Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to see them last night and was SO disappointed in it! There was no excitement when they came on the stage. Pretty obvious H loves his legs - was deffo packing a piece πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†. Claire looked so bored.
Genuine ones lee and Faye

I went to see them last night and was SO disappointed in it! There was no excitement when they came on the stage. Pretty obvious H loves his legs - was deffo packing a piece πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†. Claire looked so bored.
Genuine ones lee and Faye
probably prosthetic. He comes across as SUCH a narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read somewhere that H was the only one Faye didn't invite to her first wedding in 2003 but don't know how true that is. Watching both documentaries you can see how annoying he is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm sure Faye just outright told H "I couldn't stand you" in one of those reunion documentaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lee said in the original reunion he that he threatened to deck H. Not a fan of violence but I can see why he would make you feel that way.
The fact he dated the band’s manager and didn’t tell anyone for years whilst the girls noticed H getting more vocals must have bugged them because it does look like favouritism.

Reactions: 4
Lisa and Claire will be at war as we speak over who gets to sing all Faye's lines! They are lucky they don't all have it given how much close contact they must have with her too.

Reactions: 4
Lisa and Claire will be at war as we speak over who gets to sing all Faye's lines! They are lucky they don't all have it given how much close contact they must have with her too.
They should just give them to Claire, you can’t rely on Lisa to sing her own lines never mind someone else’s. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The could probably press on at a push if Lee got it too. I wonder if it would have just been game over if Claire had tested positive?

I saw them in Manchester, it was fun. Faye was gorgeous and had a much better voice than I remembered.

H has always been a colossal prick who has vastly over-estimated his own talent. He's a very fortunate, annoying Butlins sort who fell on his feet. He oozes narcissism and sets real head alarm bells off in my head.

My (gay) friends were very unimpressed with his speech about feeling "safe" as an LGBT person and pissing about in a dress when he didn't even come out until after the peak of their fame and in his 30s. It would have been fine but he's such a dipshit. He still managed to get the perks of banging their manager though πŸ˜‚.

Aaand I recently went on a date with an attractive but mental Welsh man who told me his dad had an affair with Lisa Scott-Lee's mum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Obviously slim pickings in Wales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor Faye. Claire should have her lines. If singing live Lisa isn’t the best. I think if Claire gets covid the show couldn’t go ahead. I like Faye and I think her absence will be missed.

Reactions: 1
Faye is my favourite (and has been since I was 3 haha) so I’m glad my show is over. If I missed her or Lee I’d be raging.

Seems they divided up all Faye's lines between H and Lisa. Poor Lee didn't get anything. Which is odd as he's actually a much better singer than H. Possibly more talented than Lisa as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 6