Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not yet figured out how to properly use this site yet I didn’t even realise people had replied😂 but does nobody find his family really bleeping weird for messing around with dildos with their 7 year old kids?..explains why Stephen is fine messing around with underage girls ew

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
DB0ECC14-28E6-41D4-8FCB-F8A0CC22E632.png

Absolute cretins the lot of them 🤬 messing about sticking this plastic dick all over whilst the kids just watch on and laugh. I mean that little girl is barely 4-5 year old! Absolutely disgusted by this behaviour 😡

I’ve not yet figured out how to properly use this site yet I didn’t even realise people had replied😂 but does nobody find his family really bleeping weird for messing around with dildos with their 7 year old kids?..explains why Stephen is fine messing around with underage girls ew
I have no words for how disturbing this is 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Surely that can be reported? Those poor children, out of everything he has posted that has disturbed me the most

Reactions: 14
Holy duck that is bad....in what world is that normal behavior? Those poor kids .. what's even worse is it's probably a used toy cause bear is definitely lacking!!!

Reactions: 4
One of the young kids reached up to grab the bloody dildo 🤬 how disgusting!
One of them ran and picked it up off the floor too 😳😠

Surely that can be reported? Those poor children, out of everything he has posted that has disturbed me the most
I’ve reported all his stories that the kids were in hopefully they’ll remove him permanently, wouldn’t bank on it tho 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
By far that’s the worst thing he has ever posted. Little girls shouldn’t see and know about things like that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.