Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so surprised she left the house to rot over Winter. I would have thought that they would have paid for someone to come in and at least check on the place, like it doesn't take a genius to figure out that a house will get damp if closed up all Winter. And it's just a small thing but buying houseplants then just leaving them to die? Why not give them away, it just seems so wasteful. The entire house in Italy thing just seems like them playing at being grownups(and failing miserably).

Reactions: 14
I'm so surprised she left the house to rot over Winter. I would have thought that they would have paid for someone to come in and at least check on the place, like it doesn't take a genius to figure out that a house will get damp if closed up all Winter. And it's just a small thing but buying houseplants then just leaving them to die? Why not give them away, it just seems so wasteful. The entire house in Italy thing just seems like them playing at being grownups(and failing miserably).
They are so incompetent it’s scary. I used to like her pre covid but the pandemic has shown her up massively as a bluffer. I don’t know how anyone pays for a course from her when she seems incapable of doing the most basic tasks.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I'm a good bit younger than her and don't own a house or anything but I definitely wouldn't be that dumb 😑. I guess that's what happens when you live in hotels etc. for years where somebody else maintains the property. I guess you wouldn't know how to do basic tasks around the house either.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.