Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really beginning to think Tim is a saint... he is basically just her photographer!
I just cannot bear how vain she is, its gross

Reactions: 11
I do think her content is pretty dull, but fair play to them if they weren't enjoying it over there to go back. I wonder if they will ever settle anywhere for good?

Bangkok content.... I'm already falling asleep. Nobody cares about cute speakeasies when travelling 😅.

Reactions: 2
Can't imagine Khao San Road being the same 'buzzy' place they probably remember from their previous travels these days....even before Covid , the authorities were clamping down on a lot of the stalls because they wanted to improve the area as it had a rather very notorious reputation ....wouldn't take any travel advice from her- she's only interested in how 'hot' she can look in photos of her in her bikini
If I was planning on visiting Thailand ( which I've done a couple of times now), I'd want to know where the temples are , what markets are best to go to and when and what food is local to the area ...not looking at a couple of yuppies trying to be hip and cool ps Steph, you're not, posing in front of a waterfall, like every other intstagrammer
It's as if she's reading here....info about temple, and now a trip to market by longtail boat and how to get there just a shame that most of the world isn't able to travel freely at the moment, because y'know c#*%d!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't believe with all their travelling they've not done a PCR/LFT test yet - listen Steph in U.K. most people have to do regular LFT ( which is exactly same procedure ) at the moment - you're not telling us anything new !

Reactions: 3
Tbh I am surprised they are happily just travelling around seeing as they fled Bali originally and were so worried about Tim getting covid cos he has asthma. They obviously don't give a flying duck about catching or spreading covid now.

Reactions: 8
What are the two of them like, getting all giddy and her jumping up and down with the swab? She's incredibly immature. I've noticed it a lot during their recent trip.

Reactions: 14
What are the two of them like, getting all giddy and her jumping up and down with the swab? She's incredibly immature. I've noticed it a lot during their recent trip.
They're unbelievable....I can assure you my medical/ nursing colleagues don't jump up and down like loons when they're doing their tests
wonder what's going to happen with their travels and the omicron variant now? Not that they'd care by the looks of it

Reactions: 7
There will be a moment when thing will get very scary for them and they will panic to get back to UK or Ireland.
Steph: "Overnight things got really bad here"
No Steph, things have been gradually getting worse over a number of months, you will only realised over night.
I have no sympathy for ppl like this, reap what you sow.

You can see how pissed off she was in Central America in threat latest stories, when she says about Tim’s kindle being stolen, along with everything else they own in Costa Rica. I really think they had a tit time but aren’t willing to just say it because it doesn’t fit with her free spirit, nomadic image. There’s nothing wrong with saying something was tit or you had a horrible time.

Reactions: 11
I think what's wrong with saying that is cos they are clearly not good at travelling and she has worked as a travel planner. That's why they can't say it 😂. It's embarrassing in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
They must’ve had an awful time, you can see how much happier she comes across now she’s back in Thailand.
They definitely didn’t do their research before travelling which is ironic with her being a travel planner 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.