Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to find the comments last night and he was replying to people at the same time I was looking so he must've been deleting the 'hate' comments at the same time.

Reactions: 3
Gets a lot more negative comments than he used to. Probably more than we realise if he’s deleting them!

Reactions: 5
I reckon it won’t be long until Sophie is home schooled. Maybe they need to stop shoving a camera in her face and actually help and support her. She’s obviously struggling with something at school.

I reckon it won’t be long until Sophie is home schooled. Maybe they need to stop shoving a camera in her face and actually help and support her. She’s obviously struggling with something at school.
Think she’s been getting picked on for a while. And rose only has her back. The kids probably slag her off for her dad being a total idiot and his vids

Reactions: 4
He looks so happy that none of them where in school . Is that Sophie missed 3 or 4 days this week? Education clearly isn’t important to him. Sophie has a terrible attitude to others . The way she talks about her teachers etc calling them idiots. Steve just rolls his eyes at her being a teenager. Instead of actually parenting .

Reactions: 8
Will be awful if they do that. Soph used to be so on it with her revision and homework - seemed like she had dreams for her future and actual academic goals.

Wow I knew this would happen about all the kids being off school eventually. I bet they will pray around for the next 2 weeks till half term with school so they don’t return until after half term. They’ll say all the COVID tests were positive or Chloes cold is bad. They are such a predictable family!

I definitely feel like Sophie is going through something serious but they aren’t actually contacting the school to get it sorted, they’re keeping her at home to stop her being in that situation. It’s a common trait with anxiety, avoiding situations that make you feel uncomfortable which at the time seems a good idea, until you realise you can’t cope in that environment anymore altogether because you’ve avoided it. They’re definitely rubbing off Steve’s traits onto her, which in the long term will be detrimental. Plus isn’t Sophie in Year 10? These two years are so important for her to revise and figure out what she wants to do at college or post-16, but most likely she will be expected to do it herself than be encouraged by them.

Well Steve’s tested positive so he will be loving it! He won’t be able to take kids to school so they’ll all be off. He’s living his dream 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Steve’s tested positive so he will be loving it! He won’t be able to take kids to school so they’ll all be off. He’s living his dream 🤣🙄
Will the school accept the fact he’s isolating as a valid reason not to take them in? I’m assuming Rachel will still be going to work unless she’s tested positive too, and I’m sure Steve has mentioned before she works at Sophie and Liam’s school. Won’t be a bit awkward for her going in and seeing their teachers who will probably question why they aren’t being sent in to school but she’s still attending work?

I really hope they do but wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t try and arrange alternative transport for the children and keep them at home for the sake of it. I also hope he wore a mask at least in shops to try reduce the viral load/transmission last week.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the bigger kids school is near as they often walk home. They can’t keep Liam in for another 10 days. Who will do the crews shopping now?? Chloe school won’t accept Steve having covid as a valid reason for her to be off

Reactions: 2
I’m sure the bigger kids school is near as they often walk home. They can’t keep Liam in for another 10 days. Who will do the crews shopping now?? Chloe school won’t accept Steve having covid as a valid reason for her to be off
The crew will have to do an online shop, which why they haven't already done is anyones guess!

Will Rach step up to it all now I wonder as Steve can't be going or driving anywhere!! Or will everyone just stay at home!! :coffee:

Reactions: 6
I may be naive but SURELY they can’t keep all the kids off now that Steve has tested positive. Surely…..

He can’t keep Liam and Sophie off school as he can’t drive. No way . Lots of people don’t even have cars and manage to get their kids to school . Especially high school we know Liam and Sophie can walk to school they have done it before . When he is getting something delivered . They must have a plan B for Chloe to get to school. Rache will have to take her in a taxi. No doubt they will use it as an excuse to keep them all off. Till the holidays .

He’s probably hoping Rachel and Chloe test positive so they can stay home with him

Will the school accept the fact he’s isolating as a valid reason not to take them in? I’m assuming Rachel will still be going to work unless she’s tested positive too, and I’m sure Steve has mentioned before she works at Sophie and Liam’s school. Won’t be a bit awkward for her going in and seeing their teachers who will probably question why they aren’t being sent in to school but she’s still attending work?

I really hope they do but wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t try and arrange alternative transport for the children and keep them at home for the sake of it. I also hope he wore a mask at least in shops to try reduce the viral load/transmission last week.
Well Rachel has been going to work while Liam and Sophie have been off the past week but when does liams iso days end? Is it now? He will have some way to get round it we know he isn’t someone to even try and find a way to drop them to school, he is a giver upper!

I do have to say though that this is the most positive he’s been in his whole life 🤣

• Haha
I honestly do hope that they all get through this virus and are all okay. However I really do feel sorry for the people who have come into contact with Steve and Rachel this week.

They knew that there was a very high chance that they were going to catch this virus, yet still decided to go into multiple shops throughout the week spreading their germs. They have put not only other people but also Val and Bill at huge risk because they are the ones who did there shopping.

Just because the rules now say you don't have to isolate if there is a positive case within your family doesn't mean you shouldn't have a bit of judgment and try and minimise the spread. They really have contradicted themselves.

Sophie and Liam have both walked to school and back so they are clearly within walking distance. It is going to look very bad if Rachel continues to work but doesn't send the children in. If the children didn't have so much time off school I think people would have a bit more understanding and wouldn't have an issue with the children staying home and Home schooling. However it is getting to a point where it is actually going to start affecting Sophie in the long run, in terms of her GCSE'S.

I am also curious about what will happen in terms of Lacey's home schooling now Steve is positive.

How are they going to cope without going to the shops everyday? Seriously, I bet they are worrying about this already. This week could be very interesting!

Reactions: 10
Will Steve stay in his bedroom like Liam had to? And if so, how is that going to work out.

• Haha
I wonder if he's still going to drive but just not vlog it. Liam, Sophie and Rache can all walk to and form school/work. The only real issue is picking up Chloe as Rache is working at that time. Maybe needs to arrange with school to pick Chloe up early for now. Will be interesting to see how this goes if he vlogs it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.