Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the way he comments to people really odd. If it’s a negative comment, he’ll be really sarcastic and if someone leaves a nice comment and takes time to ask a question or something he just replies “thanks for watching”. All he’s done in that comment posted above is make a fool of himself!!

Reactions: 10
They have no excuse and they know it. We all know the reason they both went shopping is because ordering online would mean they have to make sacrifices. Rache likes her washing stuff from one shop, frozen food from another, fridge stuff from another etc. They'd have to give up the huge crates of fanta if they did a tesco order. And Rache couldn't possibly stay at home because poor Steve can't do the shopping himself even though we see him go to tesco for a top up most nights of the week. I wouldn't even dream of leaving two healthy 11 year olds by themselves, let alone one with covid. Too young imo. I think I was about Soph's age when I started being left home alone for short periods of time but my parents were way more protective.

Reactions: 8
So glad people are commenting!!! They should never have left Liam alone when he has covid. You don’t need common sense to know that it’s just want parents should do. I think Sophie is getting picked on at school and since her friend is off with covid she has no one

Reactions: 9
In the comments section on Steves Channel, it seems that some people just can’t handle the truth.
If you tell the truth you are accused of being a troll.

Reactions: 2
He's replying to 'trolls' as we speak. 'Thanks for your opinion' on comments about sending Lacey to the special school because all she does is times tables at home.

Reactions: 3
And in his newest vlog it was Rachel’s birthday and now not one kid got to go to school today.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sure Liam got out of isolation early. Wouldn’t surprise me if he went down stairs all the time. Steve is DESPERATE for them to catch covid.

Reactions: 3
Rache likes her washing stuff from one shop, frozen food from another, fridge stuff from another etc.
Well poor Rache, will she be okay?! When you are in a pandemic you have to make sacrifices! But forget that Rache must have her washing powder from B&M! :coffee:

• Haha
Aagh! Ever felt like banging your head against the wall? If the government is stupid, what does that make you then!

And as for this one. I'm all for positivity, but this is sickly. I'm sure he must have a brown nose!
They don't care about spreading it 😡

Steve could put the bin on his head for the vlog and this Henry person would say it was great!:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re honestly unreal. Yes if Rache stayed off work without a positive PCR of course she would not be entitled to sick pay or anything like that but they could be doing everything in their power to reduce contact with the outside world! Aka get a home delivery for food, and arrange one for Val and Bill if they’re unable to order it themselves. They could just have Rachel going to work and Steve taking the kids to school but no let’s just keep going to the shops nearly everyday instead of doing a massive one and getting it done.

They could have at least tried the school for Lacey but that would mean Steve won’t have a reason to be at home anymore…

• Heart
Honestly I thought you were all being a bit cynical at first when you were saying you thought they were homeschooling Lacey so Steve doesn’t have to go out to work but surely they’re not that deluded enough to think the endless months of times table worksheets at home is better than the education she would’ve received at the special school. I know the old school were allegedly awful at dealing with Lacey but they didn’t even try a different mainstream primary school for her, let alone a school that’s specially catered to children with additional needs. It has to be an excuse to keep Steve at home at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not one child went to school on Friday, why am I not surprised!

The schools are probably wondering what is going on for the children to be having that much time off.

I can seriously see this ending with them having one and removing all the children from mainstream education and home schooling them. I can just see Steve sat there teaching them all there times tables and taking them to as many shops as possible to spread their germs.

I find it very strange that the children were so poorly on Friday and were having to take PCR tests whilst having a positive case within the family but still managed to go out and collect freebies from Facebook..... I really hope that they didn't actually come into contact with the people giving away the craft stuff because any of them could be carrying this virus.

Honestly I thought you were all being a bit cynical at first when you were saying you thought they were homeschooling Lacey so Steve doesn’t have to go out to work but surely they’re not that deluded enough to think the endless months of times table worksheets at home is better than the education she would’ve received at the special school. I know the old school were allegedly awful at dealing with Lacey but they didn’t even try a different mainstream primary school for her, let alone a school that’s specially catered to children with additional needs. It has to be an excuse to keep Steve at home at this point.
I am starting to think that they caused the problems with Lacey's school.

The school were clearly doing a much better job than he is. She was doing work similar to Liam during lockdown with 1-1 support in the classroom. Now she is doing times tables everyday. She has regressed.

