Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only ever watched the big reunion (get the feeling steps reunion is different) I’m gonna have to check out these shows 🤣

Reactions: 1
I watched Totally Scott-Lee for the first time. I kinda felt sorry for Lisa which I wasn’t expecting! I don’t like her Husband. I met him once before he was in Hearsay, he was in a band called Boom who supported Steps on tour. Boom were nicer than Steps were. Well I never met Claire and Lisa so I can’t comment on them.
The Steps reunion I thought by far H came off the worst. I loved him as a teenager, as an adult he is up there with people I would not want to be trapped in a elevator with!

Reactions: 3
I watched Totally Scott-Lee for the first time. I kinda felt sorry for Lisa which I wasn’t expecting! I don’t like her Husband. I met him once before he was in Hearsay, he was in a band called Boom who supported Steps on tour. Boom were nicer than Steps were. Well I never met Claire and Lisa so I can’t comment on them.
The Steps reunion I thought by far H came off the worst. I loved him as a teenager, as an adult he is up there with people I would not want to be trapped in a elevator with!
He was such a twit on the reunion. He comes across a bit better on the follow up series about their tour. Hes fake AF though

He was such a twit on the reunion. He comes across a bit better on the follow up series about their tour. Hes fake AF though
I don’t think I’ve watched that yet. He is fake I agree.

As weird as this might sound, I just can’t look at Steps the same way. Partly because as a kid I had the mispleasure of meeting the boys who were pretty rude, Faye just ignored us all but Lee and H in particular could not have been less interested if they tried. But also cause i don’t think they get on and they are just pretending they are all BFFs when the real reason they have reunited is probably money and that’s okay. I think as a band they come across very fake now.

I have just watched the tour after the reunion series, I think they did seem to get on better as time went on. I then watched the tears on te dancefloor and I do think now the bitterness has faded nicely. Claire seems alot happier to be there and the music tears on the dancefloor and the new album are both great. They nailed that sound they were searching for back at the reunion in 2012. I like them now but do find them to be ankt prickly round the edges.

I really dislike Reece Claire's husband, he kept like hanging their son around her neck at the after party which would annoy me! And guilt tripping her at one of the arenas.

How did I not know lee did a solo thing called The Latch? I’ve just you tubed it. Not the best singer but this is more of a ‘rock vibe’. Has only been viewed 4K times though so I think that says it all 😂

Reactions: 4
Has Lisa had some weird surgery on her face? It's been bugging me for ages that something looks "off" but I can't put my finger on it! Ever since TOTD album just looks odd in the jaw/cheeks. Or is it just me? 🤣

Reactions: 2
How did I not know lee did a solo thing called The Latch? I’ve just you tubed it. Not the best singer but this is more of a ‘rock vibe’. Has only been viewed 4K times though so I think that says it all 😂
The thread needs a link as it's so bloody different for him :D

Anyone remember Faye’s first wedding? It was a big lavish affair, she sold the pics to Hello magazine. The dress was very flamboyant covered in feathers and she married a Danish guy called Jasper Irn. I remember at the time thinking it was a strange match, I always thought Faye was gorgeous and he wasn’t to be honest. He also had a teenage daughter. They were together years if I recall correctly but the wedding I don’t think lasted too long. Wonder what happened there.

Reactions: 6
Has Lisa had some weird surgery on her face? It's been bugging me for ages that something looks "off" but I can't put my finger on it! Ever since TOTD album just looks odd in the jaw/cheeks. Or is it just me? 🤣
She's always looked odd.

Not a nice thing to say, I know, but I really have very little time for anyone whose ambition massively exceeds their talent, aka the Geri Halliwell syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's always looked odd.

Not a nice thing to say, I know, but I really have very little time for anyone whose ambition massively exceeds their talent, aka the Geri Halliwell syndrome.
I admire her drive to keep the band going and suspect she is far more instrumental behind the scenes. Sadly it is painfully obvious that she isn't as talented as she believes vocally!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone been to or going to any of their shows?
I went last night in Newcastle. I had a great time - they always put on a great show. However I don’t think it had the energy of the last tour but I reckon that was partly down to the choice of support act! The Vengaboys last time had the whole arena on their feet from start to finish so when Steps came on, everyone was already in full on party mode. Whereas Sophie Ellis Bextor, although good, didn’t engage the audience in the same way and there were only pockets of people standing and dancing during her set. Everyone else was still chatting or milling around getting drinks. That meant it took a good few songs of Steps for people to warm up and start dancing (if at all - the whole block next to me stayed sat down the entire time!). Steps performed really well and looked great - though Lisa has clearly gone a bit OTT on filler, she looked so much older than the rest of the group.

Reactions: 7
I went last night in Newcastle. I had a great time - they always put on a great show. However I don’t think it had the energy of the last tour but I reckon that was partly down to the choice of support act! The Vengaboys last time had the whole arena on their feet from start to finish so when Steps came on, everyone was already in full on party mode. Whereas Sophie Ellis Bextor, although good, didn’t engage the audience in the same way and there were only pockets of people standing and dancing during her set. Everyone else was still chatting or milling around getting drinks. That meant it took a good few songs of Steps for people to warm up and start dancing (if at all - the whole block next to me stayed sat down the entire time!). Steps performed really well and looked great - though Lisa has clearly gone a bit OTT on filler, she looked so much older than the rest of the group.
Oh wow , yeah I see what you mean about the filler! 😲

Attachments