Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's usually got a glass of something on her in her Instagram posts. I'd love to know if her and Claire actually do still hate each other or not.
Yes me too!! Lisa and H seem to be best buds again. I used to really like H but he seems cocky and arrogant rather than confident and humble.

Reactions: 5
Yes me too!! Lisa and H seem to be best buds again. I used to really like H but he seems cocky and arrogant rather than confident and humble.

There definitely seems to be a sort of divide with Lisa and H on one side and Lee, Faye and Claire on the other. And yes, H seems a bit of a prick.

Reactions: 3
My sisters catering company did the tours many times. I’ll ask her for any goss. I know Claire was nice and her kids are lovely.

Reactions: 4
My sisters catering company did the tours many times. I’ll ask her for any goss. I know Claire was nice and her kids are lovely.
Her autobiography was a decent enough read. Don't believe for one second though her claim that her two husbands are the only men she's ever had sex with. Lisa Scott-Lee needs to publish her memoirs. I bet the levels of delusion would be incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went to see them tonight and they were fantastic. They put on a great show. Lisa forgot her words at one point and tried to play it off like she wanted the crowd to sing it for her which was funny. 😂 Lee is old enough to be my dad but I was thirsting over him the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went to see them tonight and they were fantastic. They put on a great show. Lisa forgot her words at one point and tried to play it off like she wanted the crowd to sing it for her which was funny. 😂 Lee is old enough to be my dad but I was thirsting over him the whole time.
What song did she duck up? In Aberdeen she did the talking after they had just sung Something in Your Eyes and introduced their next song which she wrongly called Something in Your Eyes 😂

She either deliberately or accidentally stole a line of Faye's in What the Future Holds.

What song did she duck up? In Aberdeen she did the talking after they had just sung Something in Your Eyes and introduced their next song which she wrongly called Something in Your Eyes 😂

She either deliberately or accidentally stole a line of Faye's in What the Future Holds.
Stomp, she sang “keep doing your own thing and I’ll keep doing mine” then just stopped singing! Then she shouted “sing with me I can’t hear you!” Lee and Faye laughed so it definitely wasn’t intentional. 😂

• Haha
Stomp, she sang “keep doing your own thing and I’ll keep doing mine” then just stopped singing! Then she shouted “sing with me I can’t hear you!” Lee and Faye laughed so it definitely wasn’t intentional. 😂
Gosh, she had ONE job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw them in Sheffield a few weeks ago. Thought they were great but definitely got the vibe that Lisa wasn't ok. When they were singing heartbeat she looked a bit lost and forlorn until H grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring look.

Saw them in Sheffield a few weeks ago. Thought they were great but definitely got the vibe that Lisa wasn't ok. When they were singing heartbeat she looked a bit lost and forlorn until H grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring look.
She lives in Dubai. Maybe she hasn't got to rehearse as much with the rest of them.

Reactions: 2
I saw them in Birmingham and she completely forgot her line at one point that the track was just playing and then H and Faye just laughed.

I enjoyed the tour but it lacked so much energy and they changed some of the styles of their songs which I hated. Like after the love has gone, it was so weird and 5678. I get they were trying to make it different but people love the classics. They did too many remix things with the songs. I didn’t think it had the energy previous tours have had. Also got vibes that Claire didn’t wanna be there tbh!

I also noticed that Faye doesn’t follow H on Instagram?

I saw them in Birmingham and she completely forgot her line at one point that the track was just playing and then H and Faye just laughed.

I enjoyed the tour but it lacked so much energy and they changed some of the styles of their songs which I hated. Like after the love has gone, it was so weird and 5678. I get they were trying to make it different but people love the classics. They did too many remix things with the songs. I didn’t think it had the energy previous tours have had. Also got vibes that Claire didn’t wanna be there tbh!

I also noticed that Faye doesn’t follow H on Instagram?
You're right, I just had a look. I wonder why she doesn't follow him? He follows her. Very strange.

Either Claire or Lisa had the other on block at one point which people could tell by the way it looked with their names in Instagram tagging.

• Wow
Reactions: 4