Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally Scott-Lee is absolutely incredible - and that’s the tea!

Reactions: 3
Love Steps! The reunion tv series they did a few years ago was so good. I remember fancying H when I was a kid (a start of a lifelong habit of always fancying gay men) and buying their album on cassette at Woolworths (how dated is that sentence lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we have any juicy gossip on Steps?
Spill that tea...
Lisa Scott Lee has always been mucky. Back in their 90s prime there was barely a month without someone selling a kiss and tell to a sunday paper which was usually the News Of The World. I am sure other stories from the time are available to read online but here's one example from the Sunday People.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As a child and young teen my crushes were:
Stephen Gately (Boyzone)
H (Steps)
Mark (Westlife)
I see a pattern here 🤣🤣
I also crushed hard on Mark from a1 but it's not confirmed if he's gay or bi. Anyone know?

I also went out with a boy in year 7...he's now gay. What is wrong with me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d completely forgotten about totally scott lee until I saw this thread so naturally I spent most of the day rewatching it and honestly it’s absolute gold. The savage intro song, her shady wee nana saying she has all her pics displayed to make her think she takes an interest and my personal favourite, her mum telling her she’s not successful because the public don’t like her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I liked Steps. My dad went to school with Faye and my grandparents were still friendly with her parents, so one Christmas they got me a load of signed photos and stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was a huge fan back in the day. Their new stuff isn’t too either. Never been much gossip on them has there? Think they are just normal/average people to be honest.

Reactions: 1
I'm rewatching steps the reunion, which at nearly 10 years old is out of date now. Still entertaining though. I think faye comes across quite bitter on it, but Claire won't apologise either so I can see why it's hard for faye. Lee comes across the best and Lisa even though on stage Lisa really annoys me.

I agree, scared of the dark album a few years ago was great and the brand new one is really good too. Videos are so boring now compared to the old steps though! J suppose videos aren't that important anymore !

Reactions: 3
I'm rewatching steps the reunion, which at nearly 10 years old is out of date now. Still entertaining though. I think faye comes across quite bitter on it, but Claire won't apologise either so I can see why it's hard for faye. Lee comes across the best and Lisa even though on stage Lisa really annoys me.

I agree, scared of the dark album a few years ago was great and the brand new one is really good too. Videos are so boring now compared to the old steps though! J suppose videos aren't that important anymore !
What happened with Faye and Claire?!

Faye just really wants an apology for how Claire and h left, which was 1 hour before they went on stage at Manchester, final show of the gold tour. Claire said she was leaving and gave them a letter, h then said yeah me too and gave them a letter. So created huge divide between fare Lisa and Lee as a few months later h and Claire went on as a due.

Faye really stresses how the 3 of them were dropped instantly and woke up unemployed. H apologises quite quickly when they re meet on the reunion, seems sincere and says he regrets how they left. Claire not so much! Says she had to and doesn't say sorry. Faye keeps pushing but doesn't get one ( up to episode 3 angway) I think eventually Claire does say sorry but I haven't got there yet. Very awkward to watch but entertaining

Reactions: 4
Faye just really wants an apology for how Claire and h left, which was 1 hour before they went on stage at Manchester, final show of the gold tour. Claire said she was leaving and gave them a letter, h then said yeah me too and gave them a letter. So created huge divide between fare Lisa and Lee as a few months later h and Claire went on as a due.

Faye really stresses how the 3 of them were dropped instantly and woke up unemployed. H apologises quite quickly when they re meet on the reunion, seems sincere and says he regrets how they left. Claire not so much! Says she had to and doesn't say sorry. Faye keeps pushing but doesn't get one ( up to episode 3 angway) I think eventually Claire does say sorry but I haven't got there yet. Very awkward to watch but entertaining
Faye was persistent, but Claire was also like a stubborn mule. Even 10 years later she couldn't apologise for changing their lives overnight? I don't blame her for leaving but she didn't talk about her problems and how she felt pushed out.

Where can I watch absolutely scott lee? I loved watching it when it was first aired. I love a bit of cringe TV 😂