Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m old so can’t work out how to multiquote but feel the need to defend right now:

1. Steps are currently on a long hiatus and are all doing solo projects - there is no animosity regarding Claire’s solo album any more than there is Faye’s theatre or H’s art.

2. Lee is a super nice and laid back guy (the nicest of all of them by a long way) and so I doubt he was throwing strops about anything. That’s just not him.

Reactions: 2
I've never understood why Claire hasn't had more solo success - she's got one of the best voices out there.

2. Lee is a super nice and laid back guy (the nicest of all of them by a long way) and so I doubt he was throwing strops about anything. That’s just not him.
He can certainly sulk with the best of them. There was a time when, in protest at not hearing his vocals used on the track, he wouldn't mime during performances/music videos.

That can be seen in the Stomp video:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He can certainly sulk with the best of them. There was a time when, in protest at not hearing his vocals used on the track, he wouldn't mime during performances/music videos.

It took him 3 albums to realise he couldn’t hear his vocals? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I know he had parts on Say You'll Be Mine & It's The Way You Make Me Fell but didn't he sing...or rather co-sing on a few of the earlier ones like To Be Your Hero with H?

I remember him doing Please Come Home For Xmas on one of the tours and I quite liked it. He sounded a lot better than Mark bloody Owen and his 'cat's balls stuck in a door' voice.

• Haha
I know he had parts on Say You'll Be Mine & It's The Way You Make Me Fell but didn't he sing...or rather co-sing on a few of the earlier ones like To Be Your Hero with H?

I remember him doing Please Come Home For Xmas on one of the tours and I quite liked it. He sounded a lot better than Mark bloody Owen and his 'cat's balls stuck in a door' voice.
And 5,6,7,8 of course! Well that’s more talking 😂. He sings a bit more now I think.

• Haha
I will agree Lee is very laid back (so much at times he is practically lying down) and he didn't throw any strops in that programme. The only ones being divas were Danny and Dane.

As for him being super nice, he may come across that way, but he isn't that nice underneath it all. Rather than disabling comments, he decided to sit back and allow his wife (who was in the same house as him) and his friend to bully a fan on Instagram for calling them out on something over the course of several days and the friend calling them a gong (change g to an m). Far from nice I would say.

My friend who lives in Dubai saw Lisa last night, stomp angrily into a restaurant near her house, v casual in a tracksuit and flip flops, she sat at the bar alone ordered a Prosecco drank it in 15 mins then left. Friend said she had the look of a woman who had either had a row with hubby or was sneaking a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My friend who lives in Dubai saw Lisa last night, stomp angrily into a restaurant near her house, v casual in a tracksuit and flip flops, she sat at the bar alone ordered a Prosecco drank it in 15 mins then left. Friend said she had the look of a woman who had either had a row with hubby or was sneaking a drink.
Her husband is a right minger as well. So is Claire's - he's like a less attractive Russ in Cheshire...

• Haha
Reactions: 3