Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gotta say, he was lapping up the attention at Pride. Thought he was the absolute tit and kept making cringey speeches to meet his Dafydd outfits.

faye looked absolutely stunning! Lee looked very bored.
Lee regularly looks like he goes through the motions I think he just would rather be home with his family. I find H tries too hard in his manner regards LGBT+ that it comes across as very insincere. Faye always looks like she genuinely just loves performing and it’s striking how natural she seems next to Lisa who is busy putting in 350% effort but it coming over just too much. Claire meanwhile is a great singer but I still think she’d happily pull a Westlife sat on a stool show if she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone watched the Steps reunion it's on YT, H comes across a right horrible bastard, he's absolutely vile to look at, and absolutely vile as a person.
He's got a really bad hairpiece sewn to the top of his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
H is an entitled pig. Women are only useful to him for breeding. His rant at Pride was sickening.

Lee “The Latch” Evans for life 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lee regularly looks like he goes through the motions I think he just would rather be home with his family. I find H tries too hard in his manner regards LGBT+ that it comes across as very insincere. Faye always looks like she genuinely just loves performing and it’s striking how natural she seems next to Lisa who is busy putting in 350% effort but it coming over just too much. Claire meanwhile is a great singer but I still think she’d happily pull a Westlife sat on a stool show if she could.
This sums each of them up perfectly 🤣 Dying at Lisa busy putting in 350% 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a joke! Not EVERYTHING has to be about sex and your sexuality, get over it! Oh and there are gay ppl in dubai, some that are obviously gay, they just dont go on about it every second of the day. Jeezzz h really needs to get over himself, dubai prob realised how sh*t they are and cancelled them 🤣 also lisa lives in dubai, so h throwing a strop could potentially put her livelihood and family life over tehre in jepoady, selfish idiot. Also wouldbt that be hypocritical of lisa 🤔
---
The way that he openly comes on to Lee gives me the ick. He may well be joking, but I think it is disrespectful to Lee. Leave him alone!
I remember at the end of the reunion episodes and they were around the table, and Faye said to H, “I used to really hate you but I actually quite like you now”. 😂
Its trendy to be a narccist now so probably y she likes him

Reactions: 4
What a joke! Not EVERYTHING has to be about sex and your sexuality, get over it! Oh and there are gay ppl in dubai, some that are obviously gay, they just dont go on about it every second of the day. Jeezzz h really needs to get over himself, dubai prob realised how sh*t they are and cancelled them 🤣 also lisa lives in dubai, so h throwing a strop could potentially put her livelihood and family life over tehre in jepoady, selfish idiot. Also wouldbt that be hypocritical of lisa 🤔
---

All except Claire I would say have narcissistic tendencies, it just shows in different ways.

---

I totally agree but H is making being gay his entire personality. It’s an attribute not an accomplishment!

Reactions: 10
Lee definitely only does it for the pay check! You're spot on here with everything you've said.

Reactions: 11
---

Dubai invited them before knowing H was gay, they invited them again knowing that, so clearly not that homophobic are they? Being outlandish and in your face is not part of the culture. There are gay people in the UAE, you just be respectful about it i.e. not throwing it in everyone's face.

Reactions: 6
Dubai invited them before knowing H was gay, they invited them again knowing that, so clearly not that homophobic are they? Being outlandish and in your face is not part of the culture. There are gay people in the UAE, you just be respectful about it i.e. not throwing it in everyone's face.
Very true, my brother lives out there and is constantly trying to get me to go over - his view is that it’s same for gay men as it is for men/women as long as your ‘respectful’ and I guess ‘discreet’ it’s fine. All H had to do was ditch the hotpants and the pride flags, pop in a sparkly suit and no questions would be asked. I also know a couple of guys from uni l, both gay, and live very happily together over there.

Forgive me if this is a very naive view. I also think they just wanted to do Brighton Pride, take the cheque and go and do their own thing for a bit.

Reactions: 3
Yeah he just needs to go over there, sing his songs (or let Claire do most of the singing), take the money and leave. You don't need to be dancing about in the streets with a rainbow flag while you're over there. I'm sure him and Lisa have had some right awkward conversations about it all. I bet Lee was bleeping seething at missing out on the huge payday too.

Yeah he just needs to go over there, sing his songs (or let Claire do most of the singing), take the money and leave. You don't need to be dancing about in the streets with a rainbow flag while you're over there. I'm sure him and Lisa have had some right awkward conversations about it all. I bet Lee was bleeping seething at missing out on the huge payday too.
Given that his whole personality now seems to be LGBT+ I doubt he could go over and not want to make a statement. I’m all for ‘you do you’ philosophy in life but he wants to be talked about. Hence the corset and necklace last weekend. He spoke about one of his kids wearing dresses and that felt intrusive, the kid was only 5 at the time and well fair enough if aged 14/15 he still wants to but you tend to model parents behaviour as a child.

I’ve gotta say, he was lapping up the attention at Pride. Thought he was the absolute tit and kept making cringey speeches to meet his Dafydd outfits.

faye looked absolutely stunning! Lee looked very bored.
I’m a gay guy and when he was doing his speech on tour I just strolled through Facebook for a few minutes 😂.
---
Just saw these randomly on Twitter. Bit of retro Lee. 🤤🤤😆

View attachment 2377973View attachment 2377974
FA26AC90-487A-4B66-8E9A-2BC65AE9284B.gif

Me setting eyes on Lee from Steps when I was like 11 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaaand - absolutely gutted I wasn’t there as a) that’s my local and b) I had a wristband.
---
Although the way she’s banging on about it, it does seem like some weird damage control following the PB story.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I bet Claire is having a great laugh about this given they hate each other. Speaking of Claire, has anyone else noticed that her husband is an uglier version of Russincheshire?

Reactions: 1