Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg me & my mate are just discovering all this about him now he’s rank! Had to make an account & share a personal story (with my mates permission don’t worry). Basically we were out for an event early last year and bumped into him & my mate decided to go off with him (she admits herself she was intoxicated & wouldn’t have done it if she was sober cos he’s rank) anyway she said his Willy was the smelliest thing she’s ever smelled in her life she said it smelled like off prawns literally as soon as he pulled his boxers off it was just the biggest pungent smell. She said she’s had a fair few in her lifetime and his was the most stankiest she’s ever had. But yeah that’s obviously not as serious as these instances of underage girls just thought I’d share a bit of goss on him..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Omg me & my mate are just discovering all this about him now he’s rank! Had to make an account & share a personal story (with my mates permission don’t worry). Basically we were out for an event early last year and bumped into him & my mate decided to go off with him (she admits herself she was intoxicated & wouldn’t have done it if she was sober cos he’s rank) anyway she said his Willy was the smelliest thing she’s ever smelled in her life she said it smelled like off prawns literally as soon as he pulled his boxers off it was just the biggest pungent smell. She said she’s had a fair few in her lifetime and his was the most stankiest she’s ever had. But yeah that’s obviously not as serious as these instances of underage girls just thought I’d share a bit of goss on him..

I am going to throw up my breakfast . I'm surprised your friend wasn't sick.

Reactions: 4
Vile. Was probably still covered in someone else’s pussy 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He just looks the type and like he'd expect you to suck it and get really offended if you said no or that it stunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Bear is just back from holiday with Tia and they've unfollowed each other. Again.

Meanwhile, Teigan is out of hospital and she and Bear are still following each other. 😩 Do we reckon he's gone sniffing around her again, like the disgusting dog that he is?!

Reactions: 11
I think Tia blocked him when he went with Teigan. He never followed Tia again, not even when they were on holiday in Turky last week.
Teigan and Bear never unfollowed eachother.

Reactions: 3
What’s with all these reality bellends not wearing masks in public? Too obsessed with not being recognised out and about or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tia honestly thinks she’s Margot Robbie 😂😂 just shared pics on her stories and branded herself the duchess on her profile 🤨🧐 he fills these girls heads with a load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh em gee. I have just watched the video of him singing YMCA in front of his shop. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣 what a C you next Tuesday . He is so fit still but I hate him 🤣 especially after the prawn smell ha ha ha ha thanks for the goss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh em gee. I have just watched the video of him singing YMCA in front of his shop. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣 what a C you next Tuesday . He is so fit still but I hate him 🤣 especially after the prawn smell ha ha ha ha thanks for the goss
Hahahaha prawny cock!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread : rude lewd bear creeping on a young chick, we hope she swerves his seafood dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone else think its weird teigan still works there or did she just use him

Reactions: 2
So he was with Tia who he dumped for Teigan and now he’s back with Tia even though she slated him on SM? What is wrong with these girls... and him obv what a cretin 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.