Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tia blocked him when he went with Teigan. He never followed Tia again, not even when they were on holiday in Turky last week.
Teigan and Bear never unfollowed eachother.
That's interesting. I thought they were following each other again; must have been mistaken. I knew that he and Teigan were still following one another- God knows why she entertains him! 🤔

He must be on the hunt for his next teenaged prey as we speak- it's been a good few weeks since he's had anyone new! 🤢

Reactions: 5
I noticed Bear doesnt't follow the bronzingbear anymore. And him and his oldest brother Danny (thedarklordbear) unfollowed eachother. Business conflicts? His brother is the owner of the bronzingbear I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed Bear doesnt't follow the bronzingbear anymore. And him and his oldest brother Danny (thedarklordbear) unfollowed eachother. Business conflicts? His brother is the owner of the bronzingbear I think.
Oooh good spot, it looks like his cousin Raymond (the one who did all the building) has unfollowed him too but still follows Danny! It looks like there is trouble in paradise!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tia honestly thinks she’s Margot Robbie 😂😂 just shared pics on her stories and branded herself the duchess on her profile 🤨🧐 he fills these girls heads with a load of shite
It’s actually comical. My friend brought them back from their holiday. It was Antalya they were in.

Reactions: 3
Did your friend say they were as chavy in real life as what they are on Instagram? Such a pair of muppets for not isolating on their return home 😡🤬🤬🤬

It’s actually comical. My friend brought them back from their holiday. It was Antalya they were in.

Reactions: 2
The way he preys on Young girls makes me 🤮.

but let’s be honest that’s all he can get because they are niaeve to his behaviour. No self respecting women would fall for his tit chat and he knows it.

Reactions: 14
He's disgusting, really don't know how he has so many followers and why more people arent talking about what a nonce he is

Reactions: 5
Omg me & my mate are just discovering all this about him now he’s rank! Had to make an account & share a personal story (with my mates permission don’t worry). Basically we were out for an event early last year and bumped into him & my mate decided to go off with him (she admits herself she was intoxicated & wouldn’t have done it if she was sober cos he’s rank) anyway she said his Willy was the smelliest thing she’s ever smelled in her life she said it smelled like off prawns literally as soon as he pulled his boxers off it was just the biggest pungent smell. She said she’s had a fair few in her lifetime and his was the most stankiest she’s ever had. But yeah that’s obviously not as serious as these instances of underage girls just thought I’d share a bit of goss on him..
He probably had it up at least 5 other girls that night before your friend went there 😂🤢

I think Tia blocked him when he went with Teigan. He never followed Tia again, not even when they were on holiday in Turky last week.
Teigan and Bear never unfollowed eachother.
Tia was following him when they were on holiday I checked 😭 sad I know 🤯

Is Danny Bear his brother or cousin? Seems he doesn’t follow Bear either! Looks like even some of his family are disgusted by his behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He probably had it up at least 5 other girls that night before your friend went there 😂🤢

Tia was following him when they were on holiday I checked 😭 sad I know 🤯

Is Danny Bear his brother or cousin? Seems he doesn’t follow Bear either! Looks like even some of his family are disgusted by his behaviour.
He is his brother

Reactions: 1
He is Jimmy Saville in another guise. There are plenty of vile sleazebags like him out there. I wish someone would report him to the Police.

Reactions: 10
  • Sick
Whose seen the latest pic on his Instagram? A DM to David Beckham and he tagged him too. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
He really is scrapping the barrel isn't he, everything he touches turns to tit, now he's begging David Beckham for a football contract how embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.