Everyone on here was in favour of Lacey being home schooled in the beginning but now people are starting to question it as all we see her do is times table on her own in the kitchen, go to the shops and play on her laptop.

They’re honestly unreal. Yes if Rache stayed off work without a positive PCR of course she would not be entitled to sick pay or anything like that but they could be doing everything in their power to reduce contact with the outside world! Aka get a home delivery for food, and arrange one for Val and Bill if they’re unable to order it themselves. They could just have Rachel going to work and Steve taking the kids to school but no let’s just keep going to the shops nearly everyday instead of doing a massive one and getting it done.

They could have at least tried the school for Lacey but that would mean Steve won’t have a reason to be at home anymore…
Its really obvious at this point that they just don't care about spreading the virus and possibly making other people ill.

Last edited:
I find his replies to comments awful. Very patronising I think with the "hello lover" and "love you" etc. Comes across as such a smart arse. Can't handle anything slightly negative. Having a different opinion isn't "hate". There's no justification for 2 adults going to the shops together and leaving 2 11 year olds at home, one being unwell and I suspect he knows that. Even if Steve claims he can't go into the shops himself due to his anxiety, and whilst I agree it may be difficult, I don't think that should take priority over a child with covid experiencing breathing issues and coughing and "going downhill quickly". Steve has also managed to go to the shops himself just fine so even if he feels anxious, he can still do it, so I'm not really buying that as an excuse anyway.

I really do wonder if they'll take Sophie out of school. Massive mistake if they do! But they don't seem to be able to handle situations so they might take the easy option. Sophie's clearly having issues at school and I wonder if she asks to be home schooled, they'll just do it.

I find his replies to comments awful. Very patronising I think with the "hello lover" and "love you" etc. Comes across as such a smart arse. Can't handle anything slightly negative. Having a different opinion isn't "hate". There's no justification for 2 adults going to the shops together and leaving 2 11 year olds at home, one being unwell and I suspect he knows that. Even if Steve claims he can't go into the shops himself due to his anxiety, and whilst I agree it may be difficult, I don't think that should take priority over a child with covid experiencing breathing issues and coughing and "going downhill quickly". Steve has also managed to go to the shops himself just fine so even if he feels anxious, he can still do it, so I'm not really buying that as an excuse anyway.

I really do wonder if they'll take Sophie out of school. Massive mistake if they do! But they don't seem to be able to handle situations so they might take the easy option. Sophie's clearly having issues at school and I wonder if she asks to be home schooled, they'll just do it.
A couple of people have a difference of opinion and he just cant handle it.

They left Liam on his own because Liam doesn't cause them any trouble and he just gets on with things. They are treating him like he is much older but the reality is that he is an 11 year old child with Covid!

Steve is so dismissive of the children's feelings. He is so quick to call them 'Moody' I am wondering if he actually takes the time to sit down with them and make sure that they are okay.

They treat Lacey much younger than she is and treat Liam and Sophie much older than they are. They have not got the balance right.

Reactions: 12
They treat Lacey much younger than she is and treat Liam and Sophie much older than they are. They have not got the balance right.
And they've given up on parenting Chloe because they're not used to having really young kids anymore so its easier for them to treat her like a 10 year old than a 5 year old. So sad that she's missing out on a classic childhood. Wouldn't be surprised if they outright told her father christmas (sorry) or the tooth fairy isn't real because they can't be bothered to keep up the magic for her.

• Sad
And they've given up on parenting Chloe because they're not used to having really young kids anymore so its easier for them to treat her like a 10 year old than a 5 year old. So sad that she's missing out on a classic childhood. Wouldn't be surprised if they outright told her father christmas (sorry) or the tooth fairy isn't real because they can't be bothered to keep up the magic for her.
I agree!

Chloe is so little, all of the kids are young and they are wasting there childhood being stuck at home doing nothing. I really hope they don't look back at the kids childhoods in years to come and regret not spending more time together making memories.

Steve always hated being asked if he was going back to work on the live streams he did! I had a feeling he wouldn't go back and when they got that second dog it was clear! :coffee:

Completely agree. It’s ridiculous that they don’t even take her to a local play park. The older 3 used to go to their local park quite a lot when they where younger. Chloe just gets treated exactly the same as the older ones and they just think it’s funny and laugh that she’s “the boss”. I think it was at Easter, Chloe was really excited and nobody else was bothered and they all looked so miserable, Steve and Rache didn’t even try to be excited for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.