Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Steve does test positive that is not an excuse to let Sophie and Chloe stay at home and miss out on there education, unless they are positive too.

If Steve broke his leg and he couldn't drive, the kids would still have to get to school somehow. There are so many parents who don't drive but manage to get there children to school through a taxi, public transport, walking and friends and family helping out with driving them.

Rachel will have to be independent and step up.

Reactions: 5
I don't know why Steve keeps going on about half term, it's almost every vlog he's talking about it now - does he have big plans for half term??! It's just a week (or 2?) of doing nothing! I like how in the weekend vlog he said they where going to have a lazy Saturday watching movies, how is that any different from any other Saturday? They always stay at home at the weekends!!

Lacey doing times tables again. I feel frustrated on her behalf. The only maths she does is times tables.

I think Liam is choosing to "isolate" in his room as it's just a way to be lazy and have people bring you food and drink, he's not isolating properly so it's fairly pointless. I'm not saying he should isolate and shut his door etc, he's only young and seems a bit harsh to be shut away from his family, but what he's currently doing is pointless, he'd be as well just getting on with things normally! He's even said he likes it, which I'm sure he does - he's sitting playing playstation all day whilst mum and dad bring him crisps and coke!

Reactions: 9
I could imagine them all isolating and being home schooled while isolating. They will love it and say all the kids will be homeschooled from now on, that’s Sophie with a jigsaw puzzle for her gcse exam 🤣

I’ve just watched Mondays vlog with Lacey showing Steve her mansion design on her macbook. She said look at the back and he sighed and quickly dismissed it to finish it in the morning. They really aren’t interested in the kids and what they do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched Mondays vlog with Lacey showing Steve her mansion design on her macbook. She said look at the back and he sighed and quickly dismissed it to finish it in the morning. They really aren’t interested in the kids and what they do.
we said the same, he often does this like he couldn’t care less.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
we said the same, he often does this like he couldn’t care less.
Yep, I’ve seen him do that a lot as well. Especially with Roblox, he even said to Lacey or Chloe one time “I don’t want to see, I’m not interested in that silly game”. Of course he isn’t interested, it’s a kids game, but you take an interest in what your kids want to show you and tell them you like it or something. Couldn’t believe that’s his attitude to it.

Reactions: 5
Yep, I’ve seen him do that a lot as well. Especially with Roblox, he even said to Lacey or Chloe one time “I don’t want to see, I’m not interested in that silly game”. Of course he isn’t interested, it’s a kids game, but you take an interest in what your kids want to show you and tell them you like it or something. Couldn’t believe that’s his attitude to it.
He has a terrible attitude towards everything and is a very negative person.

The children don't seem to get much support, encouragement or praise either.

They constantly moan about everything during the week and only seem to be happy on a Friday afternoon.

Reactions: 7
When Steve leaves the house to get the other kids/Rachel, why doesn’t he leave Lacey with Liam? If Liam can stay behind, why not leave Lacey with him? It’s only for short amount of time.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe that Steve and Rachel both went shopping and left Liam home alone with the virus after saying that he was chesty and wheezing the night before. What if he would have got worse whilst they were out? What would Lacey had done? I am seriously shocked they did that!

I also don't understand why they did the crews shopping? Steve could very easily be carrying the virus and would have been touching all of their shopping. Even if Val wiped everything down that is a huge risk to take considering Bill's health. They could have done an online shop and had it delivered or got another family member to do it for them.

Did he really call Chloe lazy for asking for a cup of milk? He should be getting her a drink, she is a 5 year old little girl who has been at school all day.

• Wow
I actually can't believe they left 2 11 year olds at home alone - one with covid who they described as "at his worst" coughing a lot, not feeling great and his breathing was different and another one with additional needs who they often like to make out isn't really capable of much. I'm actually shocked they both went shopping and one parent didn't stay home to make sure Liam was ok and could have even done some school work with Lacey.

Completely understand Steve has to run out and get Chloe, but Rache can walk to work, Sophie can walk home from school and Steve can get Val and Bill's shopping on his own. I don't know what goes through their heads when two adults decide to go out shopping together leaving an unwell child at home.

To the poster above, Lacey has stayed home with Liam a couple of times over the last couple of days because I remember thinking it was odd as Steve's previously said she can stay home if Soph is there.

• Heart
Seriously wondering if all their brain cells have disappeared. It’s actually shocking how bad they are at parenting. No other way to say it. They are terrible parents.

• Heart
I actually can't believe they left 2 11 year olds at home alone - one with covid who they described as "at his worst" coughing a lot, not feeling great and his breathing was different and another one with additional needs who they often like to make out isn't really capable of much. I'm actually shocked they both went shopping and one parent didn't stay home to make sure Liam was ok and could have even done some school work with Lacey.
I am so shocked that they did that, anything could have happened!

They also went into two supermarkets knowing that Liam has the virus and they could be carrying it.

I am not often shocked by this family but I really don't know what else to say. I cant believe no one in the comments has said anything.

Last edited:

They also went into two supermarkets knowing that Liam has the virus and they could be carrying it. It didn't sound like they were wearing masks either.

I am not often shocked by this family but I really don't know what else to say. I cant believe no one in the comments has said anything.
I'm the same, not often shocked but I thought this was really bad. One clip Steve had mentioned about Liam's breathing and coughing but in the next clip him and Rache are off out!! He said when Liam tested positive that he didn't agree with the rules changing about whole households not isolating, but he's still going out and about as normal, he doesn't need Boris to tell him to stay at home surely?! They could limit how often they go out and could have got a delivery for themselves and for the Crew. They clearly don't think they've done anything wrong though since they're happily filming it all. I think it's bad enough at the best of times when they both go out and leave kids home alone, but when your child is unwell you need to have some common sense. Where they not worried about him? Did they not question "should one of us stay home and look after our child?".

• Sad

They also went into two supermarkets knowing that Liam has the virus and they could be carrying it.

Nothing gets in the way of Steve and his shopping. I would be too paranoid to pass the food I’d touched onto my Mum and Stepdad knowing I’d been in that close contact with covid and could potentially have it myself but just not know it yet. Doesn’t Bill have cancer? Isn’t his Mum diabetic? And they went in shops without a mask by the sounds of it. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
I think they've decided that Liam can fend for himself most of the time because he's the child who causes them the least hassle. Utterly ridiculous what I'm reading on here. Surely both households could've managed with an online shop this week considering the circumstances.

Reactions: 10
So bad leaving Liam alone. Nothing gets in the way of ste and rach precious shopping!!! Val and bill shouldn’t be getting shopping from them. I feel like no one in that family has common sense.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.