Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be obsessed and in awe of him, those eyes don’t lie, she looks unhappy and miserable inside (the same goes for him). We all saw those cuts and scars all over her body... It's like watching a train wreck, you don't want to stare but you can't look away. This is not gonna end well, he’s gonna duck her up that much I know.

For anyone saying it was someone else. It was already confirmed it’s Tia, @Hushey said it first well done🕵️‍♀️
I'm new here and haven't looked up bear since CBB but what the actual duck. This girl looks like a child compared to him?? It looks bizarre.

I also don't think he will stop his disgusting behaviour. He keeps pushing it and getting away with it so then pushes it further. He's vile.

How is any of this okay? Is he being called out for this at all? I don't understand how he has fans/followers? It's more than just creepy now it's actually seriously disturbing to me.

Reactions: 8
Poor girl shes so young and clearly has some mental health issues. I hope she will be okay. I hope he hasnt promised her the world again but no doubt he has. Strange whats happened with his business to. Can anyone shed any light on this

Reactions: 4
Seen a story on bronzing Bay today showing a sunbed that isn't wrapped in shite with bear logos...did they remove the wrap 🤔 I'm way too invested in finding out what's happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it all just was a PR stunt to use Bear’s “fame” to get his brothers shop up & running 🙄 I don’t know how Teigan can still work there and follow him on insta etc. Unless she genuinely wasn’t that arsed about him & that’s why he’s gone back to Tia? He’s been very quiet posting but she’s posted a few things - in the same bikini for 3 days might I add...I hope she’s washed it out 😩😂

I think it was DEFINITELY a PR stunt.... although sadly it earned no PR in the tabloids
Maybe it all just was a PR stunt to use Bear’s “fame” to get his brothers shop up & running 🙄 I don’t know how Teigan can still work there and follow him on insta etc. Unless she genuinely wasn’t that arsed about him & that’s why he’s gone back to Tia? He’s been very quiet posting but she’s posted a few things - in the same bikini for 3 days might I add...I hope she’s washed it out 😩😂

Exactly what I thought, PR for the business to help it launch

Reactions: 2
Who in their right mind would want PR from the predatory, disgusting, sex-crazed, narcissistic manipulator that is Stephen Bear?!

The business was already established- they were just relaunching using a different name, but with Bear's penchant for shagging the staff and no doubt most of the customers, he was actually bad for business!

Now he's crawled back to the very young and vulnerable Tia and has flown to Turkey to get over the embarrassment. Either that or someone had threatened to do him (or the business) over.

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t got anyone pregnant yet 🤯 he is a disgusting waste of space, unfortunately some of these girls chase these Z listers for the clout and insta followers, Tias following has increased a lot since she started hanging around that STD ridden predator 🤮🤮🤮 it won’t last beyond that holiday then he will be onto the next young thing 🤨

Who in their right mind would want PR from the predatory, disgusting, sex-crazed, narcissistic manipulator that is Stephen Bear?!

The business was already established- they were just relaunching using a different name, but with Bear's penchant for shagging the staff and no doubt most of the customers, he was actually bad for business!

Reactions: 7
Bet he’s having some kind of cheap cosmetic surgery in Turkey, took his side piece to pander after him and that’s why he’s not posting on Instagram 🧐

Reactions: 9
Bet he’s having some kind of cheap cosmetic surgery in Turkey, took his side piece to pander after him and that’s why he’s not posting on Instagram 🧐
I wish this was true 😂 tia just uploaded a story of been his usual self

Reactions: 3
Saw the story when he did that 360 degree spin would have been so good if he fell back into the pool.

• Haha
To me it come across as though he has some sort of disability, I've never known of a grown man to act this way?

Reactions: 19
Whats his fascination with licking girls faces, what a creep

Its back to been called the bronzing bear now to!

Reactions: 1
And now the young girl Tia, has ‘the duchess’ written in her bio. Anyone who’s watched the Wolf of Wall Street will know, the duchess (the wife) as she was famously called, lived no life being married to a lying drug taking cheat.
If this girl wants to get accustomed to a life living like that, then she’s in for a miserable time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.