficult for them to not go and do their shop. Of course none of these are reasons to not do an online shop for one week but they always recycle the same old excuses for why nothing changes in the house. They probably think that Liam having covid is the worst case scenario for any family ever. I still thought that the entire household had to isolate if someone tested positive so that shows how behind I am with all of these rules 😂

Reactions: 6
In their heads, they're so much worse off than they actually are. They probably think that because Rache doesn't drive, Val and Bill are unwell, Lacey needs homeschooling etc, this makes them exempt from any rules because its too difficult for them to not go and do their shop. Of course none of these are reasons to not do an online shop for one week but they always recycle the same old excuses for why nothing changes in the house. They probably think that Liam having covid is the worst case scenario for any family ever. I still thought that the entire household had to isolate if someone tested positive so that shows how behind I am with all of these rules 😂
I'm not surprised people get confused. They change all the time!

Reactions: 2
Is this person ok? Steve and Rachel are better than professionally trained teachers you know. I wonder if schools realise they need to use their methods. Set their classes times tables everyday for months, sunbathe in the garden and miss a day in the week to go shopping.
FD6F532C-6D63-40A5-A031-7CA69F1B12F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this person ok? Steve and Rachel are better than professionally trained teachers you know. I wonder if schools realise they need to use their methods. Set their classes times tables everyday for months, sunbathe in the garden and miss a day in the week to go shopping. View attachment 799722
Maybe some of those accounts are actually them!:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
His comments annoy me when someone says their opinion and it’s always correct he gets annoyed and his minions follow

We know they know how to do an online shop so why couldn’t they have just done one for Val and themselves . Sure they could have made do with not visiting 3 supermarkets for one week
Agree with you. During the first lockdowns they went out even more to the shops! Bill and Val can work a mobile phone so why can't they do the online shop themselves?! :coffee:

Reactions: 2
His comments annoy me when someone says their opinion and it’s always correct he gets annoyed and his minions follow
The interest that Henry who comments takes in the kids lives is not normal. I can’t imagine my husband ever ever ever commenting on little girls . He seems obsessed with Sophie . Comments under everything she comments on Steves channel. Such strange behaviour

Reactions: 7
He's too dense to realise the difference between actual trolling and deserved criticism

So they kept Sophie off two days before ordering her a PCR. Probably so she should have maximum amount of days off as possible . I wouldn’t be surprised if more of them had it or have it and they just were not able to follow instuctions and preform the PCR correctly. So got false negatives .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rachel was not at work. What is he on about? We heard and saw her in the shop!

They clearly don't care about leaving their poorly child at home with Covid whilst they go and do the shopping which they could have easily ordered and had delivered.

If there going to do this kind of thing, they need to stop going on about all of Lacey's 'Additional needs' and Autism because she clearly isn't that bad if they are willing to essentially leave her home alone as Liam can not be responsible for looking after her especially with the virus.

I am not saying that Sophie isn't unwell, she easily could be. However why didn't they order her a PCR test the night before? Or even in the morning? They only left it late so that her results would come back later and he wouldn't have to take her to school.

How is it that only two people have commented on this? Do all of the other viewers think it is acceptable to leave an 11 year old CHILD home alone with Covid? Absolutely shocking!

Reactions: 11
Rachel was not at work. What is he on about? We heard and saw her in the shop!

They clearly don't care about leaving their poorly child at home with Covid whilst they go and do the shopping which they could have easily ordered and had delivered.

If there going to do this kind of thing, they need to stop going on about all of Lacey's 'Additional needs' and Autism because she clearly isn't that bad if they are willing to essentially leave her home alone as Liam can not be responsible for looking after her especially with the virus.

I am not saying that Sophie isn't unwell, she easily could be. However why didn't they order her a PCR test the night before? Or even in the morning? They only left it late so that her results would come back later and he wouldn't have to take her to school.

How is it that only two people have commented on this? Do all of the other viewers think it is acceptable to leave an 11 year old CHILD home alone with Covid? Absolutely shocking!
This is how I see it too, they make out Lacey’s autism is more severe when it suits them. I don’t think Sophie or Liam are ever responsible for Lacey. Lacey clearly as a decent level of understanding and awareness of dangers etc. she probably wouldn’t stay home by herself due to anxiety, but that’s not the same as not being able to for safety.

I got the feeling Sophie wasn’t at school for another reason rather the being unwell. He said to Chloe he didn’t want to say why on camera. He also mentioned something going on with Sophie at school I think in the vlog the day before.

I suspect more people don’t comment because of the attitude they’d get back from him if they did! I don’t waste my time commenting as something even slightly negative will just be met with sarcasm and rudeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is how I see it too, they make out Lacey’s autism is more severe when it suits them. I don’t think Sophie or Liam are ever responsible for Lacey. Lacey clearly as a decent level of understanding and awareness of dangers etc. she probably wouldn’t stay home by herself due to anxiety, but that’s not the same as not being able to for safety.

I got the feeling Sophie wasn’t at school for another reason rather the being unwell. He said to Chloe he didn’t want to say why on camera. He also mentioned something going on with Sophie at school I think in the vlog the day before.

I suspect more people don’t comment because of the attitude they’d get back from him if they did! I don’t waste my time commenting as something even slightly negative will just be met with sarcasm and rudeness.
I agree, they have made her Autism out to be so much worse than it really is.

It sounds like your right actually, perhaps something is going on at school. Sophie doesn't want to be in the videos more than usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.