Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram is awful for letting celebs off, I reported Charlotte Crosby once, she had this video on insta where she was walking into a bathroom and just dropped her towel and showed all her arse off! I mean?!! Who wants to see that! So I reported it for nudity. I’m No prude -but I just thought it was uncalled for! Insta did nothing. So I’m not surprised they did nothing on his post

Reactions: 7
I have to say i lmfao at that dildo on the windscreen flapping around like an elephants trunk 😂😂
Didn't know the kids saw it though 😯

Reactions: 2
I went to primary school with Stephen and his older brother Robert... he was a little shite back then so it doesn't surprise me as to how he has turned out tbh 😂 his brother was always the well behaved one! His mum was a lovely lady, she was a dinnerlady at our school... baffles me as to how she can be happy or proud of his behaviour

Reactions: 13
Shameful scum the lot of them. A pity the women in that family have not been sterilised and the men chemically castrated. They don’t need to breed any more potential scum. Shame on Instagram for not deleting it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.