Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know friend who is good friends with h’s ex husband the father of his twin boys and apparently h is vile to the ex and when he started dating his new boyfriend would send the ex pictures of the new one wearing the exs old stuff saying look how much better he looks in this than you did. not a lot of people like h from the village him and his ex used to live they dislike him cause he rude to people very don’t you know who I am attitude
Not surprised at all! He has never seemed like a nice person. It annoys me that he can’t do anything without drawing attention to his sexuality because it’s not a big deal! It seems like he called a lot of the shots in the band back in 90s and just can’t cope without the attention.
- - -
I can understand them not doing the Dubai thing. It’s not political, it’s about human rights. I guess H won’t be visiting Lisa in Dubai then!

Reactions: 7
Don’t mind me, just came here to say that my cousin went to secondary school with Clare and she was a right cowwwwwww.

Carry on
Was she? Spill the tea!

As for H, I wish he would shut up that he’s gay. We know, we all knew back in the 90s. It’s not a big deal. What’s he going to do if one of his sons is straight??

Reactions: 3
Was she? Spill the tea!

As for H, I wish he would shut up that he’s gay. We know, we all knew back in the 90s. It’s not a big deal. What’s he going to do if one of his sons is straight??
I wish I had more tea to spill🤣 all she told me was that she was quite a witch and that she thought she was better than everyone else, one of *those* girls.

I also went to the same school (many years later) and my music teacher would always bang on about her and how he taught her/gave her vocal lessons and he had a little Clare Steps doll on his desk too🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
H insists that trans women are women, except when he needs a womb to rent and then buys a real woman. He's a despicable twit in the same vein as Tom Daley.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How Lee and Faye didn’t kill him back in the late 90’s is beyond me, great restraint from them both. He manipulated both Lisa and Claire at the time with his behaviour but can you imagine having to spend 15-16 hours a day with him! I’m amazed they stayed beyond tragedy. I appreciate it must have been difficult pretending to be sone one you weren’t but he got a decent deal out of a homosexual relationship with management at the time, one that is very questionable when it comes down to it. Be yourself by all means but why is it okay to then dismiss the rights of a huge element of society. Why can’t a woman ask for a safe space, a changing room to themselves without the term Terf been slung their way.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s pretty clear that Lee can’t stand him and doesn’t even bother to try and hide it. I’m seem to recall there was a ‘let’s make up and move on’ section of the Steps doc and it seemed so so false. Lee hated every minute but H was in his element.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s pretty clear that Lee can’t stand him and doesn’t even bother to try and hide it. I’m seem to recall there was a ‘let’s make up and move on’ section of the Steps doc and it seemed so so false. Lee hated every minute but H was in his element.
The way that he openly comes on to Lee gives me the ick. He may well be joking, but I think it is disrespectful to Lee. Leave him alone!
I remember at the end of the reunion episodes and they were around the table, and Faye said to H, “I used to really hate you but I actually quite like you now”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way that he openly comes on to Lee gives me the ick. He may well be joking, but I think it is disrespectful to Lee. Leave him alone!
I remember at the end of the reunion episodes and they were around the table, and Faye said to H, “I used to really hate you but I actually quite like you now”. 😂
It’s totally double standards, calling Lee a dilf is as bad as him or Lee referring to any of the girls as a Milf. Just because H is a gay man it doesn’t mean he is exonerated from inappropriate sexual behaviour which includes comments regards Lee’s body and what he would like to do to Lee. It’s disrespectful to Lee and his wife.

Reactions: 8
Talk about dramatic and sudden moral compass. Didn’t bother him a few years ago (I was reluctantly there with a friend who is a steps fan) Not going to come off well for lisa who has a business there and everyone thinks is some huge celeb

She's not?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just watching The Reunion show for the first time. It's good tv, they're all real characters. I'm glad Faye is so nice, she was my favourite back in the day - with her hippie blonde hair, I thought she was so gorgeous.

Clare and H were cheeky fuckers to pretend that they couldn't remember whether their split from Steps was pre-planned, when the others were saying they'd spoken to people who had already written songs for them.

I'm not sure what to make of Clare: in the first episode I thought she was hilariously grumpy and bitchy. Later on, when she talked about how the other girls always went out partying without her, I felt a bit sorry for her. She's obviously just made of very different stuff from the others. Like she's a great singer, but the life of pop star wasn't for her. She seems easily tired and overwhelmed and needs a lot of down time. It's hard watching how upset she is when learning dance routines. She gets upset even at the prospect of going into the dance studio. I thought she might have had some body dysmorphia still from the old days, when she was saying she felt like an elephant and didn't look remotely like she did ten years ago - I spent the whole show thinking how beautiful she was.

As a kid, I instinctively didn't like Lisa. I just thought her smile was smug and she seemed more artificial than the rest of them. I love watching her in the show, but I wouldn't turn my back on her, there's something wrong in there! H seems like he might just possibly have his heart in the right place, but is still very self-centred and you just want to tell him to shut up sometimes.
---
H insists that trans women are women, except when he needs a womb to rent and then buys a real woman. He's a despicable twit in the same vein as Tom Daley.
Oh the misogyny in the Ren

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm just watching The Reunion show for the first time. It's good tv, they're all real characters. I'm glad Faye is so nice, she was my favourite back in the day - with her hippie blonde hair, I thought she was so gorgeous.

Clare and H were cheeky fuckers to pretend that they couldn't remember whether their split from Steps was pre-planned, when the others were saying they'd spoken to people who had already written songs for them.

I'm not sure what to make of Clare: in the first episode I thought she was hilariously grumpy and bitchy. Later on, when she talked about how the other girls always went out partying without her, I felt a bit sorry for her. She's obviously just made of very different stuff from the others. Like she's a great singer, but the life of pop star wasn't for her. She seems easily tired and overwhelmed and needs a lot of down time. It's hard watching how upset she is when learning dance routines. She gets upset even at the prospect of going into the dance studio. I thought she might have had some body dysmorphia still from the old days, when she was saying she felt like an elephant and didn't look remotely like she did ten years ago - I spent the whole show thinking how beautiful she was.

As a kid, I instinctively didn't like Lisa. I just thought her smile was smug and she seemed more artificial than the rest of them. I love watching her in the show, but I wouldn't turn my back on her, there's something wrong in there! H seems like he might just possibly have his heart in the right place, but is still very self-centred and you just want to tell him to shut up sometimes.
---

Oh the misogyny in the Ren
...I meant to say, in the Reunion show when he talked about finding the right "oven" for his kids!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
H has this very strange control/influence over the others, it’s the most bizarre thing.

I do genuinely think he would use the ‘homophobic’ card if any of them didn’t go along with things as he wanted. He comes off very narcissistic in a lot of ways. I’m sure he can be okay to be around in small doses or if he thinks you benefit him in some way but he always had that slightly controlling energy even before he was publicly out.

• Heart
Hands-down the best moment of the documentary so far is Lisa saying she doesn't think Dancing Queen needs to start with Clare's vocals: "I think it could be Faye - or, you know, me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That reunion show is amazing TV gold. Lisa wafting her eyes to get the tears to appear is quality everytime. In fact Lisa is epic in the series, I think the fact she’s been on reality tv previously lends itself to shots of her emerging at hotel carrying two dresses on hangers. Lee saying he sometimes doesn’t even think about the hand then showing the staircase with gold discs and his Brit award! Faye been amazing around the table in episode 2 is a particular highlight. ‘You said you were tired but then you were happy to go off with Claire!’

Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the Steps reunion it's on YT, H comes across a right horrible bastard, he's absolutely vile to look at, and absolutely vile as a person.

I’ve gotta say, he was lapping up the attention at Pride. Thought he was the absolute tit and kept making cringey speeches to meet his Dafydd outfits.

faye looked absolutely stunning! Lee looked very bored.

• Haha