Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand why Steve/Rache or the older kids never walk them poor dogs!! :coffee:
I know they wouldnt even need to take them far 10 minutes around the streets next to their house. Would be all it took to start with. I take mine out for three 20 minutes walks a day and I have kids and a job. There is no excuse for it.

Reactions: 4
I know they wouldnt even need to take them far 10 minutes around the streets next to their house. Would be all it took to start with. I take mine out for three 20 minutes walks a day and I have kids and a job. There is no excuse for it.
The kids won’t do it without an incentive🙄

Reactions: 3
They will never walk them. They don’t want to because they don’t want the dogs to expect a walk daily and it to interrupt their important tasks of sitting and doing nothing. They have a decent sized garden and I’ve never seen them once throw a toy for their dogs. They wouldn’t even need to leave the livingroom but nope 😒

Reactions: 5
No vlog for a while. Wonder if Steve’s positive
Well if he is then that will be the only kind of positive he will ever be 🤣. He will probably say they all are just so the whole family can do what they do best for 10 days…… stying home in their pjs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if he is then that will be the only kind of positive he will ever be 🤣. He will probably say they all are just so the whole family can do what they do best for 10 days…… stying home in their pjs 🤣
He’ll follow the old rules and do nothing for 14 days… won’t hear the end of it if their isolation coincides with half term so they don’t get extra time off🤣

It wouldn’t surprise me if they all get it but more so because Liam was isolating.. with the door wide open. Pretty sure that won’t be effective. I really hope they haven’t been near Val and Bill.

Reactions: 5
No vlog for a while. Wonder if Steve’s positive
Thing is though he will moan and go on and on and on about not being allowed to leave the house when in reality we all know it’s his dream come true. All he does is the school run and shopping that’s his whole life and he moans about them constantly! Counts down to half term because he won’t have to do school run. Weird. Wow, wish I had it that easy!!!

Reactions: 7
Just watched his latest video, and if you watch it every time Steve films Sophie, all she does is cover her face acting like she doesn’t want to be in the video at all.
If she doesn’t want to be in the video, don’t record her.

Reactions: 9
And the video he uploaded a few hours after, we see Lacey still doing times table yet again, 1 straight month in a row and steve is not changing anything about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I think the reason they are having so many problems with Milo having accidents is because he isn't getting walked. Taking your dog on walks is what helps your dog to properly digest their food. They often go to bed very early, so the dogs must be going a long time without being let out into the garden unless they bring the dogs down late at night before going to sleep.

Those treats they always get the dogs from B&M are awful as well.
It’s because Milo is fat. He will eventually loose control of his bodily function and won’t be able to hold wee of poos in

• Sad
Just watched his latest video, and if you watch it every time Steve films Sophie, all she does is cover her face acting like she doesn’t want to be in the video at all.
If she doesn’t want to be in the video, don’t record her.
It's a waste of time filming her at all now! :coffee:

It’s because Milo is fat. He will eventually loose control of his bodily function and won’t be able to hold wee of poos in
It was mentioned before why can't they go in the garden more often for a run, better than nothing! :coffee:

What is the point in Liam staying in his bedroom?

His door is kept wide open and he isn't wearing a face mask. He was standing on the landing, stuck his fingers in his mouth and put his hands on the banister.

When Kaci from Dad V Girls tested positive she isolated in her bedroom properly, her door was kept shut. She had to wear two face masks and gloves just to use the bathroom and had to use Dettol wipes to clean the bathroom after.

I honesty think this family are all trying to catch it.

Reactions: 2
What is the point in Liam staying in his bedroom?

His door is kept wide open and he isn't wearing a face mask. He was standing on the landing, stuck his fingers in his mouth and put his hands on the banister.

When Kaci from Dad V Girls tested positive she isolated in her bedroom properly, her door was kept shut. She had to wear two face masks and gloves just to use the bathroom and had to use Dettol wipes to clean the bathroom after.

I honesty think this family are all trying to catch it.
He’ll have been around them too often before testing positive for such strict isolation to even make a difference at this point too. I’m sure Steve is counting down the seconds until he feels a bit of a headache and cough coming on.

Reactions: 1
If Steve gets COVID and has to self isolate, wonder if the kids will go to school

If Steve gets COVID and has to self isolate, wonder if the kids will go to school
If so I’d only understand if they didn’t send Chloe as it seems like her school is further away than Sophie’s plus she has walked home before and obviously if it’s far away it wouldn’t be fair to expect Rachel to walk Chloe a long distance.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.