Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lisa Scott Lee is the anti Christ and was always jealous of the other 2 girls - Faye because she was pretty and Claire because she was talented. Poor little Lisa with her plain face and tuneless voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I mean, it's hardly surprising that a gay man doesn't want to see LGBT+ discrimination on his feed, especially considering how many homophobic comments he attracts on his social media as is?

Like I'm seeing right-wing folk now desperately trying to get him cancelled using the fact Steps weren't getting equal pay back in 1999 as 'proof' he's misogynistic 🙈 Like no, your real outrage there should be at the record label clearly taking advantage of young women by low-balling them in contract negotiations, as does our culture of not discussing salaries for fear of being 'rude' which only benefits the company in hiding pay gaps. (Not to mention the article they're sharing actually states it was Lee's salary that was twice that of the girls' and doesn't even mention H.)

Anyway I'm glad to see he's taking all this in his stride:
View attachment 1835725

I am not remotely right wing but IMVHO, women cannot have penises, men cannot have vaginas and gender ideology is terrifying and dehumanising for women's very existence. Do not conflate this with homophobia as they are in no way similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Dishes

I was neighbours with Faye when we were kids. We spent large majority of the 80s doing cheesy dances in my back garden - it usually ended up with her standing on my back doing jazz hands. My parents had a rickety shed that Faye and I were told not to go in so of course we did! She said that it the shed collapsed and only one it us could get out alive because was in double figures and I was still only 9. During the mid 80s there was a series of a rapes and burglaries (the perpetrator was known as the fox) in towns and villages near us. Faye and I went to a newsagent, bought a Pink Panther notebook and wrote 'BEWARE OF THE FOX' on every page stuck our warning to the lampposts.

Not remotely anything tea like my lovely childhood anecdotes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
H insists that trans women are women, except when he needs a womb to rent and then buys a real woman. He's a despicable twat in the same vein as Tom Daley.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I’ve been blocked by H but I don’t care. I didn’t even follow him. He knows fine well what a woman is. He’s used at least 4 Women to have his children. (One surrogate had a miscarriage)
If he is offended by people saying A woman doesn’t have a penis then I don’t know what to tell him. I find it offensive when he says he knows more about periods than women do and when he calls a woman opening up a rape crisis centre vile. What’s he done for woman? Apart from being happy to take more pay than them?
I have had the mis pleasure of meeting him, Faye and Lee and H was a dickhead.

Apparently as well the bot blocker he used was made by a pedalo allegedly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
As a child and young teen my crushes were:
Stephen Gately (Boyzone)
H (Steps)
Mark (Westlife)
I see a pattern here 🤣🤣
I also crushed hard on Mark from a1 but it's not confirmed if he's gay or bi. Anyone know?

I also went out with a boy in year 7...he's now gay. What is wrong with me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

xvictoriax

I’ve gotta say, he was lapping up the attention at Pride. Thought he was the absolute shit and kept making cringey speeches to meet his Dafydd outfits.

faye looked absolutely stunning! Lee looked very bored.
Lee regularly looks like he goes through the motions I think he just would rather be home with his family. I find H tries too hard in his manner regards LGBT+ that it comes across as very insincere. Faye always looks like she genuinely just loves performing and it’s striking how natural she seems next to Lisa who is busy putting in 350% effort but it coming over just too much. Claire meanwhile is a great singer but I still think she’d happily pull a Westlife sat on a stool show if she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hollie Day

VIP Member
He can block comments till the cows come home. It doesn't change the fact and biology that you're not a woman if you have a penis.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Lisa is one of the most astonishingly deluded celebrities I’ve ever encountered. She really think she has a fantastic voice 😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I know they are never going to do it. But I would give anything for Steps to represent the UK at Eurovision, with a proper Steps song, and steps staging and steps dance routine.

It's the only chance of the UK getting on the left side of the board, and hopefully re-inspire other countries to send acts that aren't just boring ballads that I personally think have become too prevalent at Eurovision in recent years.

Reactions: 20

Lolly505

VIP Member
Thank you I will see if I can find them online at all xx
They were all on YouTube as of last year. If you've never given Totally Scott-Lee a go either, it's highly recommended.
Like it's absolutely brutal (because the family clearly didn't consider why MTV of all channels would be so keen to make a series about an ex-popstar if things were going well) but it's made 10x hilarious because you just know in your heart that none of it is staged (like a lot of reality TV nowadays). Like things are really just that bad 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
H is an entitled pig. Women are only useful to him for breeding. His rant at Pride was sickening.

Lee “The Latch” Evans for life 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you read my post, I was saying that the overly right-wing folk were the ones somehow blaming H for Steps' salaries in 1999, just desperate to find something to be mad about 😅 The current transphobia in the UK unfortunately is very similar to the homophobia that was prevailant just a few decades earlier - it's the same idea of othering, the same arguments painting a group as 'dangerous' or 'deviant' under the guise of 'protecting' people/children from 'immoral practices'. Section 28 (which made it illegal for schools to "promote the acceptability of homosexuality as a pretended family relationship" or even make kids aware that gay people existed) was still law within my lifetime and I'm only in my 20s 😕 Not wishing to derail this thread with gender arguments but there's a reason H himself only publically came out in 2007, not 1997. Just because we more openly accept homosexuality now doesn't mean we can pretend it was always accepted both socially and legally to this extent.

Definitely sounds like it's not a perfect software that he's used, which is always the danger with AI. Especially when, with most of the algorithms these days and how old SM accounts can be, most of us don't know exactly who we follow these days. I mind recently noticing I followed a random UK councillor - turns out it was because they used to be a massive Katy Perry fan when I followed them and they had simply rebranded their personal account over the years once they got into politics 😂😂 But ultimately there's probably not a lot H can do about it now, unless he's up for manually unblocking thousands of accounts 🙈

With respect, that is nonsense.
Section 28 was evil and based on the assertion that same sex relationships are perverted. Genuine aversion to gender ideology and being genuinely concerned about women having their own safe spaces is a world apart. You might call that transphobia but it's not.

Reactions: 17

hol20x

VIP Member
Lisa and Claire will be at war as we speak over who gets to sing all Faye's lines! They are lucky they don't all have it given how much close contact they must have with her too.
They should just give them to Claire, you can’t rely on Lisa to sing her own lines never mind someone else’s. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no goss at all but am a HUGE Steps fan. Lisa is the craziest of them all and Totally Scott Lee is the best programme ever, she is such a cow and totally deluded 🤣 she's also aged shockingly badly compared to Claire and Faye. I would also love to know Claires weight loss secret as having read her book I find it very hard to believe that it came off naturally!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I used to idolise Lisa and then I saw the documentary and realised how talentless she is. 100% she's wildly jealous of Faye and Clare and who wouldn't be?! Faye is STUNNING and has a gorgeous voice and Clare has an AMAZING voice and is super pretty.

Reactions: 15

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Used to work at o2 in London, Claire and her husband came to see celine dion. Her husband came up to a fire exit I was standing at and asked if she could use it, I saw no and his reply was “she’s Claire from steps”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15