Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a video with his legs in the air wanking & sticking his finger up his poop chute. It is really grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I went to primary school with Stephen and his older brother Robert... he was a little shite back then so it doesn't surprise me as to how he has turned out tbh 😂 his brother was always the well behaved one! His mum was a lovely lady, she was a dinnerlady at our school... baffles me as to how she can be happy or proud of his behaviour
I think she gave up because she can not control that animal 😂

Reactions: 3
Saw his story from yesterday. Him saying how he's the best at everything. The only thing he's the best at being is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot wait for the law to be amended around using phones while driving. As an emergency services worker, seeing him driving using his phone recording his stories scare's me.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t followed him since BB, can’t believe how rank he is now!

Does he still give all his girlfriends the pet name of combining his name with theirs?! 😂

Has anyone seen his latest tattoos on his back, he has like 2 girls on his back, is this anyone in particular?

Reactions: 1
As much as I agree he is the scum of the earth I really don’t understand why these girls get sucked in my him? Surely they must watch his Instagram and/or have heard about him being a dirtbag? They must be impressed by his z lister status and STDs? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Would also love to know what occurred with the sun bed shop he’s gone very quiet about it and I don’t think him and his bro Danny are following each other?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.