Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was this mentioned? H sleeping with Tim Byrne wasn't a secret from what I heard. He then went on to work closely with Simon Cowell at Syco.
It’s in the Steps reunion documentary. H himself said it was kept quiet from the band for years. Claire found out and she had to cover for them. Until the day came when she said she didn’t want to lie anymore and H I think I recall saying she blabbed to the others.

Well, that's quite different to what I've heard. But I guess it adds a touch of drama to the narrative for the documentary...

Just watching this, H is a dick and a proper diva 😂 thinks very highly of himself. Faye is still my fave and feel bad for Lee!
Faye is the one I'd want to be mates with and poor Lee, he might as well have not even bothered since the manager was too infatuated with H to notice him.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it's in Claire's book (bought from Poundland in the last year - bargain) - in which, as a sidenote, she comes off as spoiled. Shagging whoever as she was "young and didn't know better" - shagging a guy with a pregnant gf in your early 20s? Right you are miss innocent. The H/manager part was she was sworn to secrecy but the others asked her and she said she may as well admit it as they'd worked it out in a very "oops not my fault" at all kind of way.
What I did love is that Lee acted as personal trainer for her to help her get in shape for her wedding.

Meant to add obv Rhys was at fault too but it seems like Claire just gets what Claire wants.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah it's in Claire's book (bought from Poundland in the last year - bargain) - in which, as a sidenote, she comes off as spoiled. Shagging whoever as she was "young and didn't know better" - shagging a guy with a pregnant gf in your early 20s? Right you are miss innocent. The H/manager part was she was sworn to secrecy but the others asked her and she said she may as well admit it as they'd worked it out in a very "oops not my fault" at all kind of way.
What I did love is that Lee acted as personal trainer for her to help her get in shape for her wedding.

Meant to add obv Rhys was at fault too but it seems like Claire just gets what Claire wants.
Wait i thought she claimed to have only had sex with 2 people or something

Regards the H/Tim secrecy I actually think it was unfair of H to expect her to keep it a secret and they should have told the rest of them. The rest of your point is valid though I do think Claire was very naive in a lot of aspects regards relationships.

Reactions: 4
What’s with all the stories with Gareth Thomas at the moment?
Yeah I’ve noticed that…I assumed they were/are in panto together but surely panto season is over?

there really is something about Claire that makes my teeth itch. I felt like that when she was in CBB as well.

Reactions: 1
Panto might still be on, one Of the pantos here finishes this week.

If H was chocolate he would eat himself!

• Haha
I know friend who is good friends with h’s ex husband the father of his twin boys and apparently h is vile to the ex and when he started dating his new boyfriend would send the ex pictures of the new one wearing the exs old stuff saying look how much better he looks in this than you did. not a lot of people like h from the village him and his ex used to live they dislike him cause he rude to people very don’t you know who I am attitude

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know friend who is good friends with h’s ex husband the father of his twin boys and apparently h is vile to the ex and when he started dating his new boyfriend would send the ex pictures of the new one wearing the exs old stuff saying look how much better he looks in this than you did. not a lot of people like h from the village him and his ex used to live they dislike him cause he rude to people very don’t you know who I am attitude
This does not surprise me. I am very pro 'be who you want to be' but I feel that H takes it too far, like he feels the need to thrust the fact that he is gay in everyone's face all the time. I feel re the Dubai concert, people are paying for you to entertain them with your songs and dancing, not to make political statements. Surely just leave the skirt at home for one concert? I can imagine he kicked up a right stink about it all and the rest of the band didn't really have a choice but to say no.

Reactions: 3
H definitely comes across like he wants to be the only gay in the village

Reactions: 8
Always thought Daffyd from Little Britain was modelled on H. I can imagine he gets very outspoken and let’s face it Steps was always highly appreciative of the fact they were valued by the gay community so I can in a way understand the decision not to perform in Dubai. However I have no doubt that if any of them had voiced a different opinion on things he would have been very vocal about it. Realistically a decent earning for one performance, though I guess headlining Pride in Brighton it would seem very awkward to have or be due to perform somewhere where homosexuality is seen be as criminal.

Always thought Daffyd from Little Britain was modelled on H. I can imagine he gets very outspoken and let’s face it Steps was always highly appreciative of the fact they were valued by the gay community so I can in a way understand the decision not to perform in Dubai. However I have no doubt that if any of them had voiced a different opinion on things he would have been very vocal about it. Realistically a decent earning for one performance, though I guess headlining Pride in Brighton it would seem very awkward to have or be due to perform somewhere where homosexuality is seen be as criminal.
Very true and I did suddenly remember that they are performing at Brighton Pride next weekend shortly after writing my post.

Don’t mind me, just came here to say that my cousin went to secondary school with Clare and she was a right cowwwwwww.

Carry on

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair there's prob not many in Cowbridge where he lives. Fair play he's set up pride events there. I'm a humongous fan and always missed meeting him by minutes. Kind of scared to as feel he could be nasty judging by lots of the comments!