Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaand - absolutely gutted I wasn’t there as a) that’s my local and b) I had a wristband.
---
Although the way she’s banging on about it, it does seem like some weird damage control following the PB story.
it’s the fact that it is utterly believable that she did say that which makes it funny. I don’t think it’s entirely her fault as having watched totally Scott lee back in the day her parents and others fully enabled this persona.Ironically Claire back in the day had all the talent and no desire to be in the spotlight post steps. Lisa meanwhile very much the reverse. She has her role in Steps but I don’t think she ever lost the self-importance that she and H were part of the original line up and Faye, Claire and Lee were later additions.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the man with the sleeveless pink top, pink nails and blonde highlights Lisa got to pose for that photo was gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet Claire is having a great laugh about this given they hate each other. Speaking of Claire, has anyone else noticed that her husband is an uglier version of Russincheshire?
Where do you get the idea they hate each other from?

I wonder if the man with the sleeveless pink top, pink nails and blonde highlights Lisa got to pose for that photo was gay?
I’m heading there this weekend so will try and recreate the image…I’m sure I’ll be joining a long queue! 😂

Where do you get the idea they hate each other from?
I could believe they don’t get on especially knowing what we know now from the reunion show. Lisa has an ego the size of Buckingham Palace and she hates that Claire gets to sing more than she does.
---
What the hell was H wearing at Pride? Hot pants and a corset with lots of sweaty chest hair? Lovely.
He shows more skin than the girls! Why does he have to dress like such a prat for every performance?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I could believe they don’t get on especially knowing what we know now from the reunion show. Lisa has an ego the size of Buckingham Palace and she hates that Claire gets to sing more than she does.
---
What the hell was H wearing at Pride? Hot pants and a corset with lots of sweaty chest hair? Lovely.
He shows more skin than the girls! Why does he have to dress like such a prat for every performance?
He's worried people might think he's straight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone watch this back in the day? Lee was on it but he was asked to leave by the rest of the band!

Totally Boyband - Episode 01 - YouTube
I used to like Lee back in the day and my sister was a huge fan of Jimmy from 911 so we watched it. I think part of it was he was forever being called the least talented member of Steps...even the magazines got in on it when they had people singing 'Would you really care if the boys weren't there?' whenever Tragedy was on. So he went into this obviously wanting to prove something but seeing as how he was still the least talented, he threw constant strops and blamed everyone but himself when stuff cocked up.

The song that they ended up bringing out...well, it wasn't good but wasn't the worst thing I've heard either. I could see it being a filler track on one of the boy band albums from that time.

I used to like Lee back in the day and my sister was a huge fan of Jimmy from 911 so we watched it. I think part of it was he was forever being called the least talented member of Steps...even the magazines got in on it when they had people singing 'Would you really care if the boys weren't there?' whenever Tragedy was on. So he went into this obviously wanting to prove something but seeing as how he was still the least talented, he threw constant strops and blamed everyone but himself when stuff cocked up.

The song that they ended up bringing out...well, it wasn't good but wasn't the worst thing I've heard either. I could see it being a filler track on one of the boy band albums from that time.

I watched it last night and didn't see Lee throwing strops and blaming others?

Danny and Dane came across as complete a***holes. Lee was mainly on it to promote his band The Latch, I don't think he really cared about the band and the song as he had his own band.

I vaguely remember Dane and Danny being awful - wasn’t Bradley (SClub) also sacked by them?

I watched it last night and didn't see Lee throwing strops and blaming others?

Danny and Dane came across as complete a***holes. Lee was mainly on it to promote his band The Latch, I don't think he really cared about the band and the song as he had his own band.
Never saw it since it was first on so I might be misremembering stuff or mixing it up with something else but there were definitely issues there. He thought he hadn't done anything wrong and their excuse was along the lines of he wasn't pulling his weight and had a bad attitude. He did a few interviews afterwards over the years saying it wasn't what they were told it would be and reiterated that he felt they bullied and picked on him. He also called out the manager and singled out Danny for having the worst voice which wasn't exactly a lie.

Ah well, he's the only one still selling records and going on tour now with Steps and they lasted one single and then disappeared.

Ffs seen Claire is in daily mail again talking about how she had to be skinny for the band!

Is this her personality now? Anytime i hear about her is when she spins this story time and time again.

Reactions: 4
She was on GMB this morning, she looks like she's gaining weight again - she was very covered up this morning in a huge oversized shirt and flared jeans. A family member has had a gastric sleeve and initially lost loads of weight, almost looking emaciated but she's now worked out how to "cheat" and she's put about 3 stone back on.

That's who Claire reminded me of this morning.

• Wow
That's Claire's identity now.

'I'm a size 30 but Gary still loves me, I don't care as long as I'm happy'.

6 months later 'Gary can't keep his hands off me now I'm a size 6. I have never been happier or healthier, read my diet and exercise plan HERE'.

Rinse and repeat for several decades.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she's doing another solo album. Bet that won't go down well with the others.

Reactions: 1
I see she's doing another solo album. Bet that won't go down well with the others.
I saw that Lee put up a supportive post. I doubt they care that much. Faye is busy in theatre, Lee will be in panto this Christmas, H is doing his art and Lisa is busy being boss babe at Dubai Performing Arts.

Reactions: 1
She was on GMB this morning, she looks like she's gaining weight again - she was very covered up this morning in a huge oversized shirt and flared jeans. A family member has had a gastric sleeve and initially lost loads of weight, almost looking emaciated but she's now worked out how to "cheat" and she's put about 3 stone back on.

Has she had a gastric sleeve?! I actually thought she went too far. I think she suits her curves.

Reactions: 3
Quite a few guests are on it including Andy Bell and Delta Goodrem. It went in at #2 today on the album chart and according to the chart site, topped the Official Record Store Chart as well. Good news initially but next week will be the tester...will it stay or will it flop out like Rita Ora's who got #1 on the ORSC and #6 on the album chart then the next week wasn't even in the #100?

She looked fine?

s_earned_her_stripes_in_the_ind-m-40_1693474645056.jpg

Reactions: 7