Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god I must’ve watched TSL all the way through about 5 or 6 times. It is absolutely fantastic. But yes, all episodes are on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loved Steps back in the day watching the reunion really made me kind of hate them all 😂😩 Lee with his "omg I'm more than just a pretty face", Lisa with her "I'll never trust anyone or anything again", H seems to not really care about anything other than going back to his cottage, and Claire with her constant moaning. Faye seemed to be the only positive energy once she got past needing an apology.

Reactions: 4
Watching it currently!
gosh it’s quite uncomfortable viewing...
You can tell H is such a stirrer and amends his personality and what he says to whatever situation he is in - 2 faced. They give Claire a hard time when it was her and H but H plays the egos of the others in the band so they let him off.
Claire has steel doesn’t she. I always thought her as quite timid but she stands her ground.
Lisa cracks me up - she has a very high opinion of herself

Reactions: 11
I thought that producer who did dancing queen for the reunion worked with them so well. He really understood the dynamics and kept praising their singing together as being the steps sound. I liked that because Claire on her own is not steps nor the steps sound. You do need the other members to bring that ABBA sound and I thought he handled them really well. No wonder they always felt Claire was the star if they all recorded separately and never harmonised together in the studio

Reactions: 1
Watching it currently!
gosh it’s quite uncomfortable viewing...
You can tell H is such a stirrer and amends his personality and what he says to whatever situation he is in - 2 faced. They give Claire a hard time when it was her and H but H plays the egos of the others in the band so they let him off.
Claire has steel doesn’t she. I always thought her as quite timid but she stands her ground.
Lisa cracks me up - she has a very high opinion of herself
Lisa thinks she’s the best member, she thinks she is the best pop star to grace the planet. Have you watched Totally Scott Lee?

Reactions: 5
Onto the tour now and the rehearsals for it are like something out of Spinal Tap. Everything going wrong 😄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god I’ve fell down the rabbit hole and am watching totally Scott lee again 😂 Lisa is never right 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I’ve fell down the rabbit hole and am watching totally Scott lee again 😂 Lisa is never right 🙈
The empty threats to the public that if this song flops she won’t release another and the public still not caring was just, everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The empty threats to the public that if this song flops she won’t release another and the public still not caring was just, everything!
the whole thing is brilliant. The whole I’m willing to work that’s why I’m doing clubs and not arenas 😂 comedy gold.

• Haha
She claims in her autobiography that the only two men she's ever had sex with are her two husbands. Stretches believability slightly...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She claims in her autobiography that the only two men she's ever had sex with are her two husbands. Stretches believability slightly...
She probably doesn’t want her husband to know, he seemed a quite toxic on the documentary if I remember.

Oh wow Claire had 2 husbands? I always thought she just had the one she has kids with (who was involved with steps wasn't he?) I just don't remember her talking about a divorce which I feel she definitely would. H is so fake isn't he. Always agrees with the last person he spoke to.

Oh wow Claire had 2 husbands? I always thought she just had the one she has kids with (who was involved with steps wasn't he?) I just don't remember her talking about a divorce which I feel she definitely would. H is so fake isn't he. Always agrees with the last person he spoke to.
I'm guessing husband #1 was the one in the reunion video? Such a negative Nancy, I'm glad she got rid.

Claire has been banged more times then a garden gate on windy night, had a reputation for being the tart of the band
Do you have any background to this? Looking at your previous posts you basically say the same about every female celebrity 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